Opening Sale!

The first four customers will receive:
a 1k discount on poetry
a 1k discount on short stories
a 500g discount on fanfiction

one out of four slots taken!

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

α ρєи ғσя мє αи∂ α ρєи ғσя ץσυ

Hello fellow Gaians, and welcome to my humble writing workshop. As you can see, my alias on here is Alazon, but you're more than welcome to call me Al, Az, Azon, or really anything you want. I'm not very picky when it comes to nicknames. I am, however, extremely picky when it comes to writing.

This writing shop will serve three purposes. One, it is essentially a prolonged writing exercise which will hopefully help me improve my writing skills. Two, it will fund my guild so that I don't go bankrupt without spending a single coin on anything else. And three, I hope it will satisfy your writing requests.

ωнαт ωιℓℓ ι ωяιтє?

Actually, let's start with what I will not write. I will not write anything that contains
                  ⇏ Character bashing
                  ⇏ Romance, and by this I mean anything that revolves around literally nothing but romance. I am willing to write implied romances and developing feelings between characters as long as there's something more to the story.
                  ⇏ The general plot of a new girl/boy moving into town and meeting a mysterious person who is drop-dead gorgeous and inexplicably attractive but has a dark secret.
                  ⇏ Soldier characters, characters in the military, etc.

In addition, I also refuse to do
                  ⇏ Monologues
                  ⇏ Essays
                  ⇏ Long stories
                  ⇏ Plays or anything in play-format
                  ⇏ Character descriptions for roleplaying
                  ⇏ Editing

Simple enough? Alright, let's move on. What I am willing to do, on the other hand...
                  ⇏ Poetry
                  ⇏ Short stories
                  ⇏ Fanfiction oneshots - as long as it's in a fandom that I am familiar with

It's a pretty short list, isn't it? Hey, look on the bright side. It's that much easier to remember.

Now as for the content...hm. I'm willing to try most things not listed above, actually, but special consideration will be given to
                  ⇏ poems
                  ⇏ original stories involving superheroes
                  ⇏ fanfiction from my favorite fandoms (and as for which fandoms...well, why don't you request and find out? Or you can just ask~)
                  ⇏ anything with supernatural elements

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

Now that we have that stuff out of the way, let's jump into some of the must-have rules and regulations.

яυℓєs αи∂ σтнєя sтυғғ

Most people should be more than familiar with most of this by now, but please humor me and take some time to read them.

↬ Follow Gaia's ToS.

↬ Do not steal any of my writing. Please give credit where credit is due and don't claim my work as your own. I've had some bad experiences with plagiarism so please....just don't even think about it.

↬ Be polite.

↬ Use the order form and fill everything out to the best of your ability. If there aren't enough details given I may ask you for more, but I may also simply decline to write it.

↬ On that note, I must add this - I reserve the right to decline any request. I will tell you the reason for it and you're welcome to make another request if you wish.

↬ If your request has been accepted then you do not need to immediately initiate the trade. When I finish writing I will send you the total cost (see pricing post for details). Once the trade has been finished I will send you the writing.

↬ Don't rush me. Doing so will almost certainly result in your request being dropped from my to-do list.

↬ This list is subject to change at any time I see fit.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

I like to think of myself as a fairly reasonable person. Some people may agree with me on this, some people may laugh in disbelief...but I'll let you decide for yourself.

ρяιcιиɢ

Poetry
                  Base Price: [ 3000 ] gold for three stanzas with four lines each
                  Additional Costs:
                  [ 1000 ] gold for each additional stanza
                  [ 500 ] gold for each additional two-lined stanza

Short Stories
                  Initial Deposit: [2000 ] gold
                  Price: [ 20 ] gold per word

Fanfiction
                  Initial Deposit: [1000 ] gold
                  Price: [ 20 ] gold per word

Some special notes:

↦ If you offer to pay in items or a combination of items and gold I will consider it.
            ↦ If you offer to pay in art I will consider it, but unless I really, really, really like your art I will still charge some gold.
            ↦ If I am in a particularly good mood and your request piques my interest then I may offer you a large discount or even do it for free. This is a very big 'if', however, so don't count on it.
            ↦ Prices are subject to change.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

Are you shaking your head at my exorbitant prices? Or are you jumping with joy at the great deal you've just been offered? Wait...don't tell me. Please. I'm more than a little nervous at what your answer would be.

sαмρℓєs

Random Poetry Stanzas
            Not of one body, everywhere I see
            You who seek to capture what is me
            Mocking in your compliments, a judge who is not
            Your gaze holds steady ‘till granted what you sought

The world passes on, and the world you ignore
            Grains of sand fall yet still constant is your core
            Steady is your presence, ever the eternal mime
            Such is your fate until the ends of time

Wake the legends from their slumber
            And cast them in the sky
            Release them from their gilded cage
            To spread their wings and fly

Timeless song of the eternal muse
            Bloated and swollen with history’s debris
            Such is the tune no man may refuse
            Forever imprinted in the depths of memory

Writing
            It was widely acknowledged that hitchhiking wasn’t exactly the smartest or safest way of travel. This fact held especially true if there was a serial killer out on the loose, preying on people unfortunate enough to end up in his car one way or another. If there was one thing Davis was sure of, however, it was that many teenagers tended to assume that the gruesome events they see on TV would never impact them in any way. Not that he minded; the younger ones were soft and largely innocent, which made their screams even more delightful.

The slight girl sitting in the backseat was probably about sixteen or seventeen, a tiny creature leaning against the window and looking out with an apathetic stare. Her sleek black hair was pulled into a messy knot at the base of her neck – and what a smooth and elegant neck it was! Davis subtly adjusted the overhead mirror so he could get a better look. It was a beautiful neck, one that was worthy of a swan. He smiled in anticipation. The previous girl had been a songbird, humming delightful tunes as she walked past his parked car. Her screams had been melodic as well, and he had happily listened to them for almost ten minutes before he grew bored and slit her throat. This one was no songbird, but maybe he will make her sing like she had never sung before. It would be a song for him and him alone in her last moments of life.

The thought was oddly poetic. His smile grew slightly larger; he wasn’t much of a poetry reader, but he could respect the beauty of them. Come to think of it, his sister loved to read poems. Maybe he’ll pay her a visit later and ask to see her collection.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

Are you still interested in what I have to offer? Very well then, here are the order forms. Please make only one request at a time, but you're more than welcome to return for more. Remember: the more details you provide the easier it'll be for me to write, especially if you're requesting something with original characters.

ρσєтяч
            [size=11][quote="Alazon"]This is a request for a POEM[/quote]
            Username:
            Title: (optional)
            Topic: (try and be specific, please)
            Poem Format: (# of stanzas, order of stanzas if different lines, is there a beginning middle end, etc)
            Rhyme Scheme: (abab or aabb)
            Additional Details:
            [/size]

sнσят sтσяч
            [size=11][quote="Alazon"]This is a request for a SHORT STORY[/quote]
            Username:
            Original Characters: (names, descriptions, backgrounds, personalities, etc.)
            Plot:
            Additional Details:
            [/size]

ғαиғιcтισи
            [size=11][quote="Alazon"]This is a request for a FANFIC[/quote]
            Username:
            Fandom:
            Characters:
            Plot:
            Additional Details:
            [/size]

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

cυяяєитℓч ωσякιиɢ σи
            ☞ a short story for Dj Amyz

ωαιтιиɢ ℓιsт

ғιиιsнє∂

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

яєsєяvє∂

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

яєsєяvє∂

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

яєsєяvє∂

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

яєsєяvє∂

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

яєsєяvє∂

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

And with that I believe this writing shop is officially open

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
Alazon
This is a request for a SHORT STORY

Username: Dj Amyz
Title: your choice
Original Characters: (names, descriptions, backgrounds, personalities, etc.)
Name: Omar
Full Name: Omar “Blueberry” Kana
Sign: Aries

Bio: When Omar was young, students and parents treat him like a monster. People believe that he was raise from his demon father and mad scientist mother. But now some people gave Omar respect since he’s now famous. All but not rival bands and his girlfriend, Sam’s father, Clinton. Clinton believes that Omar killed his son/Sam’s brother, Todd. But Omar knew he didn’t kill him. He tries to tell Sam’s father the truth, but Clinton doesn’t believe him. Now he tries keeping the band on the top and trying not to get kill from Sam’s father and the rival bands.

Personality: Adventurous, Sweet, Robotic and Charming

Appearance: He wears his blue hair a messy pony tail or just wear his favorite red headband with his sign so his long bangs won’t covers his blood like eyes. His famous pink blushes and his charm keep his fans loving him especially Sam.

Name: Victor
Full name: Victor “Violet boy” Kana
Sign: unknown
Bio: Scientists found some dead bodies in a hidden lab in the snowy mountain of Frozen Aqua. They then found a young man was connected with wires. They found out the young man is an android. But one scientist, Maria Kana, took him to her lab in the city of Tok and named him Victor (Vict-oid or Android-V). Victor later has a crush on Maria’s maid android, Abby (Android-A). Months later, Victor found out about his vocal skill and started to sing for gigs and concerts. Soon he joins with Maria’s sons, Andrew and Omar’s band, the Wild Berries to encourage other androids to release their loved skill.
Personality: Happy, Popular, and Silly
Appearance: long purple/violet ponytail with cyborg like gray eyes. He wears a purple vest, black gloves, puffy black pants, boots and a tattoo. He smiles a lot especially in the band’s gigs. This is why a lot of girls love him. Victor kept getting dreams that he have a twin brother but doesn’t know the name of his lost brother.

Name: Abby
Full name: unknown
Sign: Virgo
Bio: no one knows where Abby came from, not even Maria. Maria believes that Abby lost part of her memory and her unknown past. Maria found her in the forest not too far from the lab. Abby doesn’t remember anything, so Maria tries to find Abby’s lost memory. But while Maria looking for Abby’s memory, Abby joins with Sam and Vanessa in their own girls group, the Teen Queens.
Appearance: long silver white hair with big bangs on one side. Her angel like golden yellow eyes is cover from her bangs on her right eye. Abby wears a white tee under a brown overall dress, while stocking and brown boots. She has a crush on Victor since they both have perfect vocal skill.

Plot: Victor, an robotic android, tell his buddy/ bandmate, Omar about his strange dream of an old friend of his. but realize she have the similarity as his best friend/crush, Abby, another android. he want Omar to keep it a secret until he a blew it....

Additional Details:i'll pay you 5k-10k

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

Dj Amyz

Alright, but could you provide me with a few more details? I'll PM you with some questions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff