(゚∀゚)_ …-=≡○);´д`)

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
RandomKate
Auriga La Shock
I really like the coat so I got if for about 1 million ^^ The hat I'm indifferent too. The dress is only 90k?

I really only want the hat. I mean, WOULD LOVE TO GET 'EM ALL! It's a very evil game... but those are fun!

Save up that there gold then! Or kill a person and still the hat from their body =o

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Auriga La Shock
Save up that there gold then! Or kill a person and still the hat from their body =o

I like the second idea! I'll have to do that later. ninja

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
RandomKate
Auriga La Shock

I like the second idea! I'll have to do that later. ninja

xD That's the Christmas spirit!

Sapphire Otter

Auriga La Shock
xD That's the Christmas spirit!

While everyone is distracted with their feast, feast, feast, I'll find my victim and claim my prize!

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
RandomKate

While everyone is distracted with their feast, feast, feast, I'll find my victim and claim my prize!

ninja So devious!

Sapphire Otter

Auriga La Shock
ninja So devious!

ninja I need to be.

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
RandomKate
Auriga La Shock
ninja So devious!

ninja I need to be.

Yes well...So am I!! *grabs your bag full of toys and runs off laughing evilly*

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

The Lythcol mechanic chuckled. "It-It's alright... Y-Y don't have t-to tell me wh-what y-you got anyone." he said, still shivering.

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: The snow was beginning to fall in thicker clumps. You frowned, moving to tighten your scarf around you, in hopes it would help keep you warm. Your fingers were numb from the long day of throwing snowballs at people, and being pelted in return.

You smiled, blowing into your hands as you looked around, watching the flakes fall and collect on the ground, and listened as the snow crunched under your feet. However, you soon became aware that your footsteps were not the only ones. You froze in place, listening as the footsteps continued, approaching from your left. You turned your head, and spied a figure.
He was clad in black, a scarf fluttering in the breeze. There didn't seem to be anything off about him, but there's was a feeling that you couldn't shake. A feeling a dread. Of terror.

The man continued to walk, and you wondered if he would walk to you, or past you. As he got closer, you noticed that his features weren't discernible. All you can make out of his face is a large smile. His head moved towards your direction and your blood ran cold. You finally were able to make out a large, bloodied knife by his side, and his clothing splattered in dark red liquid.

You ran, hearing his footsteps pick up in chase. Your lungs hurt from the cold air, and your face started to numb. Glancing behind you, you saw that he was still giving chase. However, looking back caused you stumble and fall face-first in the snow.You noticed the snow on the ground had been tainted red. Had you gone to were this man wanted you to? To your death? You turned around, fearing the worse, but nothing. The man was gone, leaving you alone and cold. You scrambled to your feet and noticed a present on the ground. The note turned upward where you could read:

"My frozen beauty, my frosted love
may your body stay warm until it falls under my glove.

Your kisses are candy, your skin cold as ice
I'll wrap your precious body and send you to paradise.

- the Bloodstained Gentleman."

Kate finally had a moment to catch her breath. She crumbled the piece of paper in hand and tossed it as far as her freezing body could. There was no way she was going to fall prey to someone like him. She wouldn't allow such.

Both hands grabbed the other's upper arm while she let out a silent 'brrr'. "I-I just have to immediately place a barrier up as soon as I see him again." I'll have the advantage over someone like him. With all this snow, my magic for ice and water will come in handy. As she regained control of her legs, she rushed as far away from there as possible. Hopefully, the young woman wouldn't cross paths with him again.

(( Thank you for the message/gift. Merry Early Christmas! ))

Sapphire Otter

Auriga La Shock
Yes well...So am I!! *grabs your bag full of toys and runs off laughing evilly*

D: THIEF! *gives chase*

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
RandomKate

*cue the thief chase music from Majora's Mask* MWHAHAHA! *keeps running*

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic
The Lythcol mechanic chuckled. "It-It's alright... Y-Y don't have t-to tell me wh-what y-you got anyone." he said, still shivering.

"Wait... You didn't take a peek?" She felt a sense of worry lifted off her shoulders. "Good. Most people wouldn't resist the urge to check. I have a few all wrapped up but, others are still in the process." Kate blew at her tea a little more before taking her first sip.

Sapphire Otter

Auriga La Shock
RandomKate

*cue the thief chase music from Majora's Mask* MWHAHAHA! *keeps running*

My bag is carrying bombs?? THAT'S EVEN WORSE!

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

"I-I like surprises. I-I don't want to r-ruin it for anyone..."
he mumbled. Arron sipped on the tea, smiling lightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff