[-Angst-]
Merry Krismas!!!!
eek Mum! You found me! *gasp* STALKER! xd heart
Krislovejmt
[-Angst-]
Merry Krismas!!!!
As well you know it!

Was lookin' around to see what I should be doing for your holiday doings....PM me with your wishes.....

Hope the JMT are doing well this season!!

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[-Angst-]
Krislovejmt
[-Angst-]
Merry Krismas!!!!
As well you know it!

Was lookin' around to see what I should be doing for your holiday doings....PM me with your wishes.....

Eh, I don't really need/want anything. You can be a Spritzo Santa and donate/gift around here if you'd like. I gave people from the Spritzo a s**t-ton of gold and made it a community thing since I can't be online as much as I used to 3nodding You needz goldz?

The JMT are being expensive stressed
Finished my Krismas shopping a over week ago and went to Walmart last night to pick up a few extra stocking stuffers and some socks.... Played a game called "put it in the cart" (you know, when you don't want to deal with the whining and you say "just shut up and put it in the cart"? xd ).... I ended up buying another $900 worth of s**t and I can't fit it all under the tree. Its like.... just scattered across the room around the tree sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Krislovejmt
[-Angst-]
Krislovejmt
[-Angst-]
Merry Krismas!!!!
As well you know it!

Eh, I don't really need/want anything. You can be a Spritzo Santa and donate/gift around here if you'd like. I gave people from the Spritzo a s**t-ton of gold and made it a community thing since I can't be online as much as I used to 3nodding You needz goldz?

The JMT are being expensive stressed
Finished my Krismas shopping a over week ago and went to Walmart last night to pick up a few extra stocking stuffers and some socks.... Played a game called "put it in the cart" (you know, when you don't want to deal with the whining and you say "just shut up and put it in the cart"? xd ).... I ended up buying another $900 worth of s**t and I can't fit it all under the tree. Its like.... just scattered across the room around the tree sweatdrop

Sry got called away for a while...but yeah, I know that game. However, I don't think I've done $900 at a clip with just my one brat...and having gifts all OVER the living room is the way we used to do it. My dad was a depression baby and it's his favorite time of year, so every niece, nephew and family relation had something in the sea of presents around the tree. As a sadistic Santa-type, he used to SAIL the gifts across the room to people, unless my mom screamed "fragile!" It was a hoot.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[-Angst-]

Sry got called away for a while...but yeah, I know that game. However, I don't think I've done $900 at a clip with just my one brat...and having gifts all OVER the living room is the way we used to do it. My dad was a depression baby and it's his favorite time of year, so every niece, nephew and family relation had something in the sea of presents around the tree. As a sadistic Santa-type, he used to SAIL the gifts across the room to people, unless my mom screamed "fragile!" It was a hoot.
Well, with my 3 kids.... errrr.... 2 kids and spouse, they get ridiculous with it. They want everything. That is almost exactly how my childhood was 'cept my mom would scream "Noooooo! AAAAAAAAAAAL! You'll breeeeeeak iiiiiiiiiitttttt!" xd

Unfortunately, I keep family members' and friends' presents under a little 3 ft. tree in my dining room, so all the ones around my tree belong to my kids and Todd. I have about 9 presents, they have about 40 each xd

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

8,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Generous 100