Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Seeker

BladeDevil
KeatonIshTak05
BladeDevil
It's going great....now infecting Japan...next is finding more places to infect.... emotion_awesome

Fun stuff. I recommend Antarctica. The weather is beautiful there right now (no joke), and zombie penguins would be awesome.
(Seriously. The weather down there is better than it is in northern Illinois. It's disgusting.)

Hmmm...zombie penguins sounds good but the killer whales don't....of course...those can be infected....but I'll make that the last stop...maybe....we need a party place...to hang...after everyone is infected...it's like a victory party.... lol

Sounds like a plan. The cold would probably help slow the rot, though, so maybe pay it a visit. You can't effectively infect the world if your teeth all fall out.

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
KeatonIshTak05
BladeDevil
KeatonIshTak05
BladeDevil
It's going great....now infecting Japan...next is finding more places to infect.... emotion_awesome

Fun stuff. I recommend Antarctica. The weather is beautiful there right now (no joke), and zombie penguins would be awesome.
(Seriously. The weather down there is better than it is in northern Illinois. It's disgusting.)

Hmmm...zombie penguins sounds good but the killer whales don't....of course...those can be infected....but I'll make that the last stop...maybe....we need a party place...to hang...after everyone is infected...it's like a victory party.... lol

Sounds like a plan. The cold would probably help slow the rot, though, so maybe pay it a visit. You can't effectively infect the world if your teeth all fall out.

Not if...we hit places that are winter cold...we'll send a scout to infect a hundred people and let them get to work...for the hot or warm areas....because their fresher corpses..and then move on..from there...that's what zombies do....rot and die....it's called....end of the world... rofl emotion_zombie

Salty Seeker

BladeDevil
KeatonIshTak05
BladeDevil
KeatonIshTak05
BladeDevil

Not if...we hit places that are winter cold...we'll send a scout to infect a hundred people and let them get to work...for the hot or warm areas....because their fresher corpses..and then move on..from there...that's what zombies do....rot and die....it's called....end of the world... rofl emotion_zombie

I suppose that's true. They're just a worse version of regular mortals.

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
KeatonIshTak05
BladeDevil
KeatonIshTak05
BladeDevil
KeatonIshTak05
BladeDevil

I suppose that's true. They're just a worse version of regular mortals.

We are human beings....what's left of them.... lol

Salty Seeker

BladeDevil

Yup. Though, I guess arguably, zombies might be the better part of humanity. You know exactly what you're in for. Plus, it's not illegal to beat them into the ground with a baseball bat.

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
KeatonIshTak05
BladeDevil

Yup. Though, I guess arguably, zombies might be the better part of humanity. You know exactly what you're in for. Plus, it's not illegal to beat them into the ground with a baseball bat.

There's no crime in defending yourself..and your family....from zombies...just don't get cocky about it or it'll come back and bite you.... >; D

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

KeatonIshTak05
I've been good. =]
How about you? Life treating you alright?

Good to hear!
Treating me fairish. Wish it were better but oh well. xD

Salty Seeker

BladeDevil
KeatonIshTak05
BladeDevil

There's no crime in defending yourself..and your family....from zombies...just don't get cocky about it or it'll come back and bite you.... >; D

I'll be too busy bashing some former friend/loved one into oblivion to get cocky.

Salty Seeker

RandomKate
KeatonIshTak05
I've been good. =]
How about you? Life treating you alright?

Good to hear!
Treating me fairish. Wish it were better but oh well. xD

Ah yes, the "it's been better, but it could be worse" fairish.
It's not a bad place to be actually. ^^
Nanzzy-chan
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

*drags you to your feet, not a hint of amusement left in her voice*
Don't dodge my questions; why I'm here is not important. Please enlighten me as to why you are here at this moment, and not with Tomoyo - after I risked everything I'd been working for to bring her back to you, too. I'm honestly getting tired of constantly having to babysit you because you keep falling into my life at the most inopportune moments.

User Image

-Sighs-

That's none of your business.
You don't HAVE to babysit me, I can take care of myself just fine.

User Image

Timid Lunatic

User Image

crying

Salty Seeker

Anon Kinky Minky
User Image

crying

You too, eh?
I think that's where the weather's headed by me as well.

Timid Lunatic

KeatonIshTak05
Anon Kinky Minky
User Image

crying

You too, eh?

Yeah.
They closed all schools.
I work then to it's going to be -50 when I head to work.

Salty Seeker

Anon Kinky Minky
KeatonIshTak05
Anon Kinky Minky
User Image

crying

You too, eh?

Yeah.
They closed all schools.
I work then to it's going to be -50 when I head to work.

Oh dear. *hugs* I hope you won't have to park too far from the building.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff