Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

[ Welcome To Write Me A Letter ]
A Short Stories Shop, Come Have A story Written About You

---------------------------------

Hey, Welcome to my shop. My name is Nami and I'll be your writer today!

I got bored so I decided, Hey I want to write short stories, why not make some for people?

I charge 2g for every word I write.

[quote]lVomi[/quote]
[u]Username:[/u]

[u]Characters:[/u]

[u]Storyline:[/u]

[u]Any Details:[/u]

[u]Words: (how words you want the range to be, example, 1k -3k[/u]

Depending on what it is, it takes me to write 2 hours- to a week.

[ Some Of My Writing ]
Enter To Win!

Once every month I will pick one of the stories I have written for someone that has ordered for my Story of the day. If I pick yours, you win 15k. : )
lVomi

Hi Nami! I have a Cinderella plot with a twist, if you're interested:

Username: Lucky~9~Lives

Characters: Cinderella and Prince Charming

Storyline: Cinderella knows she has to leave the ball by midnight, but she tries to sneak an extra hour by turning back the hands on the royal clock - but the hands keep spinning backwards... Shrugging to herself, she goes back to dancing with the Prince, but gradually realizes something is wrong - he keeps hiking up his pants, stepping awkwardly on her toes, looking nervously into her eyes...instead of confidently down into them?! The clock is making the Prince younger! Now a flustered teen, he stumbles over his boots as Cinderella drags him to the clock and tries to fix things, but a palace guard blocks them. The Prince orders him out the way, but the guard just laughs at his cracking voice and treats him like a kid playing dress-up. Cinderella hurriedly leads the boy prince away, scooping him up as he trips over his pants and degenerates to a tantruming toddler before the other guests. By the time Cinderella reverts to rags, he's reverted to infancy, and can only cry as Cinderella tears a strip from her dress to diaper him and teases that his white coat makes an excellent changing mat.

Any Details: Hopefully what I've written above is okay; feel free to PM any questions!

Words: As much as you feel like writing. : )
Lucky~9~Lives

Sound fun. I'll get right on it.
lVomi
Lucky~9~Lives

Sound fun. I'll get right on it.

Thank you! I'm glad you like the sound of it!

Liberal Lunatic

Quote:
lVomi

Username: Aijin Sama

Characters: May I PM you the details?

Storyline:

Any Details:

Words: As many words as you see fit c:

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hey, I will fill out a form, but first of all, I want to know if I ask you to write me anything, like something completely of your choosing, but I will pay, would you write it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff