7,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- Zilithion -
Twilight_the_Band_Geek
- Zilithion -
Twilight_the_Band_Geek
I'm not sure how long it'll take me, so I'd prefer to wait to trade until after I'm done.

That's fine. Do you mind if we just start the trade so the gold is tied up? Just for my piece of mind?
I don't want to accidentally use it on you, you know?
>__< We can, but that's precisely why I DON'T want to. I don't want to start the trade and then, somewhere down the road not be able to finish the story because my brain decided to be a jerk and give me massive Inspiration Fail for an early Christmas present.

Psh, we won't worry about it then. I'll just knuckle down. Hehe. XD
Me too! ^^

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Twilight_the_Band_Geek
Me too! ^^

Hehe. So how's life for you? ;D

Timid Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- Zilithion -
Twilight_the_Band_Geek
Me too! ^^

Hehe. So how's life for you? ;D
Pretty good, actually, all things considered. I'm passing all my classes, my school's marching band (myself being a member) is going to the State marching contest this Sunday and we get to miss two days of school! (Whoo! Make-up work!) As per usual, my friends are dealing with drama and the girl I like is generally unaware of my existence. But, that's just how it goes.

How're things for you? =D

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Twilight_the_Band_Geek
Pretty good, actually, all things considered. I'm passing all my classes, my school's marching band (myself being a member) is going to the State marching contest this Sunday and we get to miss two days of school! (Whoo! Make-up work!) As per usual, my friends are dealing with drama and the girl I like is generally unaware of my existence. But, that's just how it goes.

How're things for you? =D

Passing all your classes is good. And congrats about your Marching Band! What instrument do you play? I'm sure you'll do well in the State comp.
Oh dear about the girl though. I'm sorry to hear that. How do you know each other? Or is she in some of your classes?

Good good. Final exams are coming up, which isn't amazing, but they're doable.
Finally got around to reopening my graphics shop, which is nice.
But I'm just mostly hanging out with my partner who just returned from being deployed. ;D

Timid Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- Zilithion -

Passing all your classes is good. And congrats about your Marching Band! What instrument do you play? I'm sure you'll do well in the State comp.
Oh dear about the girl though. I'm sorry to hear that. How do you know each other? Or is she in some of your classes?

Good good. Final exams are coming up, which isn't amazing, but they're doable.
Finally got around to reopening my graphics shop, which is nice.
But I'm just mostly hanging out with my partner who just returned from being deployed. ;D
Thank you! I play clarinet, but I'm not very good (and I want to play saxophone or bass clarinet).

Nah sweatdrop It's more my fault than anything for being so afraid to talk to her (but there are moments =) ) She's also in the band..... And is a clarinet..... And works as a library aid, which is where I have my tutorial period....

Glad to hear about your graphics shop. ( And your partner wink ) Is there a specialty that you do?

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Twilight_the_Band_Geek
Thank you! I play clarinet, but I'm not very good (and I want to play saxophone or bass clarinet).

Nah sweatdrop It's more my fault than anything for being so afraid to talk to her (but there are moments =) ) She's also in the band..... And is a clarinet..... And works as a library aid, which is where I have my tutorial period....

Glad to hear about your graphics shop. ( And your partner wink ) Is there a specialty that you do?

Welcome. I used to play Clarinet as well. I was pretty bad. Haha. I'm sure you're a lot better than I was.

Ooo movements! That's always good. She plays clarinet as well? In the same band? Psh. You're totally in. Well, sort of, at least you have a good reason to talk to her. And you can ask her questions about the library if you need anything.

Thanks. And thanks. <3.
Specialty, graphics wise? Probably thread layouts. I find them the most fun at the moment anyway. XD

Timid Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- Zilithion -
Twilight_the_Band_Geek

Welcome. I used to play Clarinet as well. I was pretty bad. Haha. I'm sure you're a lot better than I was.

Ooo movements! That's always good. She plays clarinet as well? In the same band? Psh. You're totally in. Well, sort of, at least you have a good reason to talk to her. And you can ask her questions about the library if you need anything.

Thanks. And thanks. <3.
Specialty, graphics wise? Probably thread layouts. I find them the most fun at the moment anyway. XD
Haha that is debatable X]

THAT is also debatable. I actually had the perfect opportunity to tell her how I felt yesterday. They were giving out "boo-grams" and she came up to me after school asking if I had sent her one. She had gotten an anonymous one and it had looked like my handwriting (it was). Instead of just coming out with it, I lied and said that I hadn't. U___U I don't even know what she thought of it either... Now, I'm basically back to square-one.

Welcome. =D And cool. Those kinds of things have never made sense to me ^^;

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Twilight_the_Band_Geek
Haha that is debatable X]

THAT is also debatable. I actually had the perfect opportunity to tell her how I felt yesterday. They were giving out "boo-grams" and she came up to me after school asking if I had sent her one. She had gotten an anonymous one and it had looked like my handwriting (it was). Instead of just coming out with it, I lied and said that I hadn't. U___U I don't even know what she thought of it either... Now, I'm basically back to square-one.

Welcome. =D And cool. Those kinds of things have never made sense to me ^^;

Doubtful. I used to sit in the back and pretend to play because I could never remember where I was supposed to put my fingers. Or they played too fast and I was always left behind. ;DD

Damn! That would have been pretty good. Next time. I'm sure something else will come up. So why didn't you tell her that it was from you? She was probably hoping that it had, which is why she came up and spoke to you. ;P. You'll work something out.

Yeah, I like making graphics. I think they look really pretty, or can, when you make them well.
So I'm constantly trying new things and making new things. It blows my mind sometimes that people buy them from me. Hehe. I was terrible when I started. ;DD

Timid Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- Zilithion -

Doubtful. I used to sit in the back and pretend to play because I could never remember where I was supposed to put my fingers. Or they played too fast and I was always left behind. ;DD

Damn! That would have been pretty good. Next time. I'm sure something else will come up. So why didn't you tell her that it was from you? She was probably hoping that it had, which is why she came up and spoke to you. ;P. You'll work something out.

Yeah, I like making graphics. I think they look really pretty, or can, when you make them well.
So I'm constantly trying new things and making new things. It blows my mind sometimes that people buy them from me. Hehe. I was terrible when I started. ;DD
Yikes. That IS bad. Haha I totally understand though, sometimes I won't be paying attention, have no idea what we're doing and I'll I can do is wiggle my fingers. ^^;; speaking of not paying attention, I messed up durning morning practice because I got distracted by car horns. One would go off near the field and then another would answer it from across campus. I marched backward instead of forward and completely missed my spot.

I didn't tell her mostly because i was scared, but also because it might cause drama and she doesn't need that her Senior year. And I think she came and asked just to get to the bottom of things. There are certain conflicts of preference that make your theory completely impossible.

Same thing with my writing. I'll write something I think is half way to horrible and there'll be people that totally love it (it's weird, but really nice). Trying something new with my stories (or my drawings, for that matter) kind of freaks me out. It's exciting but It makes me nervous cause I go into full perfectionist mode.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Twilight_the_Band_Geek
Yikes. That IS bad. Haha I totally understand though, sometimes I won't be paying attention, have no idea what we're doing and I'll I can do is wiggle my fingers. ^^;; speaking of not paying attention, I messed up durning morning practice because I got distracted by car horns. One would go off near the field and then another would answer it from across campus. I marched backward instead of forward and completely missed my spot.

I didn't tell her mostly because i was scared, but also because it might cause drama and she doesn't need that her Senior year. And I think she came and asked just to get to the bottom of things. There are certain conflicts of preference that make your theory completely impossible.

Same thing with my writing. I'll write something I think is half way to horrible and there'll be people that totally love it (it's weird, but really nice). Trying something new with my stories (or my drawings, for that matter) kind of freaks me out. It's exciting but It makes me nervous cause I go into full perfectionist mode.

Gahh. Sorry for my late reply. I was working on a thread request. ;D

Yup. Pretty bad, I was only in the band for about 2 years. Haha. ;D. Didn't get much better either. How strange about the car horns though... weird. I would have probably got distracted too. Did many people notice? ;D

Drama? Why would it cause drama? Noted. And what are those conflicts of preference?

Yeah, when I try something new with my graphics I always price it lower because it's just me messing around with it, you know? Not that people really seem to mind. Hehe. How was your weekend?

Timid Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- Zilithion -

Gahh. Sorry for my late reply. I was working on a thread request. ;D

Yup. Pretty bad, I was only in the band for about 2 years. Haha. ;D. Didn't get much better either. How strange about the car horns though... weird. I would have probably got distracted too. Did many people notice? ;D

Drama? Why would it cause drama? Noted. And what are those conflicts of preference?

Yeah, when I try something new with my graphics I always price it lower because it's just me messing around with it, you know? Not that people really seem to mind. Hehe. How was your weekend?
Haha Don't worry about it.

Right? I was the ONLY ONE that noticed... So maybe I'm just crazy confused

Well, ya see... I'M a girl.... And she's straight.... And I'm quite obviously not... Hence, conflict of preferences and drama. =(

=) Not that bad. Saturday was boring, but it usually is. Sunday (today as I type this to you) hasn't been that bad, though I have a nasty knot in my left shoulder from carrying my bags to the hotel room and one in my left thigh from playing the Yellow Car Game with my friend. The bus ride was pretty fun, surprisingly, and I'm hoping I'll be able to say the same about dinner. How about your's?

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Twilight_the_Band_Geek
Haha Don't worry about it.

Right? I was the ONLY ONE that noticed... So maybe I'm just crazy confused

Well, ya see... I'M a girl.... And she's straight.... And I'm quite obviously not... Hence, conflict of preferences and drama. =(

=) Not that bad. Saturday was boring, but it usually is. Sunday (today as I type this to you) hasn't been that bad, though I have a nasty knot in my left shoulder from carrying my bags to the hotel room and one in my left thigh from playing the Yellow Car Game with my friend. The bus ride was pretty fun, surprisingly, and I'm hoping I'll be able to say the same about dinner. How about your's?

Crazy? Nahh... I doubt it.

Ah! I see how that could be an issue.

My weekend was pretty good actually. I spent most of it with family as I went to visit my extended family because my cousin was getting married. The wedding was pretty average as far as weddings go though they did have free lollipops about the size of your hand (fingers spread apart). So that was a plus. The week so far has been pretty hectic. Two exams down, one to go on Saturday and one next week. Yay! Not. ;P

Timid Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
- Zilithion -

Crazy? Nahh... I doubt it.

Ah! I see how that could be an issue.

My weekend was pretty good actually. I spent most of it with family as I went to visit my extended family because my cousin was getting married. The wedding was pretty average as far as weddings go though they did have free lollipops about the size of your hand (fingers spread apart). So that was a plus. The week so far has been pretty hectic. Two exams down, one to go on Saturday and one next week. Yay! Not. ;P
I don't. I'm such a nutter. sweatdrop

Aww that's great. I so want one of those lollipops emotion_dowant they sound amazing. But, ugh, exams... I've got a test in History today and I wasn't here to get the review so it's pretty much guaranteed that I'll fail. The State marching competition went pretty well. We made 7 in finals, so we're in the top 2% in our state. And then we got to run around and shop the day before we came back, which was fun (even though I somehow lost pretty much EVERYTHING I bought... emotion_donotwant )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff