Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,

So right now I’m going to write fan fics to help Nie’s case who is recovering from surgery. She is a friend of one of my friends on tumblr and Nie is very ill and her artist friends are doing art commissions so I decided to help out too. I will write for the following fandoms: Doctor Who, Mega Man (X, Classic, Star force Battle Network all included), Pokemon, The Legend Of Zelda, Full Metal Alchemist, Hetalia, The Avengers, Pewdiepie, Friendship is Magic and Sonic the Hedgehog. I can tackle any genre, erotica IS included but I'll have to send it to you privately. If you want a fiction for another fandom then I can CONSIDER it, but it depends on what it is. I’ll need information for fandoms I’m not a part of. I am more than happy to write yaoi by the way.

Normal Fic - 4.20 Dollars.

Erotica - 5.50 Dollars. If you want to give more for either, that is always appreciated since it will REALLY help the cause c: Samples of my writing can be found here and here

Payments for fan fictions to be made in paypal only to: olivia.bruno@hotmail.co.uk Send me a Private message for erotia requests and normal requests are fine here unless you'd rather send them privately. Even if you personally cannot request a fan fiction due to not being able to donate, PLEASE spread the word.

And can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
User Image

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
just so you know people pay dont pay for stories with Cash
its gold only here
Ronin ninja gemini
just so you know people pay dont pay for stories with Cash
its gold only here

Is there a forum to do so?

9,775 Points