Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Looking to get some awesome writing with Jenny in exchange for a Sainte Ciel : Agape 3rd gen, which is valued around 1mil currently. I'm also offering 2mil in pure gold, so there's plenty of options available. You can pretty much get whatever you want. In addition, I'm also offering "art for writing" trades. My DA is right over here. I'll mostly be drawing colored sketches like the newest deviation. You'll receive your part once I've gotten mine. Tired of people who say they'll trade with me, get the art, then suddenly "get busy".

If you read the profile, you'll see that this is a hero/villain themed request. Feel free to add your own characters or set it up in your favorite universe. Not looking for anything specific, but if you need a little push in some direction, feel free to ask me for prompts.

Post some samples, your payment demands, some of your ideas/plans and when you'll finish. I've had a lot of people bail on me here, so I need a lot of info before I hire.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blessed Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
I'm definitely interested (if you think my writing is good enough, that is--I'll post a couple of samples in a bit) but I've got a couple of questions. What sort of writing do you want? Short story? One-shot? Multiple chapters? Is there any specific plot you have in mind, or characters other than Jenny you'd like to be included? Thanks!

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coeur de Poete
I'm definitely interested (if you think my writing is good enough, that is--I'll post a couple of samples in a bit) but I've got a couple of questions. What sort of writing do you want? Short story? One-shot? Multiple chapters? Is there any specific plot you have in mind, or characters other than Jenny you'd like to be included? Thanks!
Very glad this is catching some interest. Was a bit worried for a while. O u O

I honestly prefer "long" stories (8k+ words), but I'm also quite happy with anything over 1k.
I don't have any specific plots I want done, and no special characters.

Blessed Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
AphroditesChild
Coeur de Poete
Very glad this is catching some interest. Was a bit worried for a while. O u O

I honestly prefer "long" stories (8k+ words), but I'm also quite happy with anything over 1k.
I don't have any specific plots I want done, and no special characters.

Yes, I've been trying to get myself writing for a while, so getting to use someone else's character will be an interesting challenge, and getting paid is a good incentive razz
Hang on, I'll see if I can dredge up some not-completely-outdated samples, seeing as I've only been writing poetry lately...

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coeur de Poete
Yes, I've been trying to get myself writing for a while, so getting to use someone else's character will be an interesting challenge, and getting paid is a good incentive razz
Hang on, I'll see if I can dredge up some not-completely-outdated samples, seeing as I've only been writing poetry lately...
Payment and development are always good motivators. O u O Especially together.

Hey, not bad samples. I'm interested.
So what are your ideas? What kind of payment are you after?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blessed Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
AphroditesChild
Payment and development are always good motivators. O u O Especially together.

Hey, not bad samples. I'm interested.
So what are your ideas? What kind of payment are you after?

That they are...
Thanks, I'm glad you think them sufficiently good.
In terms of payment, what would it take for you to give up your Sante Ciel? You mentioned that you preferred longer stories, so somewhere between 6-8k should be about what it ends up being-- I don't entirely know where it will end up, as I've got some freedom. I don't have much experience with charging, so I don't really know what's fair >.<
Anyway, I'm still deciding what I'll do for the plot, unless you have any specifics you want included.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coeur de Poete
That they are...
Thanks, I'm glad you think them sufficiently good.
In terms of payment, what would it take for you to give up your Sante Ciel? You mentioned that you preferred longer stories, so somewhere between 6-8k should be about what it ends up being-- I don't entirely know where it will end up, as I've got some freedom. I don't have much experience with charging, so I don't really know what's fair >.<
Anyway, I'm still deciding what I'll do for the plot, unless you have any specifics you want included.
I'm a little bit picky when it comes to the Sainte Ciel. It's worth over 1mil in gold, which is waaaaaaay more than the average payment here, 700k almost being the highest you'll get payed in this forum. I expect a minimum of 6k words, the highest quality I can get, and a quick completion.

Well, just quote me when you've got some ideas and we'll keep talking.

Blessed Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
AphroditesChild
I'm a little bit picky when it comes to the Sainte Ciel. It's worth over 1mil in gold, which is waaaaaaay more than the average payment here, 700k almost being the highest you'll get payed in this forum. I expect a minimum of 6k words, the highest quality I can get, and a quick completion.

Well, just quote me when you've got some ideas and we'll keep talking.

Ah, I see. Well, in any case, I'll write what I end up writing first, and then we can talk about payment, seeing as I'm not sure what the length will end up being anyway.
Quick logistical question-- can she revive a corpse that's been dead for a certain period of time? If she can, will it be all decomposed and gross when she does revive it?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coeur de Poete
Ah, I see. Well, in any case, I'll write what I end up writing first, and then we can talk about payment, seeing as I'm not sure what the length will end up being anyway.
Quick logistical question-- can she revive a corpse that's been dead for a certain period of time? If she can, will it be all decomposed and gross when she does revive it?
Alrighty, we'll do that then.

Yes, she can revive pretty much anything. Doesn't matter if it's been dead two days or two thousand years. She can get it up and going. The "blood reviving" normally heals the body completely, before the body comes alive again, as it's not really able to function if it isn't. In certain cases however, the body can be decomposed and gross for a few hours because the body is fighting against the blood. Usually more of a mutant or alien problem, rather than "normal" humans. Jenny doesn't really make "zombies".

Blessed Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
AphroditesChild
Alrighty, we'll do that then.

Yes, she can revive pretty much anything. Doesn't matter if it's been dead two days or two thousand years. She can get it up and going. The "blood reviving" normally heals the body completely, before the body comes alive again, as it's not really able to function if it isn't. In certain cases however, the body can be decomposed and gross for a few hours because the body is fighting against the blood. Usually more of a mutant or alien problem, rather than "normal" humans. Jenny doesn't really make "zombies".

Okay.
That makes life easier then... interesting. I think I've got a vague idea where I'm going with this, then. Would you like me to tell you what I'm doing with the plot in advance, or do you want to wait and see? razz

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coeur de Poete
Okay.
That makes life easier then... interesting. I think I've got a vague idea where I'm going with this, then. Would you like me to tell you what I'm doing with the plot in advance, or do you want to wait and see? razz
I'd love to hear about your ideas. O u O

Blessed Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
AphroditesChild
I'd love to hear about your ideas. O u O
I've only got a sketchy outline at the moment, but basically, I think one of her family members (I'm thinking Alice) has got information that she needs (possibly about her power?) but it died with them. I don't think she's ever really considered the idea of bringing her back--especially because she killed herself--but now she has to. Which means, of course, that she has to get her body out of a graveyard, deal with the guilt and various other emotions of resurrecting her, and keep her hidden from a public that thinks her to be dead. And, of course, she has to keep herself out of the way of the law, because she's considered a criminal. She may or may not be being threatened by Roger Powers during this time (I don't know much about him--do you have any specifics I need to know? Would you rather I not include him?) who's trying to coerce her into using her powers for his own ends.
...Do you think it has merit, or shall I revise it and/or return to the drawing board?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Coeur de Poete
I've only got a sketchy outline at the moment, but basically, I think one of her family members (I'm thinking Alice) has got information that she needs (possibly about her power?) but it died with them. I don't think she's ever really considered the idea of bringing her back--especially because she killed herself--but now she has to. Which means, of course, that she has to get her body out of a graveyard, deal with the guilt and various other emotions of resurrecting her, and keep her hidden from a public that thinks her to be dead. And, of course, she has to keep herself out of the way of the law, because she's considered a criminal. She may or may not be being threatened by Roger Powers during this time (I don't know much about him--do you have any specifics I need to know? Would you rather I not include him?) who's trying to coerce her into using her powers for his own ends.
...Do you think it has merit, or shall I revise it and/or return to the drawing board?
Hey, this sounds very interesting already. The only problem I can see with this is Alice's brain, and how it's decomposed. There's no guarantee that Alice would have any memories or even function normally after 6 years, but that could work to the story's advantage.

Hm, quick about Powers if you really want to use him. He has never directly threatened Jenny to do something, but forced clients away from her or have corrupt policemen chase her away while she's operating in the streets. As long as Powers henchmen and himself are her highest priorities, she's pretty much free to do whatever she likes. Of course, she prefers to keep a distance as she finds the man absolutely disgusting, despite his gentleman ways. Powers specializes in drug trafficking and assassinations (which totally goes against Jenny's ideals). He's the type of guy who makes you hide under furniture whenever he passes by. He has, oddly enough, also turned out to be a great ally, not just offering his men to help her out on the streets, but also protecting her when the state sends special agents after her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff