Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like spiders? (Not relevant at all)

sure! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
BURN THIS POLL 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Just give me some gold. 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 >

Anxious Duck

10,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Hi!

Thanks for stopping by. Great to see you.
I am looking for a BUNCH of stories. Fanfic-like in style.
By which I mean I will explain to you the source material/background stories of the characters, and you will write something that seems like it might be a fanfic.
Which, I guess, gives you FREE REIGN! Woohoo!
I am ridiculously self-indulgent and, rather than finish the story and cross my fingers that it may, one day, get popular enough to get fanfiction (Aside from HP though, who writes book fanfics?) I will collect commissioned fanfiction and pretend that people liked my stories.

Brilliant plan, and everyone wins.

For rules, I have a bunch. I'm not obligated to hire you, and I WILL NOT bend on MY rules.

1. I pay you NOTHING until I see a sample of MY STORY. You need to prove you are actually writing it before I give you anything at all. Non-negotiable.
2. Don't redirect me to your post unless it is a post showing samples. I won't fill out your forms. You have all the info you need RIGHT HERE and I am not re-typing it.
3. I require samples or something.
4. We AGREE ON A SET PRICE. You go over the amount of words, I am not paying you extra. I'm a writer, I know what it's like to add useless words and descriptions to add another page. I won't be scammed in that way.
5. You give me a set price. I won't "make an offer". Set price or nothing at all.

Obviously, you realize that by now, the source material is one of my OWN stories, and that the characters are from that story as well. The source material can get kind of complicated.

Basically there is a girl who is a Goddess, who has a hard time adjusting to existing in one universe.
She is the (adopted) child of a very important businessman (who eventually dies and the company is given to her older brother) and people mistake her universe-confusion for mental illness.
Her sister hates her and thinks anything disabled is repulsive beyond belief.
She kills the little sister, she kills her brother to gain his company, and she kills anyone who would stand in her way of making a profit.
And everyone finds themselves in a world that is like limbo, called Tracktown, which is basically just a hunk of a city floating in a void. People are different there, with special powers or things related to how they died or how they lived, and their memories are twisted, most people don't remember having had a life outside of Tracktown.

There are some minor side characters that I absolutely adore. Davenresk Brey and Kayl... Kavanagh. ( I hesitate there, because they are engaged at the current released draft chapter, but they do get married by the end and Kayl takes Daven's name.)

Mostly we just shorten his name to Daven, BTW. The story introduces him with his full name once and then continues by using his nickname. They're the ones of whom I want stories. With an s.

Blah blah blah.
Here are some fancy character descriptions. This post has been edited and redone to include them instead of the wordspew I had originally poster:

Kayl Kavanagh
------------------

Once the assistant of an Estrellux genetic scientist, Kayl is now the assistant to Davenresk Brey, the head of technology at Abrell… And also the man’s fiance. He is ridiculously effective, and gets his work done so quickly he gets to spend most of his days doing mainly whatever he pleases, such as playing video games or building box forts. He’s equally childish as he is mature, silly, compassionate, confident as well as flirty. He is good at finding words that would most influence someone, whether it be insults or kind words. He is perceptive despite people believing he is not.
His life hit a huge bump when he was fired from Estrellux, due to his boss’ sexual harassment. He refused to partake in this, and was fired and prevented from getting any replacement jobs thanks to his influential boss. This left him on the street and led to a small time being a prostitute (He was also trying to take care of kids on the street at the time), until he met Daven, who was smitten and decided to offer him a job and a home. After a while the two got engaged. It was Kayl who proposed.(He insists on reminding everyone)
Physically, Kayl is tall, with green eyes and strawberry blonde, almost red hair. He has freckles and tattoos, the most notable being a huge spider on his back. Mostly, he has scars. On his face, across his nose, near his lips… He doesn’t really seem to care too much about them. However in his Tracktown form, his eyes are completely black, his teeth are sharp and his ears are pointed. From his back protrude (originally 8, now 5) sharp needle things, much like spider legs. They are his tattoo come to life, more or less.
Tracktown (Basically limbo) Kayl was found by Mathias (His former boss) and kept in a drugged state for three months, until the scent of fire reminded him of Daven. He was greatly injured and then sent to Daven as a warning, where he works with him… But no longer as an assistant. Instead he is what is known as a “PET”, but isn’t treated as such. It’s a facade to make Daven seem more intimidating, and Kayl finds it LOTS of fun.

Kayl died protecting Daven from the woman who would later murder him anyways.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Davenresk Brey

Supposed to be some sort of God, even in the real world. He smells of smoke and fire.
He is head of technology at Abrell, as well as owner of a hotel chain and a list of charities a mile long. The man is all heart, intent on finding people directly who need his help and finding ways to incorporate them in his service or otherwise help, such as a struggling taxi driver/single father who became his driver, a homeless lady who became the keeper of his estate, and, most importantly, Kayl, who he absolutely adores. Most people simply shorten his name to Daven.

Daven has special clothes that conceal his form into something resembling a human’s form, allowing him to work and live like one. He was offered his job by Dominic Abrell himself, and is more often than not the one who holds meetings for the company, as he is more intimidating than Dominic and more likely to get what he wants. He seems the tall, dark and intimidating businessman, and he plays the part very well. Really, he’s a huge geek and a soft-spoken man who’s probably watched the Avengers at least fourty times. He is also incredibly shy, but the constricting clothes cause him pain, so it is easy to look and act angry all the time.

His human form has dark skin, red and black hair, and red eyes. He is always well dressed, unless working physically in his workshop. His inhuman form has wings (that come and go without pain), ridges and markings, as well as various other things you’d expect from a demonic-type God.
His existence is pretty much the same in Tracktown as it is anywhere else, although the players in the game seem to have changed. The people he meets with are less human and more violent, and he has had to up his intimidation without revealing what he is. So he has Kayl, much like a human man would keep some kind of dangerous animal as a pet and show off their strength by how subdued and adoring the creature is to them.
As fun as the act is, he makes sure that Kayl knows that he adores him and appreciates him and can be very affectionate. Though people seem to doubt their relationship very often, Daven has never doubted Kayl’s sincerity.

User Image

This is a drawing I had done of them... If it helps?

I... Think I have rambled enough?
If you have any questions, ask away!

Anxious Duck

10,540 Points
  • Befriended 100

Hilarious Shounen

Ahh, the picture is cuutee.
And, spiders are gross, lol. I like to look at them from afar, but that is it. I hate creepy crawlies.

Anxious Duck

10,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
Psycho Ice

And, spiders are gross, lol. I like to look at them from afar, but that is it. I hate creepy crawlies.

It SO is.
I have a bunch of other ones! Only one other of the both of them, but there's three of Kayl alone.

Kayl has a spider tattooed on his back! I don't know how anyone can like them ^^;

Hilarious Shounen

Shoren Heinden
Psycho Ice

It SO is.
I have a bunch of other ones! Only one other of the both of them, but there's three of Kayl alone.

Kayl has a spider tattooed on his back! I don't know how anyone can like them ^^;

Oooh, you should show me. rofl

Spider tatts are OK! Real living spiders are a NO. xD

User Image

Anxious Duck

10,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden
Psycho Ice

It SO is.

Oooh, you should show me. rofl

Spider tatts are OK! Real living spiders are a NO. xD

User Image

http://storiesbyaya.tumblr.com/post/87019768985/anime-north-commissions-2014-kayl-and-daven-from

I conveniently posted them all in one place on my writing blog :3

OH DEAR GODS. -sets fire to the computer-

Hilarious Shounen

Shoren Heinden

http://storiesbyaya.tumblr.com/post/87019768985/anime-north-commissions-2014-kayl-and-daven-from

Ahhhhhhh! So cute emotion_dowant

SEE?! xD

Anxious Duck

10,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden

SEE?! xD

Mmhmm. <3 They were worth the money.
Sadly two of them are missing. Meaning I paid and never got them.

Yes, I see. Can I unsee?

Hilarious Shounen

Shoren Heinden
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden

SEE?! xD

Yes, I see. Can I unsee?

I've bought rlc before. It's fun. haha. I'm planning on buying a few more next month.

That sucks! D:
Did you contact them?

Nope. You cannot unsee. It cannot be done.

Anxious Duck

10,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden

SEE?! xD

Yes, I see. Can I unsee?

I've bought rlc before. It's fun. haha. I'm planning on buying a few more next month.

That sucks! D:
Did you contact them?

I would buy more, but I am... not in possession of any money nor will I be for a long while.

I could not contact them. They refused to give me contact information. Jerks.
(Basically it was at a convention and I stopped by the artist's alley. I gave them MY phone number and insisted they text ME when they were done.)

Darn it.

Hilarious Shounen

Shoren Heinden
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden

SEE?! xD

Yes, I see. Can I unsee?

That sucks! D:
Did you contact them?

I would buy more, but I am... not in possession of any money nor will I be for a long while.

(Basically it was at a convention and I stopped by the artist's alley. I gave them MY phone number and insisted they text ME when they were done.)

Darn it.

I understand. I couldn't buy any all year D:

Hmm. I'm sorry that happened to you. ; n ;

Aren't they fun to look at from afar? lol

Anxious Duck

10,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden

SEE?! xD

Yes, I see. Can I unsee?

That sucks! D:
Did you contact them?

Darn it.

I understand. I couldn't buy any all year D:

Hmm. I'm sorry that happened to you. ; n ;

Aren't they fun to look at from afar? lol

Ugh.
I guess I'll just have to work really hard and make my story super popular so that people will draw fan art. bwahahaha!!

I'm sorry too, it's quite annoying. I will know for next time.
ehhhh D:

Hilarious Shounen

Shoren Heinden

Ugh.
I guess I'll just have to work really hard and make my story super popular so that people will draw fan art. bwahahaha!!

ehhhh D:

Haha. Good luck with that xD

Yeah, you gotta be careful. I've heard quite a few things regarding paying for rlc. Either they never received the art or the person never receives the money or the money bounces.

I think so xD

Anxious Duck

10,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden

Ugh.

ehhhh D:

Yeah, you gotta be careful. I've heard quite a few things regarding paying for rlc. Either they never received the art or the person never receives the money or the money bounces.

I think so xD

More often than not, people just vanish on me.

Hilarious Shounen

Shoren Heinden
Psycho Ice
Shoren Heinden

Ugh.

ehhhh D:

I think so xD

More often than not, people just vanish on me.

Happens a lot, really. It's pretty common here in the writing shops forum too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff