Welcome to Gaia! ::

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

SnowyGamer777
xMilkita
no worries <3 and yea i no what u mean. I just hope the ones that i REALLY look forward to reading will give me their updates QvQ ....cause i REALLY do wanna read it QvQ

Yeah, its sad when you ordered from then around a month (or so) or so ago and no reply since then. I mean they should at least give a quick message saying they will be late, or not interested anymore or progress.

How long have you waiting for your writing?
hahaha sweatdrop -sad laugh- i have a order from oct near beg? =v=lll sooo 3 months... almost ....i feel bad that we ranting in someones writing shop tho haha

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
xMilkita
hahaha sweatdrop -sad laugh- i have a order from oct near beg? =v=lll sooo 3 months... almost ....i feel bad that we ranting in someones writing shop tho haha

Ehh...? People need to reply or something and now make people wait...
I dont think this shop is being used....? I mean i haven't seen people talk much soo... yeah.... ^-^''

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

SnowyGamer777
xMilkita

Ehh...? People need to reply or something and now make people wait...
I dont think this shop is being used....? I mean i haven't seen people talk much soo... yeah.... ^-^''
i honestly wouldnt mind the wait if they atleast tell me they still plan on doing the writing xD like idk if u just bailed on me or what x.x ....and well idk if it is used o.oll it says open tho ?

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
xMilkita
SnowyGamer777
i honestly wouldnt mind the wait if they atleast tell me they still plan on doing the writing xD like idk if u just bailed on me or what x.x ....and well idk if it is used o.oll it says open tho ?

I know what you mean xP i wouldn't mind either as long as there was a shred of hope that they are still planing on writing. Like today someone canceled the trade and didn't tell me they weren't interested in writing anymore. I mean, i'd be purrfectly fine with it as long as they told me something.

It may say open but i haven't seen the owners in this shop since sometime around November. :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff