7,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Izzy Said Rawr
Izzy Is reporting in xD
Hehe just saying hii.
How are all of you tonight?

Doing good. Stuck at work for another hour though.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
NynaeveSilverwind
Izzy Said Rawr
Izzy Is reporting in xD
Hehe just saying hii.

Awww I am sorry that sucks :/

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Izzy Said Rawr
NynaeveSilverwind
Izzy Said Rawr
Izzy Is reporting in xD
Hehe just saying hii.

Eh, it's not that bad. I mean, I'm sitting here in my pj's, with a pizza and the internet. Yeah, I have to do work as it comes up and I get paid crap, but as far as jobs go mine rocks.

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Izzy Said Rawr
Izzy Is reporting in xD
Hehe just saying hii.

Watching one more episode of Log Horizon before logging out for the night to finish my school project and going to sleep. OTL;;

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
NynaeveSilverwind
Izzy Said Rawr
NynaeveSilverwind
Izzy Said Rawr
Izzy Is reporting in xD
Hehe just saying hii.

Eh, it's not that bad. I mean, I'm sitting here in my pj's, with a pizza and the internet. Yeah, I have to do work as it comes up and I get paid crap, but as far as jobs go mine rocks.

I wish I had some type of job xD I am a stay at home mommy. Its good but bad xD

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Wow, I love the idea of a Secret Santa! I know a friend of mine used to participate in online Secret Santas a lot. However, I just have one question; are art and BCs considered okay gifts as well? I have seen several threads that have banned them as part of a Secret Santa, but I personally think they make even more original and creative gifts than just picking items off a wishlist.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
DruidTigeress
Wow, I love the idea of a Secret Santa! I know a friend of mine used to participate in online Secret Santas a lot. However, I just have one question; are art and BCs considered okay gifts as well? I have seen several threads that have banned them as part of a Secret Santa, but I personally think they make even more original and creative gifts than just picking items off a wishlist.
I would pm Guardian Arlen on that one, it's something that hasn't come up here before.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Secret Santa Application
Username:Izzy Said Rawr

When is the Drop Out date: December 17, 2013
What day does gifting beings: December 20, 2013
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed: December 26, 2013
What day is the last day to send gifts: December 28, 2013

By submitting this form I, Izzy Said Rawr, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
DruidTigeress

I like the idea, but it is not something that I can allow. The reason being is the price range of the gifts, art isn't something that has a monetary value like items on the MP does. Just because an artist may claim an art piece to be 100K, doesn't necessarily make it so. For example, an artist claiming their art is value at 100K, but the art they produce is just a scribbled stick figure.

If you wish to gift art, then I would suggest purchasing a 10K item in value, and gift the art work along with the item. You could put the art piece in the message as you send the gift. 3nodding

And what are BCs?

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Izzy Said Rawr
Secret Santa Application
Username:Izzy Said Rawr

When is the Drop Out date: December 17, 2013
What day does gifting beings: December 20, 2013
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed: December 26, 2013
What day is the last day to send gifts: December 28, 2013

By submitting this form I, Izzy Said Rawr, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Thank you for your application! 3nodding

sexygingerbear generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 2562!

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
Secret Santa Application
Username: sexygingerbear

When is the Drop Out date:12.17.13
What day does gifting beings:12.26.13
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed:12.26.13
What day is the last day to send gifts:12.28.13

By submitting this form I, sexygingerbear , understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

karate chop kitten generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 6966!

Golden Cat

Secret Santa Application
Username:Karate chop kitten

When is the Drop Out date: Dec-17
What day does gifting beings biggrin ec-20
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed biggrin ec-26
What day is the last day to send gifts biggrin ec-28

By submitting this form I, >Karate chop kitten<, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Yumeiii's Senpai

Prodigal Phantom

Secret Santa Application
Username:ChengLii

When is the Drop Out date:17-Dec-2013
What day does gifting beings: 20-Dec-013
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed:26-Dec-2013
What day is the last day to send gifts:28-Dec-2013

By submitting this form I, ChengLii, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Secret Santa Application
Username:

When is the Drop Out date: 12.17.13
What day does gifting beings: 12.20.13
What day will Secret Santas will be revealed: 12.26.13
What day is the last day to send gifts: 12.28.13

By submitting this form I, >MistyMary24<, understand that I will be participating in this event, and I am obligated in sending a gift between the gifting dates. If I am unable to participate, I will notify the thread mods prior or on the drop out date, and I understand that if I don't drop out prior to that date I am still obligated to participate. I understand that I must send a gift to to person I will be Secret Santa to, and I understand that by not sending a gift I would be scamming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff