Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

This topic is closed.
Name: Matthew
Username: Vladimir_Marche88

Do you...
Have a sense of humor: I always have a sense of humor, thats what pretty much keeps me going in life.
Like Music (which kind): I like all kinds..just not really a huge rap fan since all they talk about is straight sex..highly annoying if you ask me..-_-. But i am more leaning more on r&b and rock

Explain Your Username (why do you have that username): Hmm well for the name Vladimir is because its a good vampire name considering that i have an interest in vampires. And for marche is because i got that name out of a final fantasy tactics advance game. And as for 88..that is the yeaer that i was born ^_^;;
Describe Yourself: Well we all know now that i have a sense of humor so that is one. I always enjoy making others smile more than myself because i just simply refuse to just watch someone heart broken or just simply go through a depression. I feel like its always in my heart to help my friends and loved ones in need, I can't do everything, I'm not perfect but i know that i can do what i can for others, even if its just a little bit. I smile a lot and joke a lot, and i am rarely serious at all.
What's the Most Important Thing (EVER) To You:Keeping the ones i love dearly close to me.
What's One Thing You're Friends Would Say About You: Well..to be honest i don't know what all they say, but one thing i know they do say around me is that I am a really nice and sweet person.

Bunny

Name: Nicole
Username: Nonconformist Elite

Do you...
Have a sense of humor: Erm. Not really. Not any type, but I can be funny.
Like Music (which kind): Pop.

Explain Your Username (why do you have that username): People say my screen name lies, I just thought it was clever. Yes I know everyone is a conformist.
Describe Yourself: Blonde hair. Green-ish hazel-is eyes, I am 5"7', and I am 17 years old.
What's the Most Important Thing (EVER) To You: If you do not hope, you will never find what is beyond your hopes.
What's One Thing You're Friends Would Say About You: A hearty, happy-go-lucky friend who is always there for you!
Thanks!

Shirtless Wench

I'm interested in knowing what the final product of this questionnaire is.

Mind showing us before we pay? I find that knowing the final product before shovelling out money is only good business.

Dapper Gaian

RADI0 Mouse
          I'm interested in knowing what the final product of this questionnaire is.

Mind showing us before we pay? I find that knowing the final product before shovelling out money is only good business.

Of course =D Working on one now. It'll be up at 5-ish smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces