Welcome to Gaia! ::

neko-niki
eucia
neko-niki
eucia
neko-niki

Heyy it's Miss-Artemisia. I changed my username earlier yesterday emotion_awesome

I am sooo sorry for the long wait,
click here for your oneshot ~ !

The ending is sort of rushed cause I had trouble writing it through and through but um yeah
I hope you like it hahha emotion_dowant

I love it! I love your take on the characters!
It was perfect! Thank you heart

heheh, I was worried I might've made Zennosuke a bit OOC but I'm glad you like it emotion_c8

Nah, he was fine emotion_dowant

horrayy emotion_brofist
...Would you still be up for it if I ordered another? redface
neko-niki
...Would you still be up for it if I ordered another? redface

I wouldn't mind one bit emotion_yatta
Yay! I just love how you word things! heart

REQUESTING !
Username : neko-niki
Rated : M
Fandom/Character(s) : Zennosuke and Kotori. Info here
Genre: : Romance/Drama
Prompt : There are a bunch of suggested plots in the site so you can just choose from there/combine them/create your own based on the info provided. heart
Payment : 200k?
Extra : n/a

Genius

meep. I'm not sure how many i can order Q V Q<3

REQUESTING !
Username : black circus rabbit
Fandom/Character(s) : Claire and Jack

Background story:

Claire:

She is from a well-brought up family-- nobility and such. She was also known as the "angel" of the town, who came from the heavens upon birth (received an Angel's blessing), so everyone praised and respected her. (this is explained in a separate story so i will not mention why) She is very compassionate, and kind, and helps out at churches and orphanages. Ever since childhood, she was protective towards Jack when other villagers would curse at him and when he was . Since Claire was from a noble family, she of course, was punished at times. At age 18, Claire overheard the villagers meeting up and planning to hunt the wolves and Jack. Then she tells Jack and Jack tries to tell his clan but then they thought he was joking and was a part of the human's jokes. Jack was upset that they wouldn't believe him, so he left the clan and they were of course angry and said that he will never be accepted to either the humans nor the clan.

Jack:

Jack was abused as a child and when he couldn't take it anymore, he ran to the forest and of course fainted from starvation and such. At that moment a group of wolves with supernatural powers (quite unique from regular wolves of course), spoke and asked if he would like to be saved, and in turn he would have to be prepared to lead the pack in the near future. Jack agreed and became a part of their family. He was also granted powered hearing (wolf ears) and abnormal strength. Though he was a human before this, somehow the wolf curse matched well to his being and he was the strongest of them all. (during childhood Jack met Claire and grew affectionate towards her) -- at age 19, Jack left the clan and he and Claire decided to elope and live somewhere else where they can be together. They planned to run away during the time of a festival, where nobody would pay attention to them, since they were at the town square dancing.

Genre: : Romance+Gore
Prompt : Jack and Claire loved each other, but they were unable to be since Jack has been hunted down by villagers (calling him a monster and such since he was "cursed" with supernatural abilities and wolf ears). Claire + Jack then elope and runs away where they can spend their life in bliss, but a few days after that moment, as Claire was picking flowers and gathering crops, a group of suspicious individuals (possibly non-human or human) brutally murdered her, just to see Jack's reaction. Jack then rages (his eyes turn from blue to red) and he is filled with vengeance -- you can end it with saying that Jack's mind turned black and nothing could stop him---something like that lol idk T u T
Payment : is 150k good? Q v Q
Extra : This is medieval time btw T v T historical

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

REQUESTING !
Username : black circus rabbit
Fandom/Character(s) : Jeyst

Can you write about Jeyst's story before he became a demon?

As a child Jeyst had everything he wanted, money and power, but nothing made him happy or anything. he was emotionless.
then he plays with a rabbit he found and accidentally kills it--then he was amused and loved the color of blood
then you can shift it to him one day going to a carnival and then he sees people smiling and having fun
so then he was jealous and killed them all---
[his hatred made him make a deal with a demon and he accepted the powers bestowed upon him, but he then betrays the demon and absorbs him, making him into a demon, himself (jester demon)]
he then appears like an 18 yr old and wanders around and to the people (kids in particular) who were crying because of something small, he asks them with his mask on something like: "do you want to be happy?" and then sews a smile onto their faces and laughs psychotically to himself

you can end it with him sitting and looking out the window
and talking to himself about why can't he feel anything even though he has everything he's ever wanted
Genre: : Gore
Prompt : Jeyst's childhood <: info ^up there
Payment : 150k
Extra : Before becoming a demon, Jeyst's name was Jeremy (i can't think of a rich person's lastname lol)--- after becoming a demon and killing all the people, he talks to himself like : " Ah...yes. Jeyst Cirque...That shall be my new, reborn self." idk LOL
neko-niki

accepted, of course heart
send me a trade and I'll get started as soon as I can p:

It'll take me a while since I have summer school but um yah

black circus rabbit

I'll take you on for both of them hahahah emotion_dowant
send me a trade request with the combined payment and I'll start as soon as possible
I hope you don't mind the wait emotion_facepalm

Genius

eucia

uwaah thank you <33
eucia
neko-niki

accepted, of course heart
send me a trade and I'll get started as soon as I can p:

It'll take me a while since I have summer school but um yah

Thank you! Trade sent! heart
And no worries, take your time! 8D
DarkKat77

AphroditesChild

brujah the thornybeauty

Starry Lemonade

Sidereus Nuncius

Feral-Ice-Magician
/inspiredParadise

neko-niki

neko-niki

black circus rabbit

First things first, I just want to say that there are literally no words to describe how sorry and embarrassed I am now that almost two months have past since I've accepted your requests.

I am really am very sorry and I know how irresponsible this is but I literally can't continue writing your oneshots. I have started some but I am having sooo much trouble continuing so I've decided to return your payments before I procrastinate any longer.

I really am sorry, I really did want to write them- I just... I don't know emotion_facepalm

If you want I can send you a message the next time I open my writing shop again but I've decided to take a break off commissions for a long while now... so

Thank you for choosing this writing shop and I hope you have a good summer

Here is what I've written up to this point...

neko-niki.
Zennosuke watched from the corner as the runaway princess ran her dainty fingers along the seams of her 'new' kimono. Watching as an almost shocked expression struggled to break loose every time she got caught on a loose string.

Her shiver, on the other hand was unmistakable.

"My lady," he sighed as he placed his cloak around her shoulders, sitting down beside the young noble as she stared out into his unkempt garden.

"Kotori," her voice had lost its royal ring to it, all the haughtiness now gone with the wind the night she slipped away with her servant. Like a crumbling castle, she looked so ready to collapse in on herself. Her cheeks, no longer that painted white color but a healthy peach; her eyes, so expressive, so lost in her surroundings. Her voice was almost detached and it flowed with staccato beats, "if I am to be your wife, you will call me by my name"

"Of course," He ducked his head in a mock bow and handed her a small pouch from the folds of his hakama. The man's lips curled into a small smile as she watched her eyes twinkle at the sight, quietly taking the pouch and unfolding it. Rolling his eyes at the old couple trying to take a peak on them.

His attention was snapped back to the woman sitting next to him, now fiddling around with a small beautifully decorated ornate box with a her lips parted in an amused sigh, "what is it?"

It was times like these did Zennosuke reminded himself that she was still his mistress and he her loyal servant. She was glowing with an almost childish so much that he was surprised this was the same woman who had worn the same surrendered expression on her face for almost a week into their arrival in his hometown.

"A karakuri box," he whispered, wrapping his arms around her and quietly guided her hands, "you open it like this"

The wooden box opened with a pop and Zennosuke could have laughed at the shocked gasp she gave when the cover popped out.

black circus rabbit.
#1.
The moon shone brightly that night she slipped away.

The clearing was filled with a whole orchestra of noises, her fingers dancing lightly against the tree trunk as she waited for the familiar hushed whistle. Like water, she watched as the breeze rippled through the tall grass. An added note to nature's hushed symphony. A hymn to the beginning of tonight's festivities and her new life.

She almost let out a loud gasp when the howl pierced through the air. Like a magnificent call that seemed to entice her the more she basked in it. Her heart was beating to an excited staccato filled melody when calloused fingers finally wrapped around her waist. The contented sigh that escaped her lips was well matched when she bent her head back to kiss the love of her life.

"Claire," his voice was rough and filled to the brim with unconstrained happiness as she turned and wrapped herself around him in his arms. His lips parted ways as she pulled away, lips red and cheeks flushed. A bright smile placed on her painted face as she sang his name to the sleeping world around them, "Jack."

Filled with a bout of ecstasy, the two wandered deeper into the forest. Her bags trailing meaninglessly behind her and her hand wrapped in his. No words could even begin to describe the eagerness shared by the young couple until they broke through another clearing.

A squeal was all that left the girl before her bags were dropped all together. Her innocent, angelic eyes twinkled like the stars shining above their heads as he swept her off her feet and kissed her all the way into the cabin they now called their home. Making it through the front door and onto the bed were both blurred out memories but they could both agree that it wasn't as important as what was now in store for their lives.

#2.
It all started when that unmistakable crunch resounded through his ears.

The moment he caught that putrid smell piercing through the morning dew, when the vivid green stained red and his small fingers shook with misplaced elation he knew.

He felt it; as his child like self set the animal back down onto the ground. Staining his velvet suit an even darker- a more fresh ruby red.

Genius

fjdkljf omgg ; o ;!
i love it so far hnghh

mkay T u T i understand
ah yes, can you message me when you plan on opening a shop? emotion_kirakira
black circus rabbit
fjdkljf omgg ; o ;!
i love it so far hnghh

mkay T u T i understand
ah yes, can you message me when you plan on opening a shop? emotion_kirakira

yes of course, thanks for understanding c':
eucia

Aww~ It was already so lovely despite being unfinished!
But it's alright, I completely understand. 3nodding
I'd appreciate it if you could message me too when you open a shop again! ; w ;
neko-niki
eucia

Aww~ It was already so lovely despite being unfinished!
But it's alright, I completely understand. 3nodding
I'd appreciate it if you could message me too when you open a shop again! ; w ;

Uwahhh thanks so much for understanding crying
I sure will, thanks for being so patient with me
neko-niki

black circus rabbit

guess who reopened heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash