Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
Hi I'm Mantina199
And today I'd like for you to write me Short story
I'd like for you to have it be Completely random
Could you maybe personalize it and make it Whatever you want it do be.
Thanks!
With Love
Mantina199

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hi I'm - Zilithion -
I'd like for you to have it be Fantasy/Romance.
Could you maybe personalize it and make it about my two OCs, Aries and Vincent, getting together.
You can have a look at what I'd like you to write here or I can post it all out for you. Up to you.

Thanks!
Love Zilith

And I was wondering, how long a short story was? And the price?
mantina199
MuseSick
mantina199
I simply love reading any form of literature, and would be thrilled if you had the spare time to write a short story. I'm currently in a whole bunch of role plays, and would like a good story to get through here on Gaia. Role-plays are great and all, but sometimes a break is needed. And sometimes I don't feel like opening a book.
MuseSick's the name, And Writing is my game.

ϻuseʂick ʂay's

Thank you so much, you reminded me that I needed to add the form post in!
Well, what would you like it to consist of. Maybe if you'd like to go back and write out the form I added : 3

Just write anything you feel like writing. I'd be better if I didn't really add any input. Surprise is the key, well for me atleast.

I need D: just something!
- Zilithion -
Hi I'm - Zilithion -
I'd like for you to have it be Fantasy/Romance.
Could you maybe personalize it and make it about my two OCs, Aries and Vincent, getting together.
You can have a look at what I'd like you to write here or I can post it all out for you. Up to you.

Thanks!
Love Zilith

And I was wondering, how long a short story was? And the price?

My short stories are free.
And : 3 Feel free to post it here. My internets being a little silly.

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
MuseSick
mantina199
MuseSick
mantina199
I simply love reading any form of literature, and would be thrilled if you had the spare time to write a short story. I'm currently in a whole bunch of role plays, and would like a good story to get through here on Gaia. Role-plays are great and all, but sometimes a break is needed. And sometimes I don't feel like opening a book.

ϻuseʂick ʂay's

Well, what would you like it to consist of. Maybe if you'd like to go back and write out the form I added : 3

Just write anything you feel like writing. I'd be better if I didn't really add any input. Surprise is the key, well for me atleast.

ohhhhhhhhkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how about
action
adventure
ROMANCE
a girl named Scarlett (I'm sooo going to name my daughter that when i get older)
ummm...enough "something!"
mantina199
MuseSick
mantina199
MuseSick
mantina199

ϻuseʂick ʂay's

action
adventure
ROMANCE
a girl named Scarlett (I'm sooo going to name my daughter that when i get older)

xD Hm, it's a short story. I'll definitely have Romance.
How about, we use Seth, (My future Son's name ; D )
Okay okay xD

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
MuseSick
mantina199
MuseSick
mantina199
MuseSick
mantina199

ϻuseʂick ʂay's

action
adventure
ROMANCE

xD Hm, it's a short story. I'll definitely have Romance.
How about, we use Seth, (My future Son's name ; D )
Okay okay xD

perfectiooooooooooooooooooooon
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
heart
xp whee 3nodding xd

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MuseSick
"Footfalls echo in the memory
Down the passage which we did not take

Oh really? I'll be sure to send you a tip regardless <3

I have two main characters that I'd like you to use.

A R I E S M A R Q U I S
Quick Bio:
Sexual Preference: Males
Hair: Brown, wavy. Usually has it slightly spiked.
Eyes: Ice blue. Like actually the colour of ice. Can flash gold when annoyed.
Powers: Ice elemental and thunder elemental (secret).

Aries Marquis is a student, he's handsome, smart and very powerful. But he's quiet. He keeps to himself, he doesn't flaunt his intelligence or his power. He's the guy who sits in the back of the class getting perfect marks but never puts his hand up to ask a question. He doesn't really have any friends, and he adores books. He spends all of his time in the library reading. He can't really connect well with other people, he just doesn't understand them. They are all so emotional, and that just annoys him. He comes off as short and condescending whenever someone asks him for help. He doesn't mean to, but he just cannot fathom how people can't understand such simple theories. He has almost perfect control of his elements, ice and thunder. No one knows he is a thunder elemental as well as an ice elemental. He wants to keep it a secret because thunder elementals are considered especially rare and are pushed into the spotlight a lot. He like his books and his privacy. He gets called the 'Ice Prince' because that's how he acts. Cold and aloof. But he's actually a really nice person if you get to know him, he's just really awkward around people because even with all his intelligence he doesn't understand them.

He's tall with wavy brown hair, it's usually styled in a very spiky manner. He has blue eyes, the colour of ice. Sometimes when he is angry they flash golden, but he very rarely gets angry because he doesn't want his thunder side to take control. He always wears nice clothes and they are always neat and tidy. He comes from a high class background so has perfect manners. Oh and he's about 20 years old. xD

He hasn't had a lot of experience with relationships as he hasn't found anyone who suits him in such a way that he would start a relationship with them.

-----

V I N C E N T C A L I G A R I
Quick Bio:
Hair: Jet Black. Straight.
Eyes: Gold.
Powers: Thunder elemental.

Vincent Caligari is an advanced elemental battle/survival teacher. He's approaching 40, so he has bits of grey in his hair. But it makes him looks distinguished not old. He's always calm, but not relaxed. He's very strict but never raises his voice. His students know what he expects. He only ever teaches the best. Aries isn't in his class because he hasn't done the other courses needed beforehand yet. Aries is powerful enough though. Vincent is the most powerful teacher currently in the school. He doesn't have any other responsibilities in the school as he hates paperwork and prefers to work with his hands. He's a thunder elemental, one of the few that stay out of the spotlight. He managed to do so because he convinced the Elemental Council that he would stay in the school looking for future thunder elementals to send to them when they were fulled trained. He has no intention of doing so.

Unlike most thunder elementals he doesn't anger easily. It takes quite a bit to anger him because when he was younger he almost killed another student when they were arguing and he lost control. Since then, he hasn't lost control once. No one knows why he doesn't act like other thunder elementals; he keeps this accident a secret. He doesn't have any long term love interests and while he is approached by many students he always turns them down. He's got pure gold eyes that can just stareinto your soul. He's hair is jet black, and perfectly straight. He keeps it long and wears it tied to the nape of his neck with a piece of leather. His clothes are loose but cling in all the right places. He tends to like dark colours.

S E T T I N G S

A school for elementals. Basically it's an old castle that has been refitted to house all the elementals. Think Hogwarts. But it's on the edge of a fairly large town, so the students can go down and hang out there whenever they like. The students are usually aged from 16 to 25 as elemental training is done after normal magic training and takes years to master.

It's set in a time where computers and such don't exist, they send messages to each other with tiny little sprites of their element. But you have to be pretty advanced to be able to do that. Other wise, letters are written and send with messengers and the like. No electricity as we know it, but they do have things that can be powered with elemental energy. That's not very mainstream though.

Aries is an ice/thunder elemental. He was originally just an ice elemental but when he was little he was hit by lightning when he was playing in the snow and the lightning took a liking to him so give him her powers instead of killing him. Vincent is a thunder elemental. He was born with it.

P L O T S

I don't really mind about the details of plots so much, that will be up to you to do for me. I have a basic outline of what I want, which is a romantic story involving my two OCs. Basically, I'd like them to get together. I don't want it to be, "Oh look I never noticed how attractive you were before, oh my god, I'm in love". If you know what I mean? I'd like it to be realistic, and serious. Neither of them do one night stands, so this will be something amazing. I'm more interested in the "getting them together" than the "being together" part of the story. So if the "getting together" bit could take up most of the story that would be lovely.

Vincent goes after Aries, NOT the other way around.

Towards the door we never opened
Into the rose garden."
- Zilithion -
MuseSick

Oh really? I'll be sure to send you a tip regardless <3

I have two main characters that I'd like you to use.

A R I E S M A R Q U I S
Quick Bio:
Hair: Brown, wavy. Usually has it slightly spiked.
Eyes: Ice blue. Like actually the colour of ice. Can flash gold when annoyed.
Powers: Ice elemental and thunder elemental (secret).

Aries Marquis is a student, he's handsome, smart and very powerful. But he's quiet. He keeps to himself, he doesn't flaunt his intelligence or his power. He's the guy who sits in the back of the class getting perfect marks but never puts his hand up to ask a question. He doesn't really have any friends, and he adores books. He spends all of his time in the library reading. He can't really connect well with other people, he just doesn't understand them. They are all so emotional, and that just annoys him. He comes off as short and condescending whenever someone asks him for help. He doesn't mean to, but he just cannot fathom how people can't understand such simple theories. He has almost perfect control of his elements, ice and thunder. No one knows he is a thunder elemental as well as an ice elemental. He wants to keep it a secret because thunder elementals are considered especially rare and are pushed into the spotlight a lot. He like his books and his privacy. He gets called the 'Ice Prince' because that's how he acts. Cold and aloof. But he's actually a really nice person if you get to know him, he's just really awkward around people because even with all his intelligence he doesn't understand them.

He's tall with wavy brown hair, it's usually styled in a very spiky manner. He has blue eyes, the colour of ice. Sometimes when he is angry they flash golden, but he very rarely gets angry because he doesn't want his thunder side to take control. He always wears nice clothes and they are always neat and tidy. He comes from a high class background so has perfect manners. Oh and he's about 20 years old. xD

He hasn't had a lot of experience with relationships as he hasn't found anyone who suits him in such a way that he would start a relationship with them.

-----

V I N C E N T C A L I G A R I
Quick Bio:
Hair: Jet Black. Straight.
Eyes: Gold.
Powers: Thunder elemental.

Vincent Caligari is an advanced elemental battle/survival teacher. He's approaching 40, so he has bits of grey in his hair. But it makes him looks distinguished not old. He's always calm, but not relaxed. He's very strict but never raises his voice. His students know what he expects. He only ever teaches the best. Aries isn't in his class because he hasn't done the other courses needed beforehand yet. Aries is powerful enough though. Vincent is the most powerful teacher currently in the school. He doesn't have any other responsibilities in the school as he hates paperwork and prefers to work with his hands. He's a thunder elemental, one of the few that stay out of the spotlight. He managed to do so because he convinced the Elemental Council that he would stay in the school looking for future thunder elementals to send to them when they were fulled trained. He has no intention of doing so.

Unlike most thunder elementals he doesn't anger easily. It takes quite a bit to anger him because when he was younger he almost killed another student when they were arguing and he lost control. Since then, he hasn't lost control once. No one knows why he doesn't act like other thunder elementals; he keeps this accident a secret. He doesn't have any long term love interests and while he is approached by many students he always turns them down. He's got pure gold eyes that can just stareinto your soul. He's hair is jet black, and perfectly straight. He keeps it long and wears it tied to the nape of his neck with a piece of leather. His clothes are loose but cling in all the right places. He tends to like dark colours.

S E T T I N G S

A school for elementals. Basically it's an old castle that has been refitted to house all the elementals. Think Hogwarts. But it's on the edge of a fairly large town, so the students can go down and hang out there whenever they like. The students are usually aged from 16 to 25 as elemental training is done after normal magic training and takes years to master.

It's set in a time where computers and such don't exist, they send messages to each other with tiny little sprites of their element. But you have to be pretty advanced to be able to do that. Other wise, letters are written and send with messengers and the like. No electricity as we know it, but they do have things that can be powered with elemental energy. That's not very mainstream though.

Aries is an ice/thunder elemental. He was originally just an ice elemental but when he was little he was hit by lightning when he was playing in the snow and the lightning took a liking to him so give him her powers instead of killing him. Vincent is a thunder elemental. He was born with it.

P L O T S

I don't really mind about the details of plots so much, that will be up to you to do for me. I have a basic outline of what I want, which is a romantic story involving my two OCs. Basically, I'd like them to get together. I don't want it to be, "Oh look I never noticed how attractive you were before, oh my god, I'm in love". If you know what I mean? I'd like it to be realistic, and serious. Neither of them do one night stands, so this will be something amazing. I'm more interested in the "getting them together" than the "being together" part of the story. So if the "getting together" bit could take up most of the story that would be lovely.

Vincent goes after Aries, NOT the other way around.

Into the rose garden."

Please tell me you Role-play .___.
I want to role-play this.. SOOO bad...

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MuseSick

Aww. Unfortunately I hardly have the time to roleplay so I'm afraid not.
You like the idea? xD
<3

Into the rose garden."
- Zilithion -
MuseSick

Aww. Unfortunately I hardly have the time to roleplay so I'm afraid not.
You like the idea? xD
<3

Into the rose garden."

Yes D:

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MuseSick

Yes D:

Then you have free rein to do what you like with it then.
Short stories are like roleplays.. you're just roleplaying with yourself. Haha. xDD
<3

Into the rose garden."
- Zilithion -
MuseSick

Yes D:

Then you have free rein to do what you like with it then.
Short stories are like roleplays.. you're just roleplaying with yourself. Haha. xDD
<3

Into the rose garden."

xD But I want to role-play with you D: -pokes-

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MuseSick

If I had the time, I would. Definitely.
I do need to improve my writing, but with University and work and Christmas. Gahh. No time at all. <3

Into the rose garden."
- Zilithion -
MuseSick

If I had the time, I would. Definitely.
I do need to improve my writing, but with University and work and Christmas. Gahh. No time at all. <3

Into the rose garden."

xD I'd like to say I know what you mean.
But I'm a first year highschooler xD YAY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff