Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
SO! My last shop got taken down. Someone reported my certain "love" option as inappropriate, so I am remaking here.

This is basically my B-Grade writing shop. Nothing too fancy here, but I will write my best to satisfy you.

Updates

6/19:was gone for a couple days. Back and will continue writing.
6/20: Internet out. Will finish as soon as possible
7/6: Back. So sorry for being gone for so long

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
What I Write

-OC Stories
-Attack on Titan
-Avatar the Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra
-Doctor Who
-Sherlock
-Madoka Magica

Just ask!

Styles

-Humor
-Love/Romance (all sub-genres off it)
-Highschool AU
-Roommate AU
-Serious things too

Again, JUST ASK!

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
SAMPLES!

Frau Fausta Adler x Doctor from Hellsing

The heavy metal doors to the operating room slammed behind Fausta. The room was cold, and the stark, white light hanging above the operating table did nothing to warm the room. She brushed a piece of hair behind her ear as she looked up to examine her patient. According to her chart, her newest experiment with the Doctor was a young adult, probably in his mid 20's. He was in perfectly good health, a key characteristic in the newest series of tests her advisor launched. Fausta took the photograph attached to her clipboard and held it up as she walked over to the young man, stopping beside the tied down patient. Now knows as "Experiment E54", he was hardly recognizable from the smiling photograph she now held. His curly raven hair was shaved from his head, and the bags under his eyes made him look several years older. Even his skin had become pale and dry over the few months he had been held in captivity.
Fausta stared at the man's face as his eyes darted behind his eye lids in what she could only presume to be a pleasant dream. His breath was soft, but so were the footsteps in the hall. She recognized the heavy steps and her heart began to race. These series of tests were very...different, but how she loved them. Fausta placed the photograph back on her clipboard among the dozens of charts and x-rays. She swiftly delivered a slap to the face of the sleeping man, startling him awake.
"Wake up. The Doctor is coming."
The man's eyes started ahead into the light above him, like a dear trapped in headlights. Fausta straightened her skirt with her free had just in time to see one of the metallic doors peel open.
"Hello nurse," the tall man hissed, his lips separating to form a sickening grin.
"How is our little patient doing this dreadful day?"
Fausta flipped to a random page in her plethora of papers and pretended to read off the patients latest readings, managing to keep her eyes locked on the Doctor. As she rattled off stats and meaningless medical terms, she watched as the man dragged several carts filled with various scalpels, clamps, gauze and probes. The carts rattled until they came to a stop by the strapped down patient. The man on the table tried to turn his head, but it was made impossible by the leather strap binding him to the stainless steel table. The gag in his mouth stifled the whimpers as the Doctor ran his gloved hands down the patients cheek.

OC x Smaug (Hobbit)

The Home Away From Home
Caeli jolted awake to the sound of cascading gold and deep groans from the belly of the monster which took her. Her soft honey eyes fluttered quickly, matching the sound of each gold piece as it crashed into another. The ragged blanket which she had found among the piles gold found its way into her hands, and soon plugging her ears. She let out a deep sigh and rolled her eyes as the noise continued.
"Stupid dragon," she mumbled softly.
She stood up, her head just inches below the platform she now lived under. With the blanket still being used as earplugs, Caeli looked around her concrete cubicle for a sweater that had not been scorched. Taking one hand from her head, she began searching through the piles of clothing she had gathered over the past weeks. The blanket began to slip from her ears, but she quickly realized the gold had finally come to a rest.
"It's about time."
She tossed the torn sheet aside and picked up a knitted brown sweater she had managed to grab before Smaug had taken her. As she slid her arms into the sweater, she began to hear the heavy breathing which she had become accustomed to in the past days and nights. Caeli pulled the sweater over her head and pulled her hair out, flipping it over her shoulder until it lay flat on her back.
"What are you in a fuss about", Caeli shouted from under her concrete tent.
She walked to the edge and looked out, searching the mounts of gold for the scaly dragon. For as large as Smaug was, when he buried himself in the gold, it became impossible to find him. She spotted him half submerged, his wings peaking out of a mound of jewels. Caeli slid her feet into a pair of torn black boots and stepped into the light of the room.
"Do you speak to me, tiny human", moaned a raspy voice.
The jewels began to slide off Smaug's scales as he turned to the small girl confronting him.
"Yes I am. I was trying to sleep but you make it nearly impossible."
Smaug raised his head to look down upon Caeli standing on a pile of gold. His eyes slowly opened to pinpoint her, and began to lower his head to meet her stare. His head rested feet away from Caeli.
"What is it that is bothering you child," he sighed, his nostrils blowing metallic air over Caeli, nearly blowing her over.
Caeli signed softly, flaring her nostrils and matching the dragon before her.
"Do you see this," Caeli questioned, pointing at her home. "Your gold is everywhere. I ask for one area for myself and you just fling your gold about like you are the only one living here."
Smaug looked to the small girls makeshift home and noticed that upon his rustling about, a mound of gold has fallen and spread into the open area. He shifted his gaze to Caeli again, and opened his mouth to reply.
"Do you think it is easy to move about and not have my gold shift and slide?"
"Well I expect you to keep in out of my area. This place if huge, and after you kidnapped me I need a place to live. "
Caeli crossed her arms and looked back into the eyes of her captor. Without a notice, Mmaug opened his mouth and let out a great burst of air, causing Caeli to topple over. She landed on her rear, sliding down the gold. She came to a rest at the entrance of her home. Her hair, now a tangled mess, was matted in front of her. She puffed and blew her hair out of her face. Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed that her home had been blown clean of gold. Unfortunately, her clothes and chests of small knick knacks had been blown over in a pile. A strand of hair fell back into her pale face, but she was too frustrated to remove it.
"Is that better my dear girl," Smaug asked, turning his head so one eye could glare at Caeli.
She met Smaug's gaze and stood up, brushing off her ripped, discolored pants.
"I suppose... Thank you."
Caeli glanced down, kicking a large green jewel out of her view. She recalled the first few days of her captivity, where she was too afraid to even glance at the dragon. However, she soon realized that Smaug was not as terrifying as he seemed. In fact, he was responsible for bringing her most of the clothing and small gifts she owned. A small grin spread across her delicate mouth.
"I found something for you last night," Smaug said, breaking Caeli's concentration.
She glanced up, looking back into Smaug's enormous eye. The gold began to slide off his massive body and he brought his tail to his head, shaping his body into a massive circle. His tail had swept a satchel made of different colored patched. It has a large hole burned in the side, almost big enough to fit a hand into. For some reason, Caeli was drawn to it as she began to walk towards it.
"What is it," she asked, coming to a stop in front of it.
She bent down and carefully picked it up, coddling it in both her hands. As she turned it over in her hands, bits of cloth fell, softly landing on the ground. The bagged looked familiar somehow, but she couldn't put her finger on it.
Caeli slid her hand into the opening and began to feel around. It was immediately met by something soft. Her hand grasped it and carefully pulled it out. As soon as the object revealed itself, Caeli felt her throat close up and her eyes burn. It was her old stuffed bear. The buttons for eyes were still somehow in place, even though the left paw had been scorched by fire. She dropped the bag and ran her fingers over the torso of the bear and clutched it to her chest.
"It smelled of you, my dear girl."
Caeli stepped toward the beast and placed a hand on his cheek. Smaug closed his eyes, and it appeared as if a small grin crossed his face.
"Thank you."

Travis x Nash (OC story)

Nash x Travis
Chapter 1: The Awakening
Nash paced quickly in the hospital hall. The clicking of his heels did nothing to slow down his thoughts. The unlit cigarette hanging from his lips tasted like dirt, but out of habit, he kept it. As nurses and doctors passed him, he began to worry more and more about Travis. Just the thought about him laying motionless on a hospital bed angered him, but more than that, it scared him. Nash halted and felt his hands grip into tights fists. He lifted a hand and slammed it into the wall, knocking down a generic picture of a vase of flowers.
The hall was empty, yet the air was filled with echoes of monitors and machines. Nash walked over to the door leading into Travis's room. He peered into the oval window, watching as doctors poked and probed Travis with needles. The tubes running in his arms deposited a purple liquid into his body. He looked so lifeless laying in the hospital gurney. Fancy monitors that were built into the wall showed a half dozen fluctuating lines, each with a different meaning. The nurses continued to scrawl information on their wireless clipboard, hardly looking at the boy in the hospital gown.
One of the nurses looked up, meeting Nash's gaze. She turned to the other nurse and doctor, whispering something, before all three headed towards the door. Nash took a few steps back, allowing the door to slide open. The two nurses shuffled to the left of him, not once looking at him. The doctor hit the button on the wall, sliding the door shut, and turned to face Nash.
"Well, it appears he is in good health. We stopped the bleeding and stitched up his leg. The liquid being pumped into him will help the internal bleeding. It's not much, but it's better to be safe in his situation. Unfortunately, he is suffering from a severe case of amnesia."
As the doctor flipped through his charts, Nash's eyes grew wide in fear. It had only been a day since his heartfelt confession poured from his mouth, and half a day since Travis got injured in the fight. The avordite felt his heart sink.
"How bad is bad, doc?"
"Well, he can't seem to remember his name or how he got his injuries. He is extremely lucky that you found him. Quite convenient too that you two are friends. You've helped us a great deal. If only we knew how he got these injuries. Doesn't matter much now. Let's just hope he will remember something."
The doctor clicked off his electronic clipboard, closing the files containing Travis's charts.
"He's awake now. You can go in if you want, but he is showing no recollection of who you are, so don't expect much."
Nash nodded his head and turned, letting the doctor pass. He faced the door leading to Travis's room, and pressed the button. The door slid open, letting out the stale air of the room. Slowly he stepped inside; the door shut behind him leaving him in a beeping and humming room.
At first Travis didn't look up at him. He stared blankly out the small window, probably daydreaming like always. Nash plucked the cigarette from his lips and shoved it in his shirt pocket. He straightened his clothes and cleared his throat. Travis turned to look at the person standing in the room, his purple eyes quickly glancing over the man standing by the door.
"I've never seen a doctor with so many piercings," he said, a small smile cracking his lips.
Nash felt a smirk creep up on his face for the first time since the fight. He stepped forward, pulling a chair up to the mesmur's bedside.
"I'm no doc. Name's Nash."
He looked into the eyes of his bedridden friend, hoping for a sign of recognition.
Nothing.
"Nice to meet ya. My name is Travis. Well, that's what they tell me at least."
Travis pressed a button on the inside of his bed, moving it into an upright position. He lifted his hand and extended it to Nash. He was hesitant at first, but Nash reached and met his hand with a firm grasp.
"Doc is telling me I lost my memory. Can't remember anything. Don't know how I got here, or who the hell I am."
He let out a small chuckle. It was so much like him. Even in the worst of situations, he managed to smile.
"Actually, I brought you here," Nash stated quietly.
He looked to Travis, in hopes of reading a reaction on his face, but once again, found it hard to read him.
"Well, I have to thank you for that. 'Parently I was pretty beat up," he said, lifting his other arm revealing a stitched up wound.
Nash looked at the cut on his arm bearing several large stitches. He looked down his arm to his hands which were rough and dirty from the ally way brawl. His knuckles were scratched and caked with dried blood. Once again, Nash looked up into the eyes of Travis.
"So, how are ya feeling? With all this medicine and what not."
Travis shrugged, but cringed in pain, letting his shoulders fall back down. He looked pale and sickly, making Nash look as brown as the chair he sat on. He nodded and leaned back on the chair, hearing s small crunch.
"Oh yeah! I got something for you," Nash said, quickly standing up.
He reached in his back pocket and pulled out a folded up napkin. Placing it in his left palm, he unwrapped it, revealing several crumbled cookies.
"Aw man," he moaned, letting his head fall in shame.
" I don't know what you're talking about. These things are delicious!"
Nash looked up to see Travis chewing on a piece of cookie he had snatched from his hand.
"What type of cookies are these? I can't put my finger on it," he said, reaching for another crumbled piece.
"Macadamia nut."
"Mmm...Macadamia nut. These are defiantly my favorite cookies," he smiled, looking at Nash.
"Yeah," he said. "I know."

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Pricing and Payment

This is basically a pay what you can shop.
I've bee paid 2 billion for a 2500 word one shot, to 50 million for a few chapters. It's all up to what is ok with you. Want to pay with items? Sure! Just ask!

When placing an order

Send trade with amount of gold/items. I will then accept once to acknowledge I have gotten it. I will then write your story, and accept the trade again once completed. I will PM the end result and you complete the transaction.

Any questions about pricing you can post here or message me.

NOTE: please don't try to low ball me for work. I understand if you don't have much gold and can only pay so much, but I work hard to write for you and if you refuse to pay decently, then I CAN refuse to write for you.

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Orders*

Roughly take a week per chapter/one shot. Was gone for a while so I will try to make it faster for you

1. zeigeist: OC Hellsing
-2 billion, one shot

2. Psycho Ice: OC x OC
-20 mill a chapter, 3/4 chapters
(Chapter 1 complete)

3. Rheijima: "Thistle" song
-1 bill, one shot

4.sunnygirI: OC x OC
-100mill per chapter

5. The Frozen Unknown: Loki x OC
-one shot 50 mill

6. kitty868theonly: OC
-Chapters: 5-10k words
*Orders are crossed out once completed, and delivered via PM

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Are you familiar with

Dexter
NCIS
How train your dragon..?

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Evaesis0
Are you familiar with

Dexter
NCIS
How train your dragon..?

how to train your dragon, YES! Going to see the second movie in the next few days.Nnot so much the others sadly. I only randomly watch NCIS and plan on watching dexter this summer.

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Do you happen to be familiar with one piece?

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
The Lovely Emiily
Not nearly enough. I only ever saw a season. Unfortunately not my cup of tea.
BTW your avi art is stunning!

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Raving In Wonderland
The Lovely Emiily

Well thank you for the speedy reply anyways!

Good luck with your shop c:

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
The Lovely Emiily
Raving In Wonderland
The Lovely Emiily

Well thank you for the speedy reply anyways!

Good luck with your shop c:
Thank you so much~!

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Are you familiar with of the movie priest? It the one with warrior priests and vampires.

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Sondra Starfire
Are you familiar with of the movie priest? It the one with warrior priests and vampires.

I can't say I do. But I might just watch it. Vampires and priests you say hmm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces