• Forum Explorer 100

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

yawn.. morning everyone ^^

Hallowed Survivor

Stece

I made you some art!
I'm not super good with poses yet but this one turned out alright. I also happen to always forget to resize my art to something reasonable. If you want me to make it smaller I can. ;D
User Image
Merry Christmas!

Desirable Rogue

Taiyo the Egg
Stece

I made you some art!
I'm not super good with poses yet but this one turned out alright. I also happen to always forget to resize my art to something reasonable. If you want me to make it smaller I can. ;D
User Image
Merry Christmas!

heart I love it! Thank you! It's so cute! heart

Oh no no i got it ^^ i love it!
Stece
Taiyo the Egg
Stece

I made you some art!
User Image
Merry Christmas!

Can it maybe not be so snowy for a while? It's making me-- AH AH ACHOO!!! sneethe. Oh noooo. I think I hab a code.

Hallowed Survivor

Stece

I'm glad you like it. ^_^

Desirable Rogue

Taiyo the Egg
Stece

I especially love the cape and how you drew the top of the staff those are really nice. the medles on the sash are awesome and the details on the snowflakes are amazing... i tried to draw flakes before.... didn't work out lol came out looking like lop sided spider webs XD
Stece
Taiyo the Egg
Stece

I especially love the cape and how you drew the top of the staff those are really nice. the medles on the sash are awesome and the details on the snowflakes are amazing... i tried to draw flakes before.... didn't work out lol came out looking like lop sided spider webs XD
(Fafnir seems annoyed, and the steam from his various huffs and puffs is making it hard to breathe. Luckily, it's warm. Not so luckily, he's fixed his gaze on you and is readying a mighty flame.)[akey]vnEnAtqmcnKFr43YjgBVfrQ[/akey]

Heart Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Sanguine Roku

Yes heart Thank you again for the wings! Luckily black and red is a common theme but I'm really gonna try and get the last few nitemare and demonic things I don't have still smile Then...then I might quest for the angelic items but who knows <3 Are you questing or trying to get anything for your avatar or are you pretty much happy with it?

That sucks that he won't watch them with you. My fiance doesn't read at all but he still watches them with me because I like them. I've read the Lord of the Rings books and the Hobbit before. I do agree that splitting it up was a cash grab but I actually really, really enjoyed them. Some fans were pissed because he added in a new character, a female elf, but it wasn't that bad. It's not correct but most book to film adaptions usually screw things up anyways and I think he did a decent job balancing the core aspects of the book with the demand for quality entertainment. It's been a very, very long time since I've read them though so who knows, maybe if I remembered them more I would like the movies less.

Hallowed Survivor

Stece
Taiyo the Egg
Stece

Thanks! The cape was fun. I cheated on those snow flakes, the program I was using had stencils for snowflakes. I almost drew snowflakes but they take so long.
Taiyo the Egg
Stece
Taiyo the Egg
Stece

Thanks! The cape was fun. I cheated on those snow flakes, the program I was using had stencils for snowflakes. I almost drew snowflakes but they take so long.
(Fafnir seems annoyed, and the steam from his various huffs and puffs is making it hard to breathe. Luckily, it's warm. Not so luckily, he's fixed his gaze on you and is readying a mighty flame.)[akey]PG7DFuuf6S9v1wMBAP37O[/akey]
Taiyo the Egg
Stece
Taiyo the Egg
Stece

Desirable Rogue

Taiyo the Egg

ahaha that's understandable, I would have cheated too lol

Hallowed Survivor

Stece
ahaha that's understandable, I would have cheated too lol

that's good. I'd have felt silly if the person I made art for is less lazy than me about drawing. xD

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
stephina_chan
allmostanyone
stephina_chan

Hi, I wanted to let you know I was working on piece for you. I wanted to finish it with some new watercolors I found but I'm waiting on them in the mail sweatdrop It may be two weeks before it's done. I'll get the picture on the sketch in the morning in better light. Sorry it's going to be a while.

Thank you!
biggrin No problem, you just take your time.
No need to rush.
I just changed my avi too >.< (one I plan on keeping for quite a while now)
So if you didn't have anything too far along, drawing my current avi would also be greatly appreciated.
But no need to change anything, just throwing that option out there.

No no, it's okay, I'm doing the avatars you posted, the blue one. So you don't have to worry about changing ^^
This is what I sketched.
I'll let you know when it's done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas