Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Wench

Captain Damnit

calling to angels gets lonesome
          when you don't believe they exist anyway.

I...only write gay characters. D;

Aw well I'm sorry then. D;

Salty Wench

Salty Wench

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Olivia Savior

Hello there!

I usually don't go hunting for stories, but I was very intrigued with your interest in Death Note. A loooooong while back, I wrote my own Death Note fanfic (alas, I lost it!) and would love to do something with Otter and the orphanage!

I like how well you've fleshed out your character! It may take me some time (research, plus other current priorities,) but I think you may be pleased with what I can produce for you. biggrin

If you'd like to see what I'm capable of, I've done a Naruto fanfic and a couple of Shaman King fanfics in my shop already; come check it out! Mirai's Creative Factory

Salty Wench

Mirai Hajime
Olivia Savior

Hello there!

I usually don't go hunting for stories, but I was very intrigued with your interest in Death Note. A loooooong while back, I wrote my own Death Note fanfic (alas, I lost it!) and would love to do something with Otter and the orphanage!

I like how well you've fleshed out your character! It may take me some time (research, plus other current priorities,) but I think you may be pleased with what I can produce for you. biggrin

If you'd like to see what I'm capable of, I've done a Naruto fanfic and a couple of Shaman King fanfics in my shop already; come check it out! Mirai's Creative Factory

Thank you so much! I'm glad you are interested! I've actually read some of your stories already. >w>;
I can say I very much love the way you write.
If you want to do it I'd be more than happy to hire you for all my moniez. Ever. lol

Do you want me to post a request in your shop?

Salty Wench

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

User Image
User ImageHello! o v o /

How are you doing? heart I would be interested in writing something for Near and your OC. I am a little rusty on Death Note but if you're interested, I could write you something small so you could test my abilities. biggrin yum_cupcake

Salty Wench

animelover357

User Image
User ImageHello! o v o /

How are you doing? heart I would be interested in writing something for Near and your OC. I am a little rusty on Death Note but if you're interested, I could write you something small so you could test my abilities. biggrin yum_cupcake

That be awesome. C:
Do you have a link to anything you've written?

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
Olivia Savior
That be awesome. C:
Do you have a link to anything you've written?

User Image
User ImageYay! *cheers*

I sure do! Here's a link to one of my Death Note stories. :3 yum_cupcake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out