• Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Mirai Hajime
Evaesis0

I have a thing for you~

…Won't Kill You

wink Hope you enjoy!

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

And I am so excited to eventually see the AU ficcy you are cooking up for me. I would love to brainstorm with you on it ^__^

I can so see Katy Perry's song Dark Horse being her song for that ficcy haha

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Evaesis0
Mirai Hajime
Evaesis0

I have a thing for you~

…Won't Kill You

wink Hope you enjoy!

And I am so excited to eventually see the AU ficcy you are cooking up for me. I would love to brainstorm with you on it ^__^

Ughh, I love that song, especially with the bass bass bass. I'll definitely store it aside for when I get started.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! 3nodding

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Mirai Hajime
Evaesis0
Mirai Hajime
Evaesis0

I have a thing for you~

…Won't Kill You

wink Hope you enjoy!

Ughh, I love that song, especially with the bass bass bass. I'll definitely store it aside for when I get started.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! 3nodding

smile I would love to hear any ideas you have for it lol. I'm glad you are liking the whole Travis and Andy thing. S'bout time the Doomsday Killer got a little bit of love haha.

I have so many tiny ideas in my head. Like Andy going after people who are abusers of animals and such and goes after one man who is also a rapist who Dexter is also going after as well (would he still be a killer as well?) and they sort of come face to face one evening while stalking the same man.

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Mirai Hajime

Even though this is sped up I have watched this like 5 times. Colin Hanks is just hilarious smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2sibSsNXBU

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Evaesis0

smile I would love to hear any ideas you have for it lol. I'm glad you are liking the whole Travis and Andy thing. S'bout time the Doomsday Killer got a little bit of love haha.

I have so many tiny ideas in my head. Like Andy going after people who are abusers of animals and such and goes after one man who is also a rapist who Dexter is also going after as well (would he still be a killer as well?) and they sort of come face to face one evening while stalking the same man.

I like that idea about Andy running into Dexter!!! Ooh, I could totally do something like that. You're gonna get a little Dex here in the next ficlet, so that should be fun. I haven't quite fleshed out your ideas yet, they're more just snippets that come to me while I'm in the shower and then I forget to write them down. sweatdrop

Only thing is, whoever Andy goes after has to be a serial killer of people, too; otherwise, it wouldn't make sense for Dexter to go after them. But I think I can make it all work out. wink

Going to watch your Colin Hanks video now~

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Evaesis0

Even though this is sped up I have watched this like 5 times. Colin Hanks is just hilarious smile

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2sibSsNXBU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh my God, the thing with the fan had me cracking up! He is just…ah, just incredible. heart

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Mirai Hajime
Evaesis0

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2sibSsNXBU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh my God, the thing with the fan had me cracking up! He is just…ah, just incredible. heart

I know right??? I have watched it so many times and still laugh, he is quite amazing.

I can see the guy being a serial killer himself, killing and raping women and such, but Andy just watches him due to him maybe catching and killing seals and various sea life (big sea turtles....like she witnesses him killing newly hatched sea turtles or something...since most serial killers have few morals....or that the guy is just a b*****d) She would have quite a painful and long death awaiting him and perhaps Dexter is the one who interrupts it thinking he is going to get the drop on the guy.

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
annies boobs

I have a thing for you~

One Pizza Joint At A Time

Picturing Death as Ewan McGregor was…interesting. I could totally see them making a movie in this vein. I kept trying to picture Lucy as some super busty hybrid of sexual/aggressive/dominant women in a lot of anime I watch, so I hope it's okay! sweatdrop

Lil Nell Saxen's Significant Otter

High-functioning Trash

Mirai Hajime

I think they were both really in character! I loved Lucy death scene; I could totally see her dying that way. And the comment about the twelve people dying during intercourse was genius. >.<
I really, really loved the drabble! Thanks so much for doing it, and I'll definitely be back sometime! <3

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
annies boobs

Ahh, I'm so happy you liked it! ~u w u~ I look forward to your next request, for sure!

Lil Nell Saxen's Significant Otter

High-functioning Trash

Mirai Hajime

It was wonderful! But I'm sort of torn, because I'd really love to order another Death x Lucy story, but I also have several other oc's that need some love. >.< I dunno what to do!

schlams's Husbando

Indulgent Bibliophile

Mirai Hajime

My Name Is: ThePoorCornelia
And I Know the Password: Chips Ahoy! ' u')/
I Envision a World of: Fantasy
This World Belongs To: Énna and Cecily.
Amazing Things Happen Here:
Some basic info:
Cecily
Énna
Super extra info. Please bear with me here, I might be a little disorganized.

A brief breakdown of Énna's character: He's a recluse. He loves carpentry/wood carving/tra la la. He's a perpetual grump. He rarely talks, mostly to customers. But deep deep down he's a soft teddybear
No really, he's actually a reclusive a*****e who reluctantly/begrudgingly/synonym begins to care about his young wife.

A very extremely brief breakdown of Cecily's character: She's very much the educated, gentile nobleman's daughter. Fat lot of good that does her in the mountains though. While she tries to behave properly her childishness often comes out in her temper (not often though). In the beginning she is afraid of Énna, basically all Avians, as it was once said that they ate humans. She learns to work around his silence and his benign neglect.

Quilan if he should get mentioned: Is an aspiring councilmember, Énna's younger brother and agitator. Cecily looks forward to his visits as he is much more friendly and happy to show her all sorts of avian culture.

The relationship between Énna and Cecily: This is hard to describe. I didn't want a "romantic" relationship between the two. Mild affection and companionship was about the farthest I'd let it go. This is due to the age difference of 60ish years and also that Énna doesn't have human genitals. Avians are oviparous, egg layers.
So how do they interact?
In the beginning Énna is very much standoffish. He doesn't really react to her, barely speaks to her and goes about his business like she isn't there.
He's not entirely happy having to share his home. He likes his solitude. But I guess he starts to feel bad for her and about his own carelessness and warms up to her.
How does 'mild affection' work? In my book, let's be elementary kids here please. They comb/braid each others hair, help each other bathe maybe, small kindnesses.

Énna and Quilan relationship and some race info: Come from the race of Avians. Bird people basically. They mature more slowly than humans. Hitting adulthood at around 40 or so. Énna is roughly in his seventies, but appears to be early thirties/ late twenties on a good day. Quilan is about fifty years old, appears to be in his twenties or thereabouts.
While they are not nestmates, they share the same mother.

Some back story or lack thereof:

Énna is a grumpy recluse who was almost kind of guilted/persuaded into marrying Cecily by his younger brother, Quilan.

Due to Énna's lack of give a s**t about much of anything to do with his society or the humans, he bears no grudge against the human race making him a good candidate for political marriage. Being the older brother of the aspiring councilmember also helps (depending on who's POV you're in).
//Humans once blamed avians for kidnapping/eating humans traveling in their territory and hunted them but the disappearances were really the work of cannibalistic tribes, now humans make political marriages with them, but there are still avians/humans who bear grudges/believe they eat people.

Cecily is the fourteen year old daughter of a duke, Cecil McInsertLastName who is close friends with their king. Since Cecily unluckily ends up being the only young woman eligible for marriage she is chosen. But the king gives them until Énna arrives (several months) to take her to find a different husband and wed so that his BFFs kid doesn't get tossed to the dogs.

Needless to say, Énna doesn't care about schedules and arrives way early because of his workload/seasonal weather. Plans ******** and they are wed and hit it to the mountain aerie where the avian central capital is.

They live together for awhile but at some point, Cecily is made to leave/their marriage is nullified or something for her safety.

Weird notes that go nowhere above:
Énna often mispronounces Cecily's name. Instead of Seh-suhlee he tends to call her Sessuh-LEE. I haven't decided if this is due to differences in speech patterns or just a careless mistake that he keeps making.

Énna has two sons that live in the coastal avian trade settlement. They are nestmates and are about in their 30's. He may also have a daughter but for now, unknown.

Cecily braids Énna's hair in his sleep when she has trouble falling asleep herself. They do share a bed.

Avians eat their meat raw, covered in spices and crushed nuts. The most they cook it is if they mildly sear it. Cecily is horrified by this and has hers cooked through/cooks it through.

Most all avians can sing well and they have many festivals. Quilan almost always takes part or if he can't, attends taking Cecily with him.

As you know in the animal world males are the more colorful sex. This is the same, in a sense, for Avians.
The males wear their hair longer and in more ornate/elaborate hairstyles. Females tend to keep their hair in wraps or somewhat short. So Cecily's long hair is actually considered masculine in their culture. She has an argument with another avian male who picks on her for this and loses her temper telling him that he's just jealous because her hair is more masculine than his. Which causes Énna to actually laugh.

If you have any direct questions or indirect question, please don't hesitate to ask!
Sometimes Things Get Tricky:
Just normal stuff, with dialogue/thoughts/scene stuff? I'm sorry, I don't commission writers often. Maybe, from both of their POVs, if that's okay?
The Mood There is Often:
This song for mood. Just basically Énna, kinda how he feels about her as time goes on and she has to leave. I listen to this whenever I work on art of them, except I deepen the pitch of the voice with Audacity so it sounds like Énna. He has a very deep voice.
And this song kinda from Cecily's POV.
My Experience Was Valuable:
1bil GG?? ; u; I don't mean I need that to be calculated into the 500GG/word, you don't have to write however much that would be, olawd.
Or whatever art of mine you think might be worth a trade!

Hilarious Shounen

There's alooot of people here now ; u ;

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Psycho Ice

There's alooot of people here now ; u ;

I know lol

I think we're still her favorites though smile

Hilarious Shounen