Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

D'oh. I found out why the scores are "higher" when you leave it sitting when you're AFK whee It's basically the same score for each attack you make. It's just that when you're afk eating or doing something and come back to it it'll just sum the difference in points from the start of the game to the end of the game + your attack

The meter only goes down by 20 to 30++ points at best. yum_puddi gotta collect them snowflakes before the event slow down, when people stop attacking
FirexFairy
BOMB4Y
FirexFairy
Well, if busy is what it wants.... I can totally give it that. xD
lol but its not a good idea i guess, cuz it'll lessen churn time yum_puddi i only left it open to load cuz i was busy with other stuff sweatdrop

That is the downside.
Fafnir appears suddenly: Dragons are always ready to accept shiny offerings from their potential snacks)[akey]nFqiGMRVSpDNFiOOqgmNncb7kcrIP[/akey]
BOMB4Y
D'oh. I found out why the scores are "higher" when you leave it sitting when you're AFK whee It's basically the same score for each attack you make. It's just that when you're afk eating or doing something and come back to it it'll just sum the difference in points from the start of the game to the end of the game + your attack

The meter only goes down by 20 to 30++ points at best. yum_puddi gotta collect them snowflakes before the event slow down, when people stop attacking
(Fafnir attacks! Run! Get out of here! This thread is aflame! What did you SAY?!)[akey]nFqiGMRVSpDNFiOOqgmNncb7kcrIP[/akey]
Kiarra the Bard
2109 health

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]nFqiGMRVSpDNFiOOqgmNncb7kcrIP[/akey]

Fashionable Lunatic

22,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Winter Shapeshifter

20,300 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Invisibility 100
I'm game cat_smile not too fond of Jack being out of sorts cat_crying

Beloved Lunatic

1456. Come on, dragon. Die so I can go to sleep.

Fashionable Lunatic

22,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Catoru's Honey Bun

Accursed Bear

Heart Bunny

1,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
2253. Come on!! Just ugh die~~ Meow!
(The mighty bunny in armor runs to the Fafnir and smashes the head with his festival things. Kyaaaaah!!!)

Asechii's Wife

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Fashionable Shapeshifter

BOMB4Y

Hi I don't want to be a bother but I would like to ask you where did you get the staff?
I'll really appreciate it if you let me know!
Thanks for your time!

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

1194 yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items