• Snowball Hero 200
  • Object of Affection 150
L y r e111
FireChild21894
L y r e111
Hello there! c: How is everyone's Christmas/Winter holidays going so far? ouo

Good!

Hoping to see... the Nutcracker... ninja
The local theater where I live has a show every year, and it's one of my favorite stories, but I haven't seen it yet since I've lived here...
Not sure if this year's show is this weekend or was last weekend already, though.

That's good to hear! c:
Ahh, The Nutcracker is one of my favorite stories, too! They usually broadcast a different version of the ballet of it every year around Christmas on one of the local public access channels and I always like to watch it every year around Christmas! ouo

My boyfriend was trying to get us tickets to go see The Nutcracker ballet the day after Christmas, but he said that it was all sold out when he went to go buy them. ;u; Luckily, though, he told me that he has something else fun planned for the day after Christmas that he said should be just as fun. He knows me and what I like pretty well, so I'm not worried and am looking forward to whatever he has planned. 3nodding

That's so cute, I hope it goes well!
I would love for my boyfriend to come see this with me, too, but he lives far away and his grandmother is dying so I don't think that can happen this year.

We used to watch it every year in my elementary school music class, but I've never gotten a chance to see it live anywhere. I love Swan Lake, too! I would love to say that "I'm a big fan of Tchaikovsky" but it's basically only those two ballets that I'm familiar with, and even then more so with the stories than the shows, haha.

Wealthy Millionaire

Super Rare

Super Rare

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
FireChild21894
L y r e111
FireChild21894
L y r e111
Hello there! c: How is everyone's Christmas/Winter holidays going so far? ouo

Good!

Hoping to see... the Nutcracker... ninja
The local theater where I live has a show every year, and it's one of my favorite stories, but I haven't seen it yet since I've lived here...
Not sure if this year's show is this weekend or was last weekend already, though.

That's good to hear! c:
Ahh, The Nutcracker is one of my favorite stories, too! They usually broadcast a different version of the ballet of it every year around Christmas on one of the local public access channels and I always like to watch it every year around Christmas! ouo

My boyfriend was trying to get us tickets to go see The Nutcracker ballet the day after Christmas, but he said that it was all sold out when he went to go buy them. ;u; Luckily, though, he told me that he has something else fun planned for the day after Christmas that he said should be just as fun. He knows me and what I like pretty well, so I'm not worried and am looking forward to whatever he has planned. 3nodding

That's so cute, I hope it goes well!
I would love for my boyfriend to come see this with me, too, but he lives far away and his grandmother is dying so I don't think that can happen this year.

We used to watch it every year in my elementary school music class, but I've never gotten a chance to see it live anywhere. I love Swan Lake, too! I would love to say that "I'm a big fan of Tchaikovsky" but it's basically only those two ballets that I'm familiar with, and even then more so with the stories than the shows, haha.

Aww, thanks so much! c: I know we'll have a great time!
Ahh, I see, I'm sorry to hear that! D: I hope that your boyfriend's grandmother goes peacefully and that you and your boyfriend are able to visit with each other again sometime soon!

Oh, really? Ahh, that sounds nice! Me and my sister usually watch it together around Christmas time. ouo And oh, I don't think I've ever actually gotten to see Swan Lake, although I'd like to! I'll have to see it some time! Haha, I see! Yeah, as much as I love The Nutcracker ballet, I more than anything really love the story. I remember reading children's storybooks that they made of it when I was little. c:

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Zeto
aiichu

Such a cute avi. cat_whee
thank you! redface

sorry for not being here too much, guys. I'll try to be on in a little bit. sweatdrop

Cute Senshi

13,350 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Object of Affection 150
L y r e111

Ahh, I see, I'm sorry to hear that! D: I hope that your boyfriend's grandmother goes peacefully and that you and your boyfriend are able to visit with each other again sometime soon!

Oh, really? Ahh, that sounds nice! Me and my sister usually watch it together around Christmas time. ouo And oh, I don't think I've ever actually gotten to see Swan Lake, although I'd like to! I'll have to see it some time! Haha, I see! Yeah, as much as I love The Nutcracker ballet, I more than anything really love the story. I remember reading children's storybooks that they made of it when I was little. c:

I hope so too! I've been really worried about him ending up with some regret over her passing but from what I've heard, it seems like she's not in any pain right now.

I haven't seen the full ballet for Swan Lake, but the story is based on the same one that the old animated "Swan Princess" movie was, if you've seen that? I've been really excited for the new Disney movie, though, because I really love "The Snow Queen" story, too... even though this movie is only based on it loosely. sweatdrop

Dangerous Glitch

aiichu
Zeto
aiichu

Such a cute avi. cat_whee
thank you! redface

sorry for not being here too much, guys. I'll try to be on in a little bit. sweatdrop

I don't know how to make cute avis. Maybe that's why I'm a cat all the time. It's hard to mess up making a cute avi when all you are is a simple cute cat, lol!

Fashionable Hunter

Tipsy Kitten

aw snap! 4 more days til christmas! ^-^

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
heart Ed,and bumped...I never win anything , rolleyes

Tricky Rogue

19,275 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Friendly Friend

8,615 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
throw me some snowballs, everyone? biggrin

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
FireChild21894
L y r e111

I hope so too! I've been really worried about him ending up with some regret over her passing but from what I've heard, it seems like she's not in any pain right now.

I haven't seen the full ballet for Swan Lake, but the story is based on the same one that the old animated "Swan Princess" movie was, if you've seen that? I've been really excited for the new Disney movie, though, because I really love "The Snow Queen" story, too... even though this movie is only based on it loosely. sweatdrop

Ahh, well, that's good that she's not in any pain right now! And I'm sure it helps if she can pass on surrounded by the ones that she loves.

Oooohhhh, yeah, I remember that I used to love that movie! I even had a birthday party themed around that movie when I was little, haha. Oh, wait, the new Disney movie is based around The Snow Queen?? o: I didn't know that! Oh, man, I absolutely adore The Snow Queen story! That's pretty cool, even if it is only very loosely based on it, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff