1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Unbeatable Raider

beaming_darkness
Inu of Everlasting Dawn
beaming_darkness
Inu of Everlasting Dawn
...I walked in on some interesting conversations...again.

Oh well. *gets to throwing snowballs*

Good luck to you. smile

And to you,my bright and shiny friend...and DUCK! *ducks*

AY CARAMBA I'VE BEEN HAD--

It'll happen to everyone. Good luck! *runs off to a snow fort*

Ice-Cold Trickster

11,325 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

"I never wanted the throne!"

Bombs away!

User Image

"I only ever wanted to be your equal!"
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen

User Image

This is reassuring! For a second there I thought I was mentally impaired.
I'm glad to hear that others share this same folly.

I completely lost it at three bags of cereal and continued to asphyxiate myself through
the rest of that. Not from laughter though! Oh no! From fear! That is some harsh stuff.
Is that even an accurate form of measurement. Where are you from exactly, give me a
hint.

I will make sure to bathe before I arrive. I'll give that soap thingamabob a try. Eat many
bowls of cereal for preparation. I will smell pleasant to your dogs' nostrils. You will make
me lots of treats. I will probably be buried out back.

I confess that I googled the "ten human hearts" -- for how much it weighed, not for selecting the form of measurement. I think it should be adopted by most countries as a type of regular measurement.

The only hint you will get is that most of the snow is melted! And please do bathe. My sense of smell is about as effective as leaping in front of a moving train, but the others... the others smell very well.

I'll see to it that you get a beautiful tombstone.

(I'm not a murderous lunatic. I'm just warped.)

User Image

That is absolutely reasonable! They should bring back the hands and feet measurements
as well. Completely remake our system to reflect human body parts. The human race would
acquire 12 more badass points, at least. Make it universal.

I will mark my neighborhood and the Sahara desert as least likely to be near your current place
of residence then. Thank you. I will consume some Lucky Charms and throw a dart at a world
map, blindfolded. That is where I will begin my search.

I assure you that I will bathe. Then I will take another bath just to be sure. I do not want to be a
bad guest.

You're just going to put me in an over-sized tissue box, aren't you? Put a little stake in the
ground to indicate where you placed it and move on. You seem like that type of fellow.

(No, I'm actually really enjoying this.)

Oh, you're on to me. I better get ready to move again. Can't let you get too close.

I can't spare any tissue boxes on you. I will, however, consider putting you in a used box of bran cereal. It's arguably more spacious in there, and it even comes with a little bag so you can stay as preserved as the dea-- dear possibly can. If that doesn't please you, we could also work something out with the ramen boxes and some foil.

User Image

I shouldn't have said anything! Dang, now it's going to be near impossible to locate you.

WHY BRAN, WHY IS IT ALWAYS BRAN. I guess I'll just bring some frickin' fruit with me
then. Although, I am appreciative of the space, I will not argue. I don't want to be rude when
you're being so quaint with your boxes. I even get a cozy little bag. It'll have to do, I am neither
a fan of ramen nor foil.

You really are gracious, you know. Willing to go out of your way to keep me as preserved as
the... dear.

Always one step ahead of you. AAAAHAAhaaha. Ha.

It's just that I have an extra box of bran laying around and I thought it most convenient to make use of it; but if you'd rather not, I'll use the cheerio box. Or the wheaties box. Or I'll even portion you some space in several cans of sugary fruits! How about that!

Anything for a dear. Better dear than dead, right? Eheheh.

User Image

More than that, I'd gather. I keep tripping over my shoelaces. I should have listened to my
uncle when he gave me investment advice on that Velcro company.

I'm pretty chill with the Bran box. The idea has really grown on me. You should save the
other materials for your next guests. Or maybe make a nice little play fort for yourself. Invite
the neighborhood dear over for some tea, or whatever your preferred choice in drinks are. We
haven't discussed that yet. I bet all you have is tap water.

[maniacal laughter]

Rich Regular

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
*throws snowballs all around*

Gracious Fatcat

7,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen

User Image

That is absolutely reasonable! They should bring back the hands and feet measurements
as well. Completely remake our system to reflect human body parts. The human race would
acquire 12 more badass points, at least. Make it universal.

I will mark my neighborhood and the Sahara desert as least likely to be near your current place
of residence then. Thank you. I will consume some Lucky Charms and throw a dart at a world
map, blindfolded. That is where I will begin my search.

I assure you that I will bathe. Then I will take another bath just to be sure. I do not want to be a
bad guest.

You're just going to put me in an over-sized tissue box, aren't you? Put a little stake in the
ground to indicate where you placed it and move on. You seem like that type of fellow.

(No, I'm actually really enjoying this.)

Oh, you're on to me. I better get ready to move again. Can't let you get too close.

I can't spare any tissue boxes on you. I will, however, consider putting you in a used box of bran cereal. It's arguably more spacious in there, and it even comes with a little bag so you can stay as preserved as the dea-- dear possibly can. If that doesn't please you, we could also work something out with the ramen boxes and some foil.

User Image

I shouldn't have said anything! Dang, now it's going to be near impossible to locate you.

WHY BRAN, WHY IS IT ALWAYS BRAN. I guess I'll just bring some frickin' fruit with me
then. Although, I am appreciative of the space, I will not argue. I don't want to be rude when
you're being so quaint with your boxes. I even get a cozy little bag. It'll have to do, I am neither
a fan of ramen nor foil.

You really are gracious, you know. Willing to go out of your way to keep me as preserved as
the... dear.

Always one step ahead of you. AAAAHAAhaaha. Ha.

It's just that I have an extra box of bran laying around and I thought it most convenient to make use of it; but if you'd rather not, I'll use the cheerio box. Or the wheaties box. Or I'll even portion you some space in several cans of sugary fruits! How about that!

Anything for a dear. Better dear than dead, right? Eheheh.

User Image

More than that, I'd gather. I keep tripping over my shoelaces. I should have listened to my
uncle when he gave me investment advice on that Velcro company.

I'm pretty chill with the Bran box. The idea has really grown on me. You should save the
other materials for your next guests. Or maybe make a nice little play fort for yourself. Invite
the neighborhood dear over for some tea, or whatever your preferred choice in drinks are. We
haven't discussed that yet. I bet all you have is tap water.

[maniacal laughter]

Velcro is quite easy to use but everyone knows that leather, suede, and zippers are the way to go now. Anything less is just plain affordable, and we can't have that.

Wait. You mean you don't care about the Bran box? This is an outrage. I was fully expecting an impassioned protest. Where are the pleas for more sugar!? And stop right there--you have no right to speak about my tap water which I can't even drink! How did you even know about that? I'm going to call my bodyguards. They're going to fix you. They're going to give you a lasagna box and that'll be the last of it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff