Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, cool. Shouldn't be a problem, lmao.

Do you mind if I take some uh, ARTISTIC LIBERTY with your prompt? Which seems to be the complicated way of saying is it okay if I mess around with it? I'll try to give you a WIP pretty early on, so if you don't like the direction you see it going, you can tell me. And then if you do, I'll probably give you another at what I consider the "halfway" point of the story, lol. Sound good?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
running out of words
Pfffft. You can do exactly what you'd like. I'm not a picky little monster.

And it all sounds excellent. Yup.

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
SORRY I TOOK SO LONG @__@ BUT HERE ARE MY IDEAS

running out of words

HELLO, MY NAME IS PTERO LANEURO.
                I WANT A NORMAL SLOT FOR 400K.
                I ALSO WANT IT TO BE ABOUT One of these options:
                A) Stego orchestrating an assassination while in prison.
                This idea just popped into my head and it’s “what if Stego went to prison—how would he deal with the other inmates and the warden and prison life?” This is a scenario that can’t happen without compromising Stego’s job so it would basically never happen for real…but I can fantasize @u@

The basic plot is Stego is put in prison with a minor assault charge. Ptero can certainly bail him out or have him released with a few phone calls, but first he needs Stego to dispose of an inmate who crossed the Laneuro family. Stego is less worried than he ought to be, and he looks forward to prison life.

Stego is notorious as an assassin, but he’s been safe from the law so far because no one could ever get any evidence against him. In fact he let himself get caught this time on purpose, and because he has no previous offenses (thanks to the Family’s influence), his sentence is short. However, the higher-ups in the prison are aware of his identity, and are not beyond bribery. They will support Ptero and Stego where they can.
                (Alternately, if they don’t fear Ptero’s power, they would want to see Stego get what he deserves. So they would abuse Stego at every opportunity, to provoke him into getting into worse trouble. This would put more pressure on Stego and that could be fun too. If he gets caught killing anyone in jail it would be much harder for him to keep doing his job even if Ptero has his back.)

Anyway, Stego has to be sneaky and manipulate the other inmates into causing his target’s death without linking himself directly. The warden and the guards help by being conveniently neglectful of their duties around Stego. They also help by putting him in the same cell with his target. The target is a huge, scary, arrogant and stupid man named Eddie Fischer (random name lol) who is in for multiple accounts of aggravated assault and sexual assault. His big mistake was making the daughter of one of Ptero’s most loyal civilian allies one of his victims. As the boss, Ptero must avenge his friend, and that’s why he sent Stego.

When Eddie, alpha male that he is, tries to ******** with his new cellmate, he has no idea what he’s getting into. But Stego is actually going to smile and play along and let Eddie have his way, and gradually make Eddie like him. Stego keeps his usual childlike/smiley demeanor but pretends to be intimidated/attracted by Eddie’s “manliness.” He’ll pretend to be scared when Ed threatens to hurt him, and he’ll let Ed crawl into his bed when the lights are out. He’ll give Eddie the idea that Stego is his b***h and fill him with hot air.
                Then when Eddie is sufficiently enthralled with him, Stego will turn around and start getting friendly with other guys, wounding Eddie’s pride and making him get possessive. Eddie will be hostile to people who get close to Stego, and he’ll make a lot of enemies. Eventually, when Stego goads him do something stupid that will potentially get Eddie killed by other inmates—like picking a fight with a serial killer (who has been showing interest in Stego) in the cafeteria—he’ll do it to impress Stego. You can guess what happens in the end xD.

You can write whatever scenes from this plot that stand out to you.

B) Alter-Id-Frou bromance triangle

Alter and Frou both like Id a lot, though neither of them would admit it out loud, and Id obviously likes both of them a lot too, but in a more typical “bromance” way. There’s a lot of bromantic intimacy between both Id x Alter and Id x Frou. Maybe write about those moments and how Alter and Frou feel about how Id behaves towards them in different situations—such as during jam sessions, or movie nights, or just chilling at Alter’s house.
                Alter would be in denial about it because of the sexuality issue—he’s not gay, as far as he knows. Plus he finds Id totally annoying and still wonders sometimes how they ever became friends. But he is a total tsundere and he secretly likes Id for making him feel liked and accepted as a person rather than for his status, unlike most other people he’s met.

Frou however is gay, and he’s fond of Id in a romantic way, but he’s too shy and is too grateful for Id’s friendship to ask for anything more. He knows Id treats everyone equally, and he even thinks Id and Alter look very good together, but he still feels just a twinge of hurt when Id is intimate with Alter.

Where is Ego during all of this? Ego is oblivious. His sole interest is music and he doesn’t really pay attention to tensions between his friends unless it gets serious. His love of his bros is purely friendship (the thing between him and Alter is for another story).

C) Threesome date with Pt St and Alter
                Stego invites Alter to his place (aka Ptero’s house) and basically tries to get Ptero and Alter to make out, and then have a threesome. At this point Stego and Alter are kind of dating, and they’ve slept together, and Ptero knows about this and doesn’t really care. Alter doesn’t know that they are a mafia family—Stego’s only shown him the legal sides of Ptero’s family business. Ptero actually respects Alter as a performer (Stego took him to his NYC concert) and has to admit that Alter is attractive, objectively speaking. Alter respects Ptero because he’s running an organization on his own at such a young age (and also dresses well and is charismatic). But they’re obviously kind of uncomfortable seeing each other, b/c Ptero is Stego’s boss and Alter is Stego’s boyfriend.

Stego’s plan is to get them both drunk enough that they’ll confuse mutual respect for attraction and agree to a threesome. Does it work? You decide =u=

AS FOR WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH, HERE THEY ARE: weebly
                HAVE SOMETHING TO HELP YOU ALONG, ALRIGHT? Ask me if you want more details about anything 8D
                THANKS A BUNCH.
I DON'T KNOW WHICH I WILL DO YET, but accepted of course, bby. How could I say no to you?

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
running out of words
I DON'T KNOW WHICH I WILL DO YET, but accepted of course, bby. How could I say no to you?

YEEEEEEE *U*<3<3<3
Ptero LaNeuro

Ugh, somehow I keep managing to miss you, bby! I totally blame your timezone, obviously.
Ugh, I should really get started on these.

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
take as much time as you want *U* also let me know if you want a different prompt.

I've been really sick so I haven't been productive the past few days OTL just been watching movies.
UH, I think I should be good with those prompts? But if not, I'll for sure let you know, bby!

Though lately I've had a serious interest in your martian characters, so even though it's not a prompt, I wouldn't mind you telling me about them, bby.

AND OH REALLY? That sucks! I hope you're feeling better now, though. What kind of sick were you? WAS IT THE FLU or something? I guess it IS that time of year, lol. Any good movies, though?

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
running out of words
UH, I think I should be good with those prompts? But if not, I'll for sure let you know, bby!

Though lately I've had a serious interest in your martian characters, so even though it's not a prompt, I wouldn't mind you telling me about them, bby.

AND OH REALLY? That sucks! I hope you're feeling better now, though. What kind of sick were you? WAS IT THE FLU or something? I guess it IS that time of year, lol. Any good movies, though?

Oh my tumblr coverboy martians @u@ I never did reveal much about them. There's not that much to reveal though. Last time I thought about them I was still messing with different plot structures in my head.
Halcyon is an envoy sent to Earth from Mars and Drauve is another martian who invades Earth shortly after and pursues Halcyon. Halcyon lands way up in the Arctic and gets discovered by a human expedition pretty early, but they mistake him for a stranded human and bring him back with them. He lives hidden among humans for a time, with no other apparent purpose than observation.
Drauve on the other hand lands in some farm town in the south of the US and starts looking for Halcyon immediately, destroying anything that tries to get in his way. Martians don't speak (at least in any words humans can understand) so humans can't understand what their intentions are. The relationship between the two is also a mystery. But the governments obviously decide they're a danger and try to hunt them down without revealing too much to the public.
Personality-wise Halcyon is curious and patient, and Drauve is intensely focused. They have an array of alien abilities which are to be discovered later *u*

I'm not feeling sick today, but yesterday I was throwing up whenever I had anything in my stomach idk what it was @_@

I watched The Craft (1996), The Wicker Man (1973), and King of New York (1990). The first one was quite good--like Mean Girls except the bitches happen to be witches and they dress a lot better in my opinion. I liked the ending a lot better than Mean Girls.

The Wicker Man was just a weird experience. It was about this British policeman investigating a crime in a remote Scottish village and being highly offended by their obscene pagan rituals, and there was so much singing and naked dancing and it just left me feeling very disturbed. Educational though.

King of New York is a crime film starring Christopher Walken (one of my favorite dudes ever) as a drug lord. I liked it but the plot struck me as kinda typical compared to another Walken film called "Suicide Kings," where he plays a former mafia boss who's kidnapped by some dumb rich guys. I might have mentioned it to you before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff