Welcome to Gaia! ::

SimplexDaisy
Kotori00
Hello!
Can you please write a long story about my OCs?

Why yes I can! Can you tell me about your Oc's?

Thank you! There's actually a lot of information about them in that thread whee

If you have more questions about them, feel free to ask me heart
Kotori00
SimplexDaisy
Kotori00
Hello!
Can you please write a long story about my OCs?

Why yes I can! Can you tell me about your Oc's?

Thank you! There's actually a lot of information about them in that thread whee

If you have more questions about them, feel free to ask me heart

Alrighty. Thanks!

Dapper Darling

Hello! Just popping into your shop wondering if you can do storyline plots -- about 200-300 words.
    I love designing characters, but I end up making them and have no story to put them in. :C
    If you can do them, how much would it cost?
Aishra

Hello! Just popping into your shop wondering if you can do storyline plots -- about 200-300 words.
    I love designing characters, but I end up making them and have no story to put them in. :C
    If you can do them, how much would it cost?

Yes, I can do them but I need a back ground on these characters and it would cost 2000 Gold per character if that is alright with you?

Dapper Darling

SimplexDaisy

Oh, they all belong in the same story and basically travel together. Would the price still be 2k per character? And I'll provide backgrounds in a bit. xD
Aishra
SimplexDaisy

Oh, they all belong in the same story and basically travel together. Would the price still be 2k per character? And I'll provide backgrounds in a bit. xD

Alright but for you how does 500 Gold sound like per character?

Dapper Darling

SimplexDaisy

Alrighty then xD

Here are the four characters. I drew a ref for everyone except Rezi, just click on the name. Iunno if it'll help, but it might. xDD;;

• Rezi: 23 year old male, identified as the "leader". Although he gives off the impression that he's the quiet and calm type, he's frequently tempermental and lets his actions speak louder than his words. From where he hails, he's the b*****d child of a prince, though for most of his life, that fact was kept secret and was never discovered by the public.

• Yukio: 16 year old boy that looks more like he's 12. Resided in a humble village secluded within the icy mountains of the Water Empire. Lived a fairly peaceful life away closed away from the rest of society, dedicating themselves to preserving the ancient temples and shrines that sit within the mountains. Gifted with the power of manipulating water at a young age, he was raised to become a shaman, as it was believed he was capable of being in touch with the spirit world. However one day, he accidently releases a volatile snow spirit that had been trapped and dormant for centuries. Because his people feared the snow spirit possessing the boy, they excommunicated him and imprisoned him outside the village to fend for himself and inevitably die in hopes the spirit will escape his vessel.

• Aries: A 24 year old man with the gift of controlling the fire element. As fitting his name and element almost all too well, he's as tempermental as Rezi, with more in common than they'd like to agree upon. But unlike Rezi, he's more fond of living a carefree lifestyle and hates when stress/pressure situations arise. With the constant death threats and arguments between Rezi and him, it's a wonder how Aries still sticks around. Aries is a more of a "focus on the present" above anything else, and doesn't really like talking about his past, though he frequently confides in Ven. (Though in the plot, you might have to figure something out for his past, as there has to be a reason why he joins the group)

• Ven: 24 year old demon who sealed his powers long ago to start anew and live life as a "human". Ven's essentially the peacekeeper of the group, especially when going between Aries and Rezi. Although he's the last person the group would imagine "angry", his perpetually cheerful personality is like a double edged sword. When Ven expresses his irritation (which is rarely), he does it with a smile (which frankly creeps the hell out of Yukio and Aries) which sometimes even increases the threat that way. Despite his demeanor, behind his smile hides a dark and bloody past...there was a reason why he sealed his powers after all. Constantly ridden by the burden of guilt, he's in a constant mental battle with himself, trying to make amends for the wrongs he committed.

The setting takes place in a world where there are continents dominated by either of the four elements depending on its signature terrain: wind, water, fire, and earth. Some are born with the ability to control the elements, while some are not. It's basically hereditary, although quite a few times it can skip a couple generations. Also, as seen by Ven and Yukio, demons and spirits exist in the world, so if you want to do anything pertaining to that, go ahead. xD

I created all these good characters without much of a purpose, so I want to be able to find something that will give reason as to their motives in why they're travelling together and how they came to meet, as each one came from a different continent.

If everything is okay I will send gold right now. O:
Aishra
SimplexDaisy

Alrighty then xD

Here are the four characters. I drew a ref for everyone except Rezi, just click on the name. Iunno if it'll help, but it might. xDD;;

• Rezi: 23 year old male, identified as the "leader". Although he gives off the impression that he's the quiet and calm type, he's frequently tempermental and lets his actions speak louder than his words. From where he hails, he's the b*****d child of a prince, though for most of his life, that fact was kept secret and was never discovered by the public.

• Yukio: 16 year old boy that looks more like he's 12. Resided in a humble village secluded within the icy mountains of the Water Empire. Lived a fairly peaceful life away closed away from the rest of society, dedicating themselves to preserving the ancient temples and shrines that sit within the mountains. Gifted with the power of manipulating water at a young age, he was raised to become a shaman, as it was believed he was capable of being in touch with the spirit world. However one day, he accidently releases a volatile snow spirit that had been trapped and dormant for centuries. Because his people feared the snow spirit possessing the boy, they excommunicated him and imprisoned him outside the village to fend for himself and inevitably die in hopes the spirit will escape his vessel.

• Aries: A 24 year old man with the gift of controlling the fire element. As fitting his name and element almost all too well, he's as tempermental as Rezi, with more in common than they'd like to agree upon. But unlike Rezi, he's more fond of living a carefree lifestyle and hates when stress/pressure situations arise. With the constant death threats and arguments between Rezi and him, it's a wonder how Aries still sticks around. Aries is a more of a "focus on the present" above anything else, and doesn't really like talking about his past, though he frequently confides in Ven. (Though in the plot, you might have to figure something out for his past, as there has to be a reason why he joins the group)

• Ven: 24 year old demon who sealed his powers long ago to start anew and live life as a "human". Ven's essentially the peacekeeper of the group, especially when going between Aries and Rezi. Although he's the last person the group would imagine "angry", his perpetually cheerful personality is like a double edged sword. When Ven expresses his irritation (which is rarely), he does it with a smile (which frankly creeps the hell out of Yukio and Aries) which sometimes even increases the threat that way. Despite his demeanor, behind his smile hides a dark and bloody past...there was a reason why he sealed his powers after all. Constantly ridden by the burden of guilt, he's in a constant mental battle with himself, trying to make amends for the wrongs he committed.

The setting takes place in a world where there are continents dominated by either of the four elements depending on its signature terrain: wind, water, fire, and earth. Some are born with the ability to control the elements, while some are not. It's basically hereditary, although quite a few times it can skip a couple generations. Also, as seen by Ven and Yukio, demons and spirits exist in the world, so if you want to do anything pertaining to that, go ahead. xD

I created all these good characters without much of a purpose, so I want to be able to find something that will give reason as to their motives in why they're travelling together and how they came to meet, as each one came from a different continent.

If everything is okay I will send gold right now. O:

If you would like that. Okay! I'll get right to work right now! biggrin
Would anyone else like for me to write them a story?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff