Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Explorer

Hello Our fellow Gaians, We hope that you are well.

We have been writing for many years now, and We enjoy it very much. We wish to share Our love with others, and so if you would wish to buy Our stories or are looking for someone to hire out to write one for you, We shall do what we can. If you need a co-author or simply a beta, We may assist you there as well. We also have ideas for OCs and plot themes if you get stuck in your writings or need new inspiration.

Anything above PG-13 is not permitted to be posted in these forums, so you may pm Us and We shall find other means to reach you, such as email. Prices are varying, depending upon the service you require.

Our Shop is now open. heart

Your Friend,
Lady Amynestra gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

Beloved Explorer

Prices - We will accept fair and appropriate offers, especially in the case that We are hired out to work with someone's OCs, or are working with someone who has already pre-established prices. We will also accept items and art as payment.

Poems
Haiku: 75g
One Stanza: 50g
Two Stanzas: 75g
Three Stanzas: 100g
Four+ Stanzas: 150g
Prose: 10g per line

Stories
Micro Stories (Less than a page): 40g
Short Stories (1-10 pages): 200g per page
Drabble Series: 500g+
*Chapter Stories/Novella: Page count - 200g -Word count - 5g
Plays -One-Scenes/Skits: 100g per line -Two+ Scenes - 1K per scene
Manga story line: One shot (1-7 chapters) - 1K -Chapter Stories - 500g per chapter

Co-Authorship
To be determined with future partners. We expect to be paid for how much effort we put in, and as such cannot be predetermined, all pricing matters shall be discussed after We are assigned Our role within the story.

Character Profile:
Basic information (Age, Looks, Sex, Personality traits): 300g
Moderate information (Basic info, Hobbies and Interests, Family&Friends): 500g
Detailed information (Moderate info, Some personal history, Basic info of F&F): 1K
Extensive information (Detailed info, Personal history, Major life events): 3K
Complete information (Extensive info, Personal history with each F&F, Some F&F character development): 5K
Back Story (Profile and Short/Micro Stories depicting, but not limited to: major life events/changes, relationships with F&F, first time meetings with friends, or random snippets of the character's life to show the attitude, tone, and style of each character and how they react to certain situations. -This will be helpful for grasping the character's personality and keeping them true to their profile.): 10K

Story Outlines:
Prompts: 50g
Ideas/Inspiration: 50g+ depending upon depth and detail.
Plot Summaries: 600g+ depending upon depth, detail, and number of chapters.

Editing: Free. When editing your work, We will use Microsoft Word Processor. We will be using the device 'Track Changes' to give you a map out of any revisions We make so that you will be able to differentiate between what you have written, and what We have added. All insertions/re-writes shall be in pink ink, all deletions will be marked in a margin to the right, all comments through out the story shall be highlighted in blue, and all remaining feedback at the end will also be in pink. We shall send you a copy marked-up with 'Track Changes,' and a second copy of what the revised story looks like on its own. We will do this in order to provide you with a record of what was changed and a fluent, uninterrupted copy that does not bog down the story with constant feedback.

**When counting chapter stories or novellas by page, We shall write your story on a Microsoft Word Processor Document in Calibri Font, size 11. This is to ensure that everyone will receive the same and fair price. All chapter stories and novellas counted by pages will follow this rule. Counting by word will be the same no matter what the font.

Beloved Explorer

We have decided to give some samples of Our writings for you to peruse. We have many more samples and if you wish to see them, let Us know and We shall post them or send them in a private message.

Our first sample is about three years old, but We hope you will enjoy it all the same

You’re changing Mallory. You can’t fight it. You can’t stop it. It’s going to happen.

His words rang through my head as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. Pale. Paler than my usual whiteness, I doubted snow was whiter than my skin. But this was normal. Having been hidden for so long, it was only natural that I had acquired the skin of the dead. My hair was being its usual self, waves that looked as if a French woman had braided my hair before going to bed. This mirror seemed to think that I had platinum-blonde streaks in my otherwise mahogany hair. So I turned to my eyes. Even the gray that was beginning to creep into my eyes had white in it, white-gray and burgundy.

Our second sample is much more recent, and is merely a first rough draft.

Kagome's body began to glow a soft pink color as her anger grew. Of course she knew that Sesshoumaru hated anything having to do with his half-brother, or humans, but that did not excuse his rude behavior. 'Even if he is extremely annoyed by my presence, he's a Lord. He should act like one.'

Sparks of electricity began to appear, growing longer and beginning to wrap around her body as her powers rose to the surface. Her raging aura gave a pink glow to her eyes and whipped her hair and clothes around her form subtlety.

Sensing her growing agitation, Sesshoumaru expected her to attack him with her holy powers. 'Foolish human. Attempting to purify me will be useless.' Sesshoumaru watched as the miko's hands fisted, and a fierce look of indignation and fury came over her features. Kagome raised her hand to him, and in an instant, Sesshoumaru was trapped within a shimmering pink barrier.

"Do you honestly believe that this pitiful thing can hold This Sesshoumaru?" Sesshoumaru extended his hand toward the barrier, intending to slice through it. When that failed, he summoned forth his poison to melt through it. As that also failed, Sesshoumaru began to release his own aura. "You shall release This Sesshoumaru from this barrier, insolent wench." His aura intensified as he attempted to shatter Kagome's barrier by forcing his way out. 'Enough of this. This foolishness ends now.' he thought, and sent out a massive attack of youki to break her barrier. Sesshoumaru was shocked to see that Kagome's barrier still stood. Sesshoumaru lifted his chin and glared down his nose at the girl. "How dare you, a human, try to ensnare This Sesshoumaru with your holy abilities. You are nothing but an insolent girl who doesn't know her place. When This Sesshoumaru gets out of here, he shall teach it to you."

'What?! after all he's said and done to me, he expects me to submit to him and give him my respect?' Miffed at the Western Lords arrogant words, Kagome walked right up to her barrier and pinned Sesshoumaru with a fiery glare, "When you can begin to treat me as a person, and not as a toad squalling in the mud beneath your feet to look down your nose at with disgust, then maybe I'd be willing to treat you with the respect you seem to think you deserve."

Sesshoumaru growled furiously at the miko as she angrily flipped her hair at him before turning her back to him and walking away. 'She will pay for the insults and disrespect she has shown towards me.' he thought as dark images of delicious revenge swept through his mind.

Here is something that has been inspired by Our avatar's Christmas costume:

We are made,
Of Candy Canes.
Our skin is white,
And, as you can see,
We have red stripes.
Our hands are sticky,
Our hair is sweet.
If you are not picky,
We make a nice treat.
We are made,
Of Candy Canes.

With Respect
Lady Amynestra
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
Post Updated: 12/10/2012

Beloved Explorer

We would like to share one more sample with you. - Zilithion - Our fellow Gaian, has allowed Us to use his OCs in this, which are quite intriguing and well thought out characters. We are honored for the privilege of working with them. Here is an excerpt from chapter one:

Aries listened behind the door as Marcey called out for him.
“Classes are over for the day, and you are not one of my students. Should you really be here right now?”
Aries quickly turned around to see who had spoken. “Please forgive me, Professor Vincent, I was merely trying to avoid an inconvenience.”
"What kind of inconvenience requires you to hide away?” Vincent reprimanded.
“One that does not leave when properly asked to do so.”
Vincent was a bit humored by the young student’s response, “I was not aware you could ask such things to go away.”
A slight downward tug at the corner of Aries mouth was the only outward sign of his irritation at being laughed at by a professor. “It was a young woman that refused to leave me in peace. She would not stop trying to convince me that all I needed was love and tenderness and ‘warm fuzzies’ to melt the ice around my heart and make me happy. Then she proceeded to babble on about all of the pros of letting everyone and their mothers know my most personal, deepest thoughts.”
During his little mini rant, Vincent noticed a flash of gold in Aries’ eyes. However, it was so small that he soon disregarded it as a trick of the light, for only thunder elementals had golden eyes.
‘This is ridiculous,’ Aries thought, ‘am I truly so annoyed that I shared what happened with this man? I need to leave.’
“So, I take it you don’t like to talk about your feelings much.” Vincent said.
“I never see the point in wasting time on such dangerous things. Good day, Professor.”
Aries words struck a chord within Vincent’s mind, and a memory began to surface, one tinged with singed flesh, splattered blood fried by electrical currents, and the image of a young man lying in a heap in the hallway. ‘Yes, quite dangerous indeed.’ Vincent then remembered the slight flash of gold in the young student’s eyes. ‘He may be an ice elemental, but he could have a secondary, much more powerful elemental spirit within him. It doesn’t happen very often, but if this kid has one, and it’s a thunder elemental, his anger could be a very lethal weapon.’ Vincent looked back to where Aries had stood, then began to clean up the fighting area as memories of old mistakes and terrifying new possibilities played in his head.

- Zilithion - also owns a writing mini shop. There you will be able to view the profiles of his OCs.

Beloved Explorer

Clients We are currently working with:

- Zilithion - Story in Progress: Chapter(s) 1 complete, Chapter 2 under revision
Ronin Ninja Gemini Story Pending
Lucky~9~Lives Story Pending
Aijin Sama Story Pending
Kendra4313 1/5 Stories Edited
Engi3Piece Profiles in Progress: Outlines Begun
Zauriel Masters Profile in Progress: Outlines begun
Post Updated: 12/11/2012

Beloved Explorer

-Reserved for later information, should the need ever arise for this shop.-

Beloved Explorer

-Reserved for later information, should the need ever arise for this shop.-

Witty Genius

Lady Amynestra
:

How much gold will it be if I ask you to write a profile for all these characters, They are for a video-game I'm making I have some ideas but would like to see what others can come up

User Image
HERO
User Image
KNIGHT
User Image
BERSERKER (BEAST MAN)
User Image
WARRIOR
User Image
PRIEST
User Image
DARK MAGE
User Image
BOY (GUNNER) GIRL (THIEF)

Beloved Explorer

We shall price each individual profile based on how much information you desire for each character. We can write a draft on one of your characters for you to review, if you wish. Are there any specific traits you would like for any of them?

Liberal Lunatic

Hi, again. I was wondering whether to post my request here or if it is okay to talk about it over the pm? My bio and information on my request is quite lengthy and I don't want to spam your thread sweatdrop

Beloved Explorer

Aijin Sama
Hi, again. I was wondering whether to post my request here or if it is okay to talk about it over the pm? My bio and information on my request is quite lengthy and I don't want to spam your thread sweatdrop

Either will be acceptable. Which ever is convienent for you and that you feel comfortable with.

With Respect,

Witty Genius

Lady Amynestra
We shall price each individual profile based on how much information you desire for each character. We can write a draft on one of your characters for you to review, if you wish. Are there any specific traits you would like for any of them?

A review would be perfect to get a sense of your style, I typical want the bios to be about a paragraph long about 5-10 sentences. the bios will typical consist of their personality, what motivated them, and bit of back story.

The traits are as following:
The hero: the typical silent lead in videogame who lost his memory
The knight: strong willed and brash
Beserker: animal type charcteristc
priest: very serious in her work, can come off as antisocial
Mage: very sarcastic and blunt
the boy (gunner):
The girl (thief ): care free, loves to look for treasure

The one I left blank I have yet to find traits to correctly describe him, but if you an come with some by all means do.

Beloved Explorer

Engi3Piece
A review would be perfect to get a sense of your style, I typical want the bios to be about a paragraph long about 5-10 sentences. the bios will typical consist of their personality, what motivated them, and bit of back story.

The traits are as following:
The hero: the typical silent lead in videogame who lost his memory
The knight: strong willed and brash
Beserker: animal type charcteristc
priest: very serious in her work, can come off as antisocial
Mage: very sarcastic and blunt
the boy (gunner):
The girl (thief ): care free, loves to look for treasure

The one I left blank I have yet to find traits to correctly describe him, but if you an come with some by all means do.

What you have asked for would be a custom M.I., therefore each profile would be 500g each. We shall private message you the review when We have finished it.

With Respect,

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Lady Amynestra
:

Hey I kind of need help writing a back story for a character in this RP I'm in. For some reason I'm having the worst time writing something and I saw this thread. Hopefully I cam tot he right place. 3nodding

Witty Genius

Lady Amynestra

What you have asked for would be a custom M.I., therefore each profile would be 500g each. We shall private message you the review when We have finished it.

With Respect,

Great! do I send in the trade right now or do I wait for you to finish?

also I need to add in one more character :

User Image
Healer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out