Welcome to Gaia! ::

flounceine

Ahhh, by chance came back to browse the forum and noticed you edited some of your prompts. Your original prompt was saved in a separate document so I haven't been keeping up with this one. I'm already 1,180 words into your story and the scene isn't set up to accommodate some of your recent additions. I can change things around to make a few things fit in buuut it's not going to be 100% what's here. Just a heads up and I'm really sorry!

A new rule will be added stating that prompts cannot be altered or changed once given the "started" status.

Thank you so much for your kindness. It's all good write only what you want! I edited it the night I made the request and when I clicked the submit button I saw the notice bar and was like 'damn that reply was fast.' But really I don't have any expectations, I promise you! I'm just really excited to read whatever you choose to give me!
Saved Tabs

Thank you so much for your kindness. It's all good write only what you want! I edited it the night I made the request and when I clicked the submit button I saw the notice bar and was like 'damn that reply was fast.' But really I don't have any expectations, I promise you! I'm just really excited to read whatever you choose to give me!

Darn I don't doubt it. I was super eager to get writing and got really excited when I got a response so fast! I still feel bad though. It's my fault for not clarifying in the rules and letting you know you should tell me. Still super sorry about that and making you wait so long! I'm still kind of learning how to pace but I promise I'm working on it consistently. It's about 3/5 of the way done so hopefully you'll be seeing it by the end of the week.

Anyway, the tone of the story is just going to be more angsty than I think you described. I'm really sorry if you're not into that!
flounceine

Darn I don't doubt it. I was super eager to get writing and got really excited when I got a response so fast! I still feel bad though. It's my fault for not clarifying in the rules and letting you know you should tell me. Still super sorry about that and making you wait so long! I'm still kind of learning how to pace but I promise I'm working on it consistently. It's about 3/5 of the way done so hopefully you'll be seeing it by the end of the week.

Anyway, the tone of the story is just going to be more angsty than I think you described. I'm really sorry if you're not into that!

I love reading stories. I don't really have any ocs of my own persay, but sometime there's just a fic idea I have in my head I'd just love to read and that's really exciting to hear!
Gotta say it tho, you haven't made me wait long at all! Words don't magically appear out of thin air(if they did we'd all be crawling in fanfics of our favorite obscure ships that are somehow unloved by the rest of the fandom), so you as an author must work on that piece and writing any writing takes time. I am perfectly happy to wait however long it takes, please don't feel the need to rush. I'm very happy you decided to write my request. Thank you! =)
Duuude. I looooove me some angst. It's literally my favorite thing in the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff