Fashionable Darling

Sick Salacious X
gummie_sourball
Sick Salacious X
gummie_sourball
Sick Salacious X

User Image
thank youuuu heart

biggrin Of course, it's a little small, if you need something bigger I can do it.
I was in the middle of setting up my computer and I'm still adjusting to stupid Windows 8
that would actually help redface if you could get me another one with just the dressup avi and the equipped items under it. and it'd be super awesome if you could put the hand poses in the default hanging at the side pose sweatdrop

User Image
biggrin Ofc
muuuch better thank you :heat: now, since your sig early said you wanted "your avi molesting mine" do you still want that or do you want someone pinching your butt since now it says "buttgrabs"? 'cause i kinda already had an idea for the first one redface but i'm sure i can think up something for the other if i get enough time o3o

Amorous Exhibitionist

19,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
gummie_sourball
Sick Salacious X
gummie_sourball
Sick Salacious X
gummie_sourball
Sick Salacious X

User Image
thank youuuu heart

biggrin Of course, it's a little small, if you need something bigger I can do it.
I was in the middle of setting up my computer and I'm still adjusting to stupid Windows 8
that would actually help redface if you could get me another one with just the dressup avi and the equipped items under it. and it'd be super awesome if you could put the hand poses in the default hanging at the side pose sweatdrop

User Image
biggrin Ofc
muuuch better thank you :heat: now, since your sig early said you wanted "your avi molesting mine" do you still want that or do you want someone pinching your butt since now it says "buttgrabs"? 'cause i kinda already had an idea for the first one redface but i'm sure i can think up something for the other if i get enough time o3o

biggrin Whichever, feel free to use your artistic license~

Fashionable Darling

Sick Salacious X
gummie_sourball
Sick Salacious X
gummie_sourball
Sick Salacious X

User Image
biggrin Ofc

biggrin Whichever, feel free to use your artistic license~
sounds good to me emotion_dowant

Shy Lover

Xiahou Jin
Mistress Drakkard

It's a pretty awesome goof weapon though
I agree to this xD

What's the game about?

Romantic Prophet

Mistress Drakkard
Xiahou Jin
Mistress Drakkard

I agree to this xD

What's the game about?
To be honest I didnt pay attention storywise xD

Shy Lover

Katie_M
Mistress Drakkard

I spent like.. 2 days doing it, catching up with 2 seasons of a 30 minute show, my a** suffered x.x Like.. when I finally moved, it hurt!! D: I can do it on my bed, but not sitting up. A spin off? So he's in Doctor Who? If so, Ima ask my sister about it o.o Lol, well damn. Nice effects he has there XD So it was too short? I can probably finish it in a day if I have no distractions o.o

Lol, they have a box just for you?? You must be special =] And their main paycheck >.< I go crazy too o.o

Mistress Drakkard

Details can be so hard cause like.. You don't wanna just you 3rd grade words or anything you know? You wanna use awesome details and when you write, those details don't really come, just the idea! I can lose inspiration fast though..It's so hard!

My oldest sister is 3 years older than me and the 2nd oldest is 2 years, but I started school early so they were like 1 and 2 years ahead of me, It was one after the other. It's funny cause at one point in middle school, we had a teacher named Mr. Scott that had one of us every year XD
I can't understand how hard it is to be the eldest, but it's really annoying when your sister brings it up constantly so I just wanna be like.. ldsakfh Shuddup. But, you got gutss.

Omg, Tiimmmyyy!!~ And Harley Quinn? <3 I just knew her for MLP: FiM >.< Anyways, that;s so funny!! Did you like spasm or squeal?? Or or hyperventilated?? My sister did that o.o

Heyy!! They weren't that bad in the 90's! It's like.. the 2000's where they screwed up!! >.< I dunno, I can't get into a generation before this one, I tried. Then again, I wouldn't have even looked at it if it weren't for my little brother begging me to give it a chance o.o He dragged me into iittt!!

combining posts into one...

yeah you gotta do things like that in bed or with something you can carry around...

Yeah Capitan Jack Harkness....mmmm excuse me *gets a bucket of cold water and dumps it over her head* ok that's better...

Yeah they do a subscription program for their regulars and pull the comics you collect or want though mine is on hold until I can get there I've been a little tapped out.

I know but sometimes I get to cought up in where I want the story to go and have trouble getting it there so I stumble... I've a got a few fanfics posted that are not done at all...

I'm 3 years older then my bro and I started school early to so yeah >.< he was pretty good at taking care of him self and my school had the 9th graders on a separate campus so we didn't cross at school just on the bus and he made friends with the twins that rode the bus so they sat away from me and mine.

Just the Harley form the games not the tv show... but yeah she was cool. I wasn't so bad with Billy case I was getting better but the first year they had Tommy O.O... god the pic looks like I'm going to faint...

yeah there where some good 90's I got the best of 80's 90's cartoons 2000's they did get pretty bad though... no offence if you like it but wtf is up with Spongbob??

Lol. definitely gotta tell my sis about it. And that's pretty cool, the subscription thing =]

I know what you mean, writing what's in between is hard.. Especially when you just wanna get to a certain point.

That's good... Your brother did good =] The only thing I had to worry about was when my lil bro was in elementary and assholes were picking on him. He has mild autism and speech problems you know, and they were such jerks and the schools were bad. But by middle school he was in special classes, and him being in high school now, he's separated from all the evil students. Anyways, your brother should have shown me some mad skills >.>

I like her story =] Lol, that's good, and lmao, really? Someone took a pic of your reaction or something?? X]

200's are just..dsjlkfksadkl Though I do like Adventure Time, mainly cause of Marceline, also, I used to adore Spongebob, but I stopped watching it. I heard people say it got weirder, I haven't really watched any recent episode so I dunno what they mean .-.

Fluffy Lunatic

19,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Shy Lover

Xiahou Jin
Mistress Drakkard
Xiahou Jin
Mistress Drakkard

I agree to this xD

What's the game about?
To be honest I didnt pay attention storywise xD

Lol, you play it just to play it?

Romantic Prophet

Mistress Drakkard

I use too xD

Shy Lover

Xiahou Jin
Mistress Drakkard

I use too xD

Use to? So you beat it and then you're done? =]

Romantic Prophet

Mistress Drakkard
Xiahou Jin
Mistress Drakkard

I use too xD

Use to? So you beat it and then you're done? =]
Yea Toots was a game end reward

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
My perv senses are tingling for some reason.

Sparkly Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nyreen

Art for you ;3.. Sorry if it seems a bit off.. I am extremely tired right now xF..

art

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces