Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Table of content: | Categories | Profiles | Finished Stories | Plot Ideas | Featured Poem | About | Others (Rules)

IF YOU WANT TO WRITE FOR ME, PLEASE PM or post here, that's okay too

Here's my art shop and dA.
here's my current bribe art shop, btw. but i'm only drawing you sketch if you want this as your payment, unless you're writing me loooong story.
I'm gonna make it simple. I want you to write story, you can pick from here:

Category 1: Teen Romance
If you're into light romance, young love, and teenage problems.

♡ Core & Ao

Manga pages! <- I made one story about them a century ago. One sided love story, from a boyish girl to a girlish boy who'd been friends since they're born emotion_bigheart
    Quote:
    "Well let's make a pact. By the time you have your hair long, I will cut mine; and that's when I give you my answer."

♡ Alpha & Nazura

Also a one sided love story about childhood friends yum_puddi Alpha is a child prodigy, a little genius who is lack of social skill and concern too much about his sister. The only thing he cares about besides himself and his sister is Nazura, a normal girl who is his childhood friend x3

Quote:
    "Alpha, if you're kidding, that's not funny." "I love you. I love you. IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou." "OKAY, SORRY!"
    "No, don't kiss me! I'm not your girlfriend!" "Well why won't you be?"
    "I know I'm stupid. It took me long to realize what I feel about you. Are you still in love with me? Even though I'm stupid?" "... That's it? You give up?"

Category 2: M/M
If you like forbidden love emotion_bigheart (I know I do!)

♡ Yura & Rins

Closet. Mostly the story line is about how they overcome with their feelings, how they express it, and the aftermath. Feel free to determine the plot!

Category 3: A bit of fantasy...
If you're okay with fantasy setting...

♡ Val & Seren.

Val is a Goddess apprentice who came to Middle Earth (world where human lives; as in Midgard in Norse myth) to learn about human beings while Seren is an offspring of Lucifer emotion_bigheart Sometimes Seren changed his form into a little boy. Another reference for Seren and Val.
    Quote:
    "If God tells me to give everything I have just to have you, I wouldn't mind."
    "What's my soul without your presence? What's life without you around?"
    "I know we can't be together in this world." "...But can I remember you?"

♡ Ciela & Recht.

Setting is somewhere in older times. Ciela is a priest's apprentice and Recht is an oracle. At that time, fortune telling and Paganism was considered evil. The general run is about how they join in secretive relationship while hiding Recht's true identity emotion_bigheart
    Quote:
    "Why are you being so nice to me? It's scary!" "Well I can't not being nice to my wife." "...What? You mean... WHAT?! NOO!!!!"
    "If I'm gone tomorrow, would you promise to forget me?"

Category 4: Fluff, fluff, fluff!

♡ Elphi & Sierra.

The story is generally a bashful light romance about their friendships. You can make story about their child life (this is mostly about how they interact as friends) to their teen life (how Elphi admits her feeling... then you think it yourself!).
    Quote:
    "If there's a falling star to wish upon, what would you wish for?" "If me, I'm going to pray that I'll be with you forever. What will you wish for?" "Well, my only wish is for me to be able to keep your smile."

Category 5: Others

Other stories you might want to make about characters mentioned above...
    Alpha and Kaori
    Quote:
    "I know you like her, I always do. The thing is... like you who can't let go of her, me too couldn't help but keep on loving you.

Rins and Ya-chan
    Quote:
    "We are separated not because we're not in love anymore! Don't close the door, please!"

Rins and Meika
    Quote:
    "When you're in love, you wouldn't care for who she is, how hurting that is..."

Yura and Seren

Sierra and Sienna
    Quote:
    "I don't care. Nothing can hold back my love for my brother. Not our blood line. Not you."

♡ ...tell me if you have more interesting pairing ideas!

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Link to their profiles

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Finished

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
I would like to read about...

I enjoy reading some actions--gore can even be fine!--, angst, suspense, thriller, horror, comedy, romance, and mature contents (note that it shall be done outside Gaia!), so go ahead and offer me what you can do!--these are just a simple guide you may or may not follow!

♡ Their firsts of everything; meeting, date, kiss, etc
    ♡ The confession
    ♡ The jealousy
    ♡ When they realize their feelings yum_puddi
    ♡ Fights emotion_bigheart
    ♡ Somebody lost their memories OuO
    ♡ Going on a trip
    ♡ anything song-inspired
    ♡ someone's sick, dying, or simply in mourn ;____;
    ♡ decided to be apart ;_____;
    ♡ someone's going abroad ._____.
    ♡ the continuation of finished story emotion_bigheart
    ♡ aand, after long time not seeing each other emotion_bigheart
    ♡ in other age setting (maybe when they're younger, or older, etc...)
    ♡ pfftt, you can think about the interesting things yourself emotion_bigheart

Anything song inspired... - have fun with this, these are just few ideas!

yum_strawberry Core & Ao
        ♡ Why Don't You Love Me - Hot Chelle Rae feat. Demi Lovato "See, I'm just too scared to tell you the truth..." - ah heck , the song says it all
        ♡ Give It All - He Is We "I have so many words, but I have no courage..."
        ♡ Mary's Song - Taylor Swift "I was 7 and you were 9; I looked at you like the stars that shine in the sky." - lol, this says it all too
        ♡ Samson - Regina Spektor "Your hair was long when we first met..."
        ♡ etc...

yum_strawberry Alpha & Nazura
        ♡ When You Say Nothing Ad All - Ronan Keating "It's amazing how you can speak right through my heart."
        ♡ Everything And More - Billy Gilman "All my life, I wanna give to you all my love, I wanna see you in my dreams."
        ♡ Best Years of Our Lives - Evan Taubenfeld feat. Avril Lavigne "I never thought this could ever end, I never thought I'd lose my best friend!"
        ♡ All Out Of Love - Air Supply "What am I without you?"
        ♡ etc...

yum_strawberry Yura & Rins
        ♡ Gravity - Sarah Bareilles "I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity..."
        ♡ Please Don't Leave Me - Pink "I always say how I don't need you but it's always gonna come right back to this... please don't leave me."
        ♡ Please Forgive Me - Bryan Addams "Please forgive me, I don't know what I do. Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you." - oh well, this song says everything!
        ♡ I Wouldn't Mind - He Is We "Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side..."
        ♡ etc...

yum_strawberry Seren & Val
        ♡ Bed Of Roses - Bon Jovi "I wanna lay you down on a bed of roses, for tonight I sleep on a bed of nails."
        ♡ In A Rush - Blackstreet "Then I realized that I love you so much..."
        ♡ I Give You To His Heart - Alison Krauss "I wish that life doesn't always ended up this way..."
        ♡ I Believe My Heart - Duncan James feat. Keedie "I believe my heart; what else can I do when every part of every thought leads me straight to you?"
        ♡ etc...

yum_strawberry Recht & Ciela
        ♡ Safe And Sound - Taylor Swift "I remember tears streaming down your face when I said, I'll never let you go."
        ♡ Never Gonna Leave Your Side - Daniel Beddingfield "I won't let you go, cause when I'm lying in your arms, I know I'm home..."
        ♡ Golden - Fall Out Boys "All of the mothers raised their babies to stay away from me."
        ♡ There's No Place That Far - Sarah Evans "If I had to run, if I had to crawl, if I had to swim a hundred rivers just to climb a thousand walls, always know that I will find away to get to where you are."
        ♡ etc...

yum_strawberry Elphira & Sierra
        ♡ All I Ask Of You - from Phantom of the Opera "I'm here; nothing can harm you."
        ♡ Think of Me - from Phantom of the Opera "Please promise me that sometimes you will think of me."
        ♡ I Won't Let You Go - James Morrison "I'll be here, not gone, forever holding on."
        ♡ First Love - Nikka Costa "He doesn't even know; wish that I could show him what I'm feeling!"
        ♡ etc...

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageFluffy and Light - by The Language of Rawr

So fluffy and light,
I refuse to fight,
You can’t take me away,
On such a warm day.

Tick tock goes the clock,
Before I go away,
But on this summer’s day,
I bid you good day.

I’m smiling, so happy,
On the lovely warm day,
With the carousel spinning,
Everything is okay.

So fluffy and light,
I feel in love at first sight,
Now you join me today,
On this lovely, warm day.

Art by Artsy-Fartsy

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
About this request...

Before you're going with the requests, I would like to inform you few things people tend to ask me about:

yum_puddi Consider that they're living--all of them--in a parallel world, so you won't need to consider about the culture, legal ages, etc; you can even make it your own.
yum_puddi Please, please, please, and PLEASE read their profiles if you decided to write about them. If there's any question or things you're not sure about, PM me; but please make sure that you read their profiles.
yum_puddi It's not necessary whether you just started writing or you're an expert, if you like my characters and you want to give it a try, feel free to do it!
yum_puddi Notice that I give you freedom to build the plot; yes you can make them loving someone else, put on some actions and gores, decide the ratings, or anything you'd like to create a great story! My only request is just you STICK WITH THE PROFILES GIVEN. That's the only thing that indicates that you're creating ME a story.
yum_puddi Yes you may put your OC into the story ^^
yum_puddi I will put anything if any of my potential writers decided to ask some more things emotion_bigheart
yum_puddi And, oh, I thank ALL people who put interest in my requests, I'm so grateful emotion_bigheart

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Others...

Yello, I would like to add a few more, only to fill in my posts cause I'm bored now, lol. Here is about the commissions:

yum_cupcake You may post here or PM me; I will get back to you equally quick.
yum_cupcake Writers that are requesting for art must understand that I have life and I might not be able to do the art or it will take forever... If that's the case, I would contact you and discuss about it furthermore.
yum_cupcake I welcome any writer, whether you're experienced or it's your first time writing. I'm open to all!
yum_cupcake Please notify me if you're going to write. I will not let you take credits of the characters.
yum_cupcake You may PM me the finished story or link me to where it is posted ^^
yum_cupcake Your finished story would be featured here emotion_bigheart
yum_cupcake Your featured story would (of course) include your username on it; however, I would not change it if YOU change YOUR username.
yum_cupcake Stories with no username is made by me; you can use it as your reference if you'd like fufufu

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ohhhh I just found this forum from your art shop while lurking XD. but ohhhh your charries are SO CUTE! It makes me want to write something XD

although it'll have to wait till I wake up... and it might be really bad. >.<
any word limit on the piece?

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
chicMez
ohhhh I just found this forum from your art shop while lurking XD. but ohhhh your charries are SO CUTE! It makes me want to write something XD

teehee none! you can write any and i will definitely shower you with love! lol xP how much do you charge? emotion_kirakira

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Popular Thread 100
hilo-lilo
chicMez

teehee none! you can write any and i will definitely shower you with love! lol xP how much do you charge? emotion_kirakira

ohhhh awesome! hahahaz, since it's my first time, i'll do it for free XD so yeah... if you wanna, then just tip me whatever you want. XD now I'm going to go sleep. LOL i'll hopefully have it done tomorrow. =D

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
chicMez
hilo-lilo
chicMez

ohhhh awesome! hahahaz, since it's my first time, i'll do it for free XD so yeah... if you wanna, then just tip me whatever you want. XD now I'm going to go sleep. LOL i'll hopefully have it done tomorrow. =D
okaay, definite tip for you >///< sleep tight 3nodding

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Popular Thread 100
omg. sorry I haven't gotten your story done yet >.<
I've just been really busy today. *forgot it was easter Monday*
but I'll try and get it done as soon as possible! @.@

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
chicMez
pewpewpew, you're such a darling >w<
That's fine, take your time dear ^^

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Popular Thread 100
hilo-lilo
chicMez
pewpewpew, you're such a darling >w<
That's fine, take your time dear ^^

kk. well, i'm actually going to sleep now >.< but i'll talk to you some other time yeah? *huggles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff