• Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Question:

whats you favorite candy?

your answer should be:

skittles of course xd
I got a couple more relevant questions.

1: do you think you can come out victorious at summerslam?

2: do you get called up to do the motion capture portion of any recent WWE game? it's no doubt difficult, entrances, momentum shifts, specials, etc.

and to throw it out there, I'm a fan, nuff said, in Day of Reckoning 2(Gamecube title) I use the chaingang fist for my momentum shift, always good to meet up with another MA resident, I only got to see one event live, March 5th 2000, monday night RAW, Buh Buh Ray Dudley put Mae Young through a table, and my mother's friend was mistaken for mae young after the event. good times, now if only I could upload the night on youtube.

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
crashythedark13
northblood
have u noiticed he never ancerd!
he pms the answers

Ya, look at this guy's sig.

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ParadiseGurl
Bogyman might be hot.......

That response frightens me.
Meh. I don't watch wrestling, but hey, good luck, dude. :O
omfg
wow i vcant bleive im talkin to my fav. person on earth
btw i have to ?'s how hard was it for you to work wit DX((i h8 him))
and do you know how hott you are
eeeeeek!! omigawwd its john cena. haha i watch you on tv! xd soo do you think youll be on gaia just for fun? mmkay thanks

biggrin [Bella]
I Hope Randy Orton Kicks Your Head In!!! twisted
Your all gay bbz heart
[GAIA] Lanzer
We’d like to welcome John Cena to Gaia Online! When he came to us and asked if he could get an account, we thought it was so cool that we made a whole sub-forum to let you guys chat with him, post questions, talk about SummerSlam, and have fun!
cena is my fav
john ide just like to say i love u i hope to get into the wwe when im older do u have any tips at all ur the best eva and we all know that u will kick randy ortons a** i love u so do u have any tips.

thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Girl-Crazy Noob

... Are the other items real or no?
Captain Sack
Not to mention, what's up with new Lanzer?

Everything new around here. New item, Lanzer's new look, new subforum, what could be better than hangin' out with "The Champ" himself? question

And yes, I heard a lot about you and seen your matches over at that Wrestlemania Japan event, and also on Mad TV. I can only sum it up in two words: mad cool! xd

Again, it is the greatest honor just to be in the presence of The Champ! biggrin

EDIT: Just one question, though. How was it to see your fans over in Japan during that very event? question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff