Welcome to Gaia! ::

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Phrensiedom
Yume Yokohama
Phrensiedom

Hey Phrensiedom are you good at writing action scenes?

I like to think so, yes.

Why?
I could really use some help with putting one in a short story i'm writing. Also i need some more editing if your free. whee

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Giuseppe DeAngelo

Haha, no. I prefer to communicate in PMs. I'll reply to the one you sent as soon as a get a chance. ;D

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Yume Yokohama

Well, I would be more than happy to help you, with both things. :]

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Phrensiedom
Yume Yokohama

Cool glad you got me before the lib closed. XD I will send the stories right now in an e-mail.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Yume Yokohama
Phrensiedom
Yume Yokohama

Cool glad you got me before the lib closed. XD I will send the stories right now in an e-mail.

Awesome. :]
Phrensiedom

Sounds just fine to me.
Please excuse me if it seems vague and chaotic, though. rofl
Liar's dice.
I really should play that IRL sometime.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Giuseppe DeAngelo
Liar's dice.
I really should play that IRL sometime.

I know, right? During that one side mission, I made some $1000 playing Liar's Dice. 8D
Phrensiedom

I know, right? During that one side mission, I made some $1000 playing Liar's Dice. 8D

Where you are supposed to get the land deed, right? Me too. I basically kept playing until I thought: "This should be enough to keep me going 'till Mexico." Heh.
It seems like a really great game to play, but the rules'd end up being too confusing.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Giuseppe DeAngelo
Phrensiedom

Where you are supposed to get the land deed, right? Me too. I basically kept playing until I thought: "This should be enough to keep me going 'till Mexico." Heh.
It seems like a really great game to play, but the rules'd end up being too confusing.

Yes, that one. xD I just played until I got bored. Plus, I almost never spent any money, so I was lol'ing around when they were talking about the ranch not having enough money.

Exactly. It's confusing enough when you're playing in-game, where they only allow you to make legitimate moves.
Phrensiedom

Yes, that one. xD I just played until I got bored. Plus, I almost never spent any money, so I was lol'ing around when they were talking about the ranch not having enough money.

Exactly. It's confusing enough when you're playing in-game, where they only allow you to make legitimate moves.

"GODDAMNIT, UNCLE!"

I like the ingame version. It seems simple.
I'm ashamed to say, I'm a terrible gambler. Not that I'm no good at the games. IRL. I just don't know the rules 'n s**t. sweatdrop
My poker face is good.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Giuseppe DeAngelo
Phrensiedom

"GODDAMNIT, UNCLE!"

I like the ingame version. It seems simple.
I'm ashamed to say, I'm a terrible gambler. Not that I'm no good at the games. IRL. I just don't know the rules 'n s**t. sweatdrop
My poker face is good.

xD

It's really easy to win. Just don't lie. xD
          Me too. I suck baaaaaalls at poker. IRL and in-game. I always try to bluff my way through it because I don't know any of the good hands, and then I end up losing all of my money. xDD
          My poker face is s**t. I can't even lie to my dad when he asks me it I stayed up late the night before.
Phrensiedom

xD

Me too. I suck baaaaaalls at poker. IRL and in-game. I always try to bluff my way through it because I don't know any of the good hands, and then I end up losing all of my money. xDD
          My poker face is s**t. I can't even lie to my dad when he asks me it I stayed up late the night before.

I usually don't know any of the cards worth. xd With black jack, I'm fine, until I get to the non-numbered cards like the Kings, Queens and Aces.
I think that has more to do with the fact that you usually will look like s**t if you go to bed late and get up early.

But.. I consider myself an excellent liar. I try to do so as little as possible, but .. if I do.. I'm usually succesfull.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Giuseppe DeAngelo
Phrensiedom

xD

I usually don't know any of the cards worth. xd With black jack, I'm fine, until I get to the non-numbered cards like the Kings, Queens and Aces.
I think that has more to do with the fact that you usually will look like s**t if you go to bed late and get up early.

But.. I consider myself an excellent liar. I try to do so as little as possible, but .. if I do.. I'm usually succesfull.

With poker, I'm pretty sure it's just based upon the highest number of card you have, unless you have doubles or five in a row, or some other fancy things. Then, with blackjack jack, queen, and king are worth 10, and ace is worth 11 or 1. I learned that while playing Fallout New Vegas with level 10 luck. 8D
          Well, it's with other things too. If he asks whether or not I studied for some test or another, it's all twitchy lips and trying to meet his eyes. FFFFFUUUUU--

Nice. I always fail at lying. D<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces