Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Rogue

Kay9214
rogue blood angel
I LEFT THAT FOR YOU TO DECIDE D:
How do they keep viruses out of the site then? Questions and pondering and beards and stuff, humm....
I'll decide on a new account when I get a new email! *dun dun dun duuuun!* now to find out which email is better, g-mail or hotmail because I refuse to use others hum....

Dude, the even ended! This thread is so slow now O.O
We can still post for a bit :3

I am bad with decisions and conversations and stuff. D:

Viruses? Because the people can't change the site. Only put words on the site. Lol In single letter groupings.

It'd be like trying to give you a virus like this:
T r o j a n . E x e

Have a virus now? o:

What are you saying about my beard? o.o
Lol

ah... Yep. o.o
Yay. @.@ *posts in quote event place*

BUT DUUUUUDE WHAT ARE WE GUNNA TALK ABOUT THEN!?

Oh yeah. Duh.... Uhm *koff koff*
No, I have stupidity emotion_drool

Are you pondering a beard? AREY OU PONDERER OF BEARDS?! Santa Kay, You have a beard right?

Yayyz this forum isn't closed yet

Lonely Nerd

rogue blood angel
Kay9214
rogue blood angel
I LEFT THAT FOR YOU TO DECIDE D:
How do they keep viruses out of the site then? Questions and pondering and beards and stuff, humm....
I'll decide on a new account when I get a new email! *dun dun dun duuuun!* now to find out which email is better, g-mail or hotmail because I refuse to use others hum....

Dude, the even ended! This thread is so slow now O.O
We can still post for a bit :3

I am bad with decisions and conversations and stuff. D:

Viruses? Because the people can't change the site. Only put words on the site. Lol In single letter groupings.

It'd be like trying to give you a virus like this:
T r o j a n . E x e

Have a virus now? o:

What are you saying about my beard? o.o
Lol

ah... Yep. o.o
Yay. @.@ *posts in quote event place*

Are you pondering a beard? AREY OU PONDERER OF BEARDS?! Santa Kay, You have a beard right?

I DUNNO. emotion_0A0

Lol
You're not stupid. ^__^

No. I'm Scratching a beard. o.o

Santa Kay and regular Kay. .-.

Yay. ^__^ b

Chatty Giver

EvanesceNovae
Strawberry_Wine06
i always thought that earning neopoints were hard. but i never took time to really get good at some of the games. plus, i was lazy basically. lol they say all games are easy to play if you take time to get good at them..but just never was. and here, you can sell the tickets. XD most stuff here on gaia you can seel and make money off of..neopets, like the nc mall stuff you can't sell. gaia is getting better about coming up with more games to add to their collection though.
if you could, which company would you work for? gaia or neo?
I had a few games I enjoyed playing even if I wasn't good at them~ Did it when I was bored. I never nother selling tickets. Doesn't feel worth it :T

do you get enough tickets to buy something in the prize and joy store? it seems most of the items are really expensive in that store. specially the higher price ticket items.

Wilderness Scamp

32,700 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I was not granted my 2nd achievement for hitting 500 people with snowballs yet. Is the system behind or something?

Master Jew's Wife

Supreme Sex Symbol

13,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sausage Fest 200

Cheery Conversationalist

Madsparkz
Thank you for starting this thread. Loved it and received all of my achievements with your thread. Thanks again! heart

Shameless Bibliophile

HisuiOgawa
To be fair there is a term for pretty much everything now thanks to the internet. It's just a lot of the things that have names aren't really something you want named. Like pretty much everything on Urbandictionary.

Actually it's been somewhat-accepted in recent studies that drawing during class helps some students absorb the lesson better. I mostly write poetry. Nothing long enough to be several pages. I've been in several school magazines and in one local one but...

If I ever get enough money I'll add it to my plans. smile

And noooo The Last Airbender movie was awful! gonk I love the original series and the sequel. I even have all of A:TLA and the first season of Korra on DVD. I've just never come across such a good show in a long time. It's called a kids' show but there are layers in them for all ages. Family show would be more apt.

Better to be lost as a group I guess. XD When I was in France I was always the one getting lost. If I hadn't stayed with some of my group members in Italy I would have spent a looong time stumbling around Florence.

Aww I'm sorry. *hug*

My mom has started to take most of what I say like that. I keep coming across various jokes, and videos, and such, but she doesn't go online much; so what would be a common reference to me and almost all of my friends she's just left clueless at. Same with the various foreign words that have been popping up in my vocabulary for some reason. Like for at least a year and a half I've been referring to my female friends as 'chica'. I don't really remember when or why I started, but now it's sort of become my thing so I don't stop. sweatdrop

That would certainly bee a nice way to have them panic before they are asked big questions. XD

And no worries I understood you just fine. smile Actually I'm impressed with how well you use English. I hear it's supposed to be the hardest language in the world to learn.

Cluttered Witch

Immoral Oblivion
sweetkittycupcake
Immoral Oblivion
heart

User Image

Hit! & Gorgeous Avi! (Love the layering~)
yum_cupcake
User Image
thank you. heart

User Image

You're very welcome!~ :3
yum_cupcake
User Image

Familiar Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Trader 100
it is now over :c

Sparkly Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cyriistar
MakuMatsumoto
whee

I got my eye on you and happily ever after wink

should I feel afraid emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Genius

7,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Muscular Shoujo

14,975 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Kari Twilight Mist

...that's right. I had never realised this before. xD
ahah i'm always amazed at the number of weird things i learn whenever i use that website xD

Really? I should tell my teachers...! XD though between drawing, taking notes for stories and singing, i'm not sure i'm paying attention to what they're saying... XD
Oooh poetry heart i'm all the more curious now! smile
waw it's a good thing! biggrin

Yay! biggrin

Agreed!!! It was kind of like they hadn't seen a single episode before shooting it....
It's really cool! I've added it to my list of things i defenitely have to buy, i just need the money to do so. lol It really doesn't feel like a kids' show indeed. It's weird the way things are called sometimes. lol
(I just remembered that while in the plane (on the first and last days) i watched about 4 or 5 movies... In French, in English and in Japanese. Not a single one in Chinese. XD)

That's exactly what we thought. xD
Being in a group is super useful when you're in a place you don't know...!
(i proudly use my friends as GPS. xD I could manage on my own if lost in an English-speaking country but i'd be too confused to make sense while talking anyways. lol though we got lost in London... but it wasn't totally my fault (even though i was holding the map, none of us checked the name of the street because we were all busy talking... xD) and i was the first one to spot the problem and to get us back so... )

...! whee *huuuuuuug* i love hugs x) Hugs make people better :3

i'm always impressed by how mothers can accept just whatever nonsense can come from their children xD You should try showing her some of the vids. wink lol it's pretty hard to stop saying something once you've got used to it...! xD
(well... saying, or writing... i can't stop writing 'xD' all the time... I've tried for years. lol i think it's kind of a lost cause... XD)
Anyway you really should try, who knows what'll happen. She may even end up making the jokes before you do. wink

Ahah people will be afraid to be part of our game. xD

Good. biggrin Really? Thanks!! smile
i never found it that hard...? °3° Amongst the languages i've learned up until now, i'd say the hardest is Chinese... Then Japanese, German, Latin (though it can probably switch place with German. lol), French (simply put, there's like one rule and thousands of exceptions lol I'm amazed whenever i see foreigners speak French almost fluently!) and then English.
I've been singing English songs for so many years i've lost count and my first activities on the Internet were on English website... Gramatically it's rather simple and unknown words are often easy to get thanks to the rest of the text... Between games, songs, DeviantArt, and later the tv shows and many books, it's hard not to learn English pretty fast. lol (Though even before that i didn't find it that hard : all of our MegaDrive games were in English and it never bothered any of my siblings nor I. xD)

Apocalyptic Glitch

12,750 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nyreen
I was not granted my 2nd achievement for hitting 500 people with snowballs yet. Is the system behind or something?

I haven't gotten mine for being hit 500 times... I'm hoping its just behind but I'm kinda frustrated. I worked really hard to get that one (and I know you worked your butt off to get yours). :

Stone-cold Rogue

Kay9214
rogue blood angel

I DUNNO. emotion_0A0

Lol
You're not stupid. ^__^

Yay. ^__^ b

I JUST READ THE WORD PIZZA, LET'S TALK PIZZA emotion_awesome
I LIKE HAWAIIAN PIzZA

*starts laughing too much and tears start forming in her eyes*
let's not dive into this topic any further or anymore because I'll be speaking my truth and will sound like an attention seeking whore!

Are you sure that beard isn't a cat? I heard they love beards, great for camouflage : I

All the Kays? ALL OF THEM HAVE BEARDS? (omg)

I wonder how long this thread will stay unlocked :3
maybe until Chinese new year mrgreen ?

Lonely Nerd

rogue blood angel
Kay9214
rogue blood angel

I DUNNO. emotion_0A0

Lol
You're not stupid. ^__^

Yay. ^__^ b

I JUST READ THE WORD PIZZA, LET'S TALK PIZZA emotion_awesome
I LIKE HAWAIIAN PIzZA

*starts laughing too much and tears start forming in her eyes*
let's not dive into this topic any further or anymore because I'll be speaking my truth and will sound like an attention seeking whore!

Are you sure that beard isn't a cat? I heard they love beards, great for camouflage : I

All the Kays? ALL OF THEM HAVE BEARDS? (omg)

I wonder how long this thread will stay unlocked :3
maybe until Chinese new year mrgreen ?

@.@
The only topping I'll eat on pizza is broccoli. o.o;

@.@?
>.<

I'm sure. My beard is not large enough to be a cat. @.@

No, only a few Kays. o.o

Maybe. Lol
That's the 31st this year. @.@

Quick Reply

Submit