Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
hilo-lilo
Okay, how much would you charge and which story would you do? smile

Well I don't generally have a set price since I run a bribe shop, but I'd go around 10g/word. As for the story, I'd like the 2nd Category, M/M. Their profiles are so... Hum, intriguing.

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
hilo-lilo
I'm sorry it took me long, I'm really busy this June

yes please, you can post reply here smile

User Image
User ImageHaha, it's okay. No need to worry. :3

Here's the link to my commissions journal. Let me know if you're interested! biggrin yum_cupcake

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Phrensiedom
hilo-lilo
btw i'm sorry but i didn't see your PM sweatdrop Have we discussed about which story and how's the pricing? sweatdrop

It's all right. This was back in April. I saved your PM.

"Username: hilo-lilo
          Purchasing: Writing
          Length: 3000-6000 words
          Details: umm you can improvise with the plot the way you like it, i wouldn't really mind!
          References: this is my request thread, i want you to write about him and him (you accept same-sex relationships? OuO)
          Extra: ummmm none i guess; just how long do you think it'll take? OuO"

So, we didn't figure which story, but I charge 40g/word. :]
okay, that's fine for me smile you can start any time, when shall i send you trade? ^^

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Cirque de nuit
hilo-lilo

I sent you a trade a little while ago for the 'weekly advertisement'.
Not sure if you saw it or not... sweatdrop
i saw it sorry ^^ i sent it already smile

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nyxie_Night
hilo-lilo
Okay, how much would you charge and which story would you do? smile

Well I don't generally have a set price since I run a bribe shop, but I'd go around 10g/word. As for the story, I'd like the 2nd Category, M/M. Their profiles are so... Hum, intriguing.
that sounds great, you can start whenever you want smile how long do you think it'll take? sweatdrop
oh and one more thing; when you're done, please start the trade stating the total amount for me to pay in the title, that way i won't forget sweatdrop

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
animelover357
hilo-lilo
I'm sorry it took me long, I'm really busy this June

yes please, you can post reply here smile

User Image
User ImageHaha, it's okay. No need to worry. :3

Here's the link to my commissions journal. Let me know if you're interested! biggrin yum_cupcake
that sounds great, actually smile you can start writing anytime you want ^^ can i ask for quite longer story, like 2000 words and over? smile

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
hilo-lilo
that sounds great, you can start whenever you want smile how long do you think it'll take? sweatdrop
oh and one more thing; when you're done, please start the trade stating the total amount for me to pay in the title, that way i won't forget sweatdrop

Hum, well, I have a few commissions before it, but they should be finished by the end of the week end. It depends on how long I end up wanting to make it. Do you have an estimate of how long you want it to be?

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

hilo-lilo
okay, that's fine for me smile you can start any time, when shall i send you trade? ^^

Well, if you want to bribe me with a large amount of gold, send it now. But, if you want to stick to the actual pricing, when I'm finished. c:

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
hilo-lilo
that sounds great, actually smile you can start writing anytime you want ^^ can i ask for quite longer story, like 2000 words and over? smile

User Image
User ImageAll right, then! I hope you don't mind filling out the form in my journal and sending it to me in a PM. It helps me keep track of all the other commissions I have. ^^

Sure, you can ask for a longer story but it'll have to be in parts. Also, each part will have to have a plotline that can cover about 2000 words. How long did you want it to be? c: yum_cupcake

Beloved Friend

Timid Lover

>w> This looks... REALLY FUN!!! I'm intrigued by Recht and Ciela...
Would you be interested in me writing something for them?

I was thinking of... well, a story about them in the future! Well, not like, high tech, flying space-craft future, but modern day. Let me know if you're interesstedddd. smile

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

hilo-lilo

I've sent you two PMs, and I know you've been online since then.

As I said in both of my PMs, I cannot write for your characters without your help for a more solid plot. If you're not going to respond to me, then there's really nothing I can do to actually get your request done. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff