Welcome to Gaia! ::

Foe

17,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
MG IT Guy
My Gaia magazine is hiring journalists. We're looking for talented and creative individuals with a great eye for what's hot and interesting! Current pay is 20k an article ( the journalist with the most articles written per issue receives an extra gold bonus! )

All you have to do to be a part of it is write for us! Go out and find a topic you think would be interesting to our readers and you may either submit it here or PM it to me, however you feel more comfortable. If our editors like your article, you'll get to see it in print in the next issue of My Gaia mag! ( Due in August )

To view the guild and see previous issues just click my badge! Good luck!

Ehh? I'm so interested ^-^
I shall start on a sample. But, to be clear, is it anything about gaia? or does it have to from some place specific?
Skittles Untouched

I shall start on a sample. But, to be clear, is it anything about gaia? or does it have to from some place specific?

Think of what you read in your own magazines. Help articles, Articles on things that are hot or controversial, articles on really awesome or really bad people. Like that.
Skittles Untouched
MG IT Guy
My Gaia magazine is hiring journalists. We're looking for talented and creative individuals with a great eye for what's hot and interesting! Current pay is 20k an article ( the journalist with the most articles written per issue receives an extra gold bonus! )

All you have to do to be a part of it is write for us! Go out and find a topic you think would be interesting to our readers and you may either submit it here or PM it to me, however you feel more comfortable. If our editors like your article, you'll get to see it in print in the next issue of My Gaia mag! ( Due in August )

To view the guild and see previous issues just click my badge! Good luck!

Your pms are set to friends only so I'll reply here. The article was alright but you say you can write better. If you can write better please do. We prefer quality over speed. You don't have to turn into a sample today if you can write a better article in a day or two.
I'm interested; is this still running?
xXKuro-StarXx
I'm interested; is this still running?

Yes. We're still looking to hire several journalists

Generous Friend

6,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I'm interested! I'll start on a sample article.
Is there a limit to how long the article can be?
xXxIsammiXxX
I'm interested! I'll start on a sample article.
Is there a limit to how long the article can be?

No limit but length isn't a requirement. We base our decisions on quality of the content.
I would like to apply for the journalist, but I was also wondering do you have any other jobs available for hire I am very good at sales and marketing if you would like that too biggrin
skittlesteph
I would like to apply for the journalist, but I was also wondering do you have any other jobs available for hire I am very good at sales and marketing if you would like that too biggrin

The only position we have like sales and marketing would be advertiser. We need people to buy advertisements from the magazine.
MG IT Guy
skittlesteph

The only position we have like sales and marketing would be advertiser. We need people to buy advertisements from the magazine.

Could you hire me for low pay sales and marketing trust me I could do advertiser too! You would be very please!
skittlesteph
MG IT Guy
skittlesteph

Could you hire me for low pay sales and marketing trust me I could do advertiser too! You would be very please!

Well I can't just hire you. Bring in some advertisements and I'll see
MG IT Guy
skittlesteph
MG IT Guy
skittlesteph

Well I can't just hire you. Bring in some advertisements and I'll see

Alright! Then I will work for free? Please : D then you can hire me if you like my work

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff