Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

im in need of a good monologue, the plot does not matter as long as it is interesting
it needs to be for a 20 year old girl
i'll pay 30k if i love it, and even if i hate it i'll still give you some gold xd
it needs to be around 300-900 words, more words is fine as well

Just quote me with your idea of a plot or if you have any questions

Edit: curently i need a classical monologue (18th century at least)

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
cjlbroken2
im in need of a good monologue, the plot does not matter as long as it is interesting
i'll pay 50k if i love it, and even if i hate it i'll still give you some gold xd

Two months ago? Are you still in need of a writer?

Shadowy Phantom

cjlbroken2
i'll pay 50k if i love it, and even if i hate it i'll still give you some gold xd

Would you still like this? Shoot me a pm if so, because I'm interested. Here are some samples. Can't wait to hear from you~

Dangerous Lunatic

Wicked Tea Party
cjlbroken2

yeah i never did find someone, so im still in need 4laugh

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
cjlbroken2
Wicked Tea Party
cjlbroken2

Id be happy to write for you! What kind of monologue do you want? I was just thinking about writing about life and stuff in general. How do you want it?

Dangerous Lunatic

Wicked Tea Party
cjlbroken2
Wicked Tea Party
cjlbroken2

Id be happy to write for you! What kind of monologue do you want? I was just thinking about writing about life and stuff in general. How do you want it?

i have no clue as to plot i just want something original so really you have free reign to do what ever you want as long as it's fun and exciting emotion_yatta

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
cjlbroken2
Wicked Tea Party
cjlbroken2
Wicked Tea Party
cjlbroken2

i have no clue as to plot i just want something original so really you have free reign to do what ever you want as long as it's fun and exciting emotion_yatta

Ok! If you'd like to read some of my other stuffs, you can look here: http://thenandmshow.deviantart.com/

Toothsome Elder

You want fun and exciting? Not sad and penetrating?

Dangerous Lunatic

Tensaibishonen
You want fun and exciting? Not sad and penetrating?

either one but i have a funny one i love so i'd rather a sad one

Interesting Vampire

is it okay if it's Fantasy? I'm actually writing a story right now about a twenty year old girl

Dangerous Lunatic

WolfPuff
is it okay if it's Fantasy? I'm actually writing a story right now about a twenty year old girl

yeah fantasy ones are fun 4laugh

Interesting Vampire

cjlbroken2
WolfPuff

yeah fantasy ones are fun 4laugh
okay doki!

Interesting Vampire

Lyra looked over the small army she was supposed to lead, most not knowing a thing about fighting. All they wanted was freedom, freedom from their half-dragon ruler, Luke. The man she once loved. The man who tried to have her killed.
Her now brown hair flew around her from the reckless wind. Almost as reckless as what she was about to do.
She sighed and stood up before her army. The army she was leading to death.
" Men and Women of freedom!" She shouted over the crowd, which grew silent at her presence.
" Today we take back Jeina from our false ruler! Our cruel ruler who cares not for his people! He once acted like he would be better then any Dragon ruler we would ever had and even I believed him! He said he could do good, because he didn't have to keep the balance. And we believed his lies!" She nearly broke down then, for he told her all of this himself, back when she loved him.
" But the Great Dragons themselves told me that he lied, he must obey the Dragon Laws. He must keep the balance! He is a Demon Dragon and in accordance to the Laws must be destroyed!
I shall destroy him, and he will feel the pain he has caused all of us! He. Will. Suffer!" At the last words the crowd cheered and shouted their approval. She smiled at them all before walking away to the small tent set up for her. Here she sat, depression taking hold while she waited for the battle to start.

How's this?
You still didn't seem to have found yourself a writer. Unless I am mistaken?

Dangerous Lunatic

xXKuro-StarXx
You still didn't seem to have found yourself a writer. Unless I am mistaken?
Nope
Im still looking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas