Nuclear Snowflake

9,175 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
  • There are two sides... 50
Could I request a real world(non-powered) romance between a still active and unmasked Amon(female terrorist leader fighting for the rights of an oppressed minority) and a slightly older Korra(male police officer attempting to stop the terrorist) one-shot? I'd prefer it if the focus of the story was on their moral issues, with Korra feeling like this relationship was a dirty secret and an example of a fundamental character flaw in his nature(and totally wasn't who he was!) and Amon just seeing it as a mutually pleasurable experience. With Amon, I see her as fairly pragmatic with self-assessment. She’d see the situation, recognize that everyone has their passions, and part of her challenge in life is knowing which parts of herself to sacrifice while she holds fast to her inner core of self. For her, personal emotions mostly seem to be seen as things to be accepted and ultimately overcome, and if it doesn't change the definition of what she considers to be herself or the cause she believes in, then it’s pretty much a non-issue as far as guilt and self doubt goes. She's a fully matured adult and acts like it. Korra, however, is a younger male and insecure. I'd really like it if Amon could pretend she was a guy due to the sexism she experienced upon coming to the city. She hadn't had to deal with it when she was younger because her father had kept their family isolated, and then she was hit over the head with it when she left home. So when it became time to hide her identity she just pretended to be a man as well. She doesn't have any internalized sexism issues, is firmly anti-slut shaming, doesn't police how others dress and firmly asserts that women are as competent as men but she'd rather forgo the rampant objectification of women and other issues the patriarchy attaches to her gender. She is also much much taller than Korra's tiny little self(They are both the same height they are in series). No one else knows that she's woman and she uses a voice modulator to change her voice.
If possible could you write the story beginning as a fight between tewrrorist and police officer and ending as either a first kiss or femmdom sex scene at the near end? Amon would still need to hide her gender and must remain nearly fully clothed to do it successfully but would it be possible?)

Everyone else is the same gender as before, but if it's alright I'd prefer it if the canon ships were not mentioned? Also it'd be really cool if worried Tenzin showed up at the end to worry about where Korra's been in the fight, and the Lieutenant respectfully wonders the same over Amon. Neither inform the inquiring party what they'd just done, Korra because he's ashamed, Amon because this is a personal matter between herself and Korra.