• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Owlie
Pocket Candies
Owlie
Pocket Candies
Owlie

It's best in a group of 6-ish.

This could be doable as most of my friends are married. But iffy because most of them have kids. Alas. lol

No kids under 13! emotion_donotwant

Someone called this season and asked if it was okay to bring her six month old baby. I got to watch the owner's face as she took the call. After she hung up she said, "I should have told her not to come at all."

Should have gotten her name and called CPS. emotion_facepalm

You would think that'd be a given. I wouldn't bring kids to a haunted house that's uber scary. I'd take them to the corn maze for a good time. I'm more of an adults only kinda person.

It's astonishing how many people bring their kids. It's also astonishing how many parents refuse to let their kids quit when they're screaming in terror.

A few years ago a couple left their small children in the "nursery" with the life size broken doll character who was wearing solid black sclera contact lenses. They were maybe 5 and 7. I remember seeing them come through my room and then when the night was over & I heard about it I was appalled that their parents abandoned them. Have fun with the decades of therapy needed because your children have trust issues and a fear of dolls and stuffed animals.

The doll character was like 'WTF, what am I supposed to do with these kids in my room?!"

OMG. Who does that! I cannot even imagine. My niece is 5. She'd be screaming her head off. On the other hand, I had a woman start to leave her baby with me one night at work. I was at the jewelry counter and she just was like, "I need to run to the back of the store for something. Watch her." and she started walking away. I was like OH hell no. No no no. I came across like a huge b***h but I was like "I don't like kids. I don't want this here. THIS BABY IS YOURS! If you do leave them here, I will call my manager and have someone call about an abandoned baby." and she got all huffy. I just wanted to put my head against the glass a few times.
Owlie
Pocket Candies
I wonder what's in the blue box....i kinda want to open it...but I hate disappointment.

There's a guide floating around somewhere that tells you what's in each box.

I don't think there's much in it. Sell it on the marketplace.

It's a morbid curiosity thing. It's a flaw. I'm like this when I play WoW or Skyrim. I need to open all the chests because I need to know whats in it. Ah compulsion. lol

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Pocket Candies
Owlie
Pocket Candies
Owlie
Pocket Candies
Owlie

It's best in a group of 6-ish.

This could be doable as most of my friends are married. But iffy because most of them have kids. Alas. lol

Someone called this season and asked if it was okay to bring her six month old baby. I got to watch the owner's face as she took the call. After she hung up she said, "I should have told her not to come at all."

You would think that'd be a given. I wouldn't bring kids to a haunted house that's uber scary. I'd take them to the corn maze for a good time. I'm more of an adults only kinda person.

It's astonishing how many people bring their kids. It's also astonishing how many parents refuse to let their kids quit when they're screaming in terror.

A few years ago a couple left their small children in the "nursery" with the life size broken doll character who was wearing solid black sclera contact lenses. They were maybe 5 and 7. I remember seeing them come through my room and then when the night was over & I heard about it I was appalled that their parents abandoned them. Have fun with the decades of therapy needed because your children have trust issues and a fear of dolls and stuffed animals.

The doll character was like 'WTF, what am I supposed to do with these kids in my room?!"

OMG. Who does that! I cannot even imagine. My niece is 5. She'd be screaming her head off. On the other hand, I had a woman start to leave her baby with me one night at work. I was at the jewelry counter and she just was like, "I need to run to the back of the store for something. Watch her." and she started walking away. I was like OH hell no. No no no. I came across like a huge b***h but I was like "I don't like kids. I don't want this here. THIS BABY IS YOURS! If you do leave them here, I will call my manager and have someone call about an abandoned baby." and she got all huffy. I just wanted to put my head against the glass a few times.

If it would have happened to me I would have gone straight to the police on the grounds and asked them to make sure their parents were sent to jail for a few weeks before they got their kids back.

Good lord!! How old was the baby?? If anyone would have tried to leave a baby with me I would have done the exact same thing. "NO. TAKE IT BACK."

Who leaves their baby with a stranger at a store??

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Twilight_Moon_Racer
ninja SNOWBALL BUMP pirate

Just was your 400th emotion_awesome
Owlie
Pocket Candies
Owlie
Pocket Candies
Owlie

If it would have happened to me I would have gone straight to the police on the grounds and asked them to make sure their parents were sent to jail for a few weeks before they got their kids back.

Good lord!! How old was the baby?? If anyone would have tried to leave a baby with me I would have done the exact same thing. "NO. TAKE IT BACK."

Who leaves their baby with a stranger at a store??

I have no idea. It was still in one of those carriers. But seriously. I'm not sure if she just lost her mind...or what. I've also had people just let they're children run around and destroy things. It's a Kohl's You can imagine the chaos they can cause. I'm cool with my friends and they're kids. But I don't want any for keeps...or babysitting. But if it's a kitten, they are perfectly welcome to leave it with me forever. lol

Fairy

HI OWLIE. IT'S BEEN SO LONG. HOW ARE YOU.
do you still remember me sweatdrop

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Owlie
Twilight_Moon_Racer
ninja SNOWBALL BUMP pirate

Just was your 400th emotion_awesome

emotion_kirakira wow sweet thank you ever so much emotion_yatta
How do we snowball fight there is no throw snowball weapon

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Pocket Candies
I have no idea. It was still in one of those carriers. But seriously. I'm not sure if she just lost her mind...or what. I've also had people just let they're children run around and destroy things. It's a Kohl's You can imagine the chaos they can cause. I'm cool with my friends and they're kids. But I don't want any for keeps...or babysitting. But if it's a kitten, they are perfectly welcome to leave it with me forever. lol

So young enough to need to be in a carrier, what is that, under a year...? I'm not a baby person. I think it's safe to assume she was insane to think someone behind a counter was going to babysit for free.

I had a dad give me a dirty look at Spencer's when he found his kids there. On his way out he said "Wow, thanks for letting them in here" like I was supposed to have kicked them out. Sorry dude, it's not my job to babysit your kids.

I took a starving kitten from outside about six years ago and she's still with me. <3

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Akimi_Fuyoko

HIIIIIIII
I do remember your name, but not where I know you from. zOMG?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Lacromosa
How do we snowball fight there is no throw snowball weapon

Click on "throw snowball" underneath my avatar.

Fairy

Owlie
Akimi_Fuyoko

HIIIIIIII
I do remember your name, but not where I know you from. zOMG?

Haha yup! Back in the dayss when everyone played haha
how are you? mrgreen

Widow

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
Just HIT me!! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items