Welcome to Gaia! ::

spaceb0nk's Queen

Anxious Bibliophile

Welcome

So I'm Nic or whatever you can come up with as a variation of my username, I honestly don't really care. Anyways I feel like writing and I don't have anything to really write about so I figured I may as well give this a shot because I like writing and I want to do some now.

What I will do:
Violence
Horror
Romance
Any kind of sexuality
Almost anything really

What I won't do:
Rape
Child abuse
Smut

So send me your characters and plots, by pm or quoting me on here. C:

Like I the title says, this is free, so I don't expect anything other than a thank you. Tips or whatever you feel like doing is appreciated. Talk to me too if you want.

spaceb0nk's Queen

Anxious Bibliophile

In the process of being written:
1. zeigeist
2. Psycho Ice

Completed:
Psycho Ice
Color Clip
Hey.
I was wondering if you could write anything about these kids, anything would be fine, violence, romance or friendship I'm just curious to see how people will interpret their personalities and relationship.

In exchange I can pay or I can offer art, whatever you want.

spaceb0nk's Queen

Anxious Bibliophile

Color Clip
Hey.
I was wondering if you could write anything about these kids, anything would be fine, violence, romance or friendship I'm just curious to see how people will interpret their personalities and relationship.

In exchange I can pay or I can offer art, whatever you want.

Hey dude, yeah I can totally do that and I'll get it to you as soon as possible! Quick questions, do you have names for them or is that writer's freedom? And is there any particular length you'd like?

I did say that this was free but if you feel inclined art would be awesome.
Nic Sheain

Hey dude, yeah I can totally do that and I'll get it to you as soon as possible! Quick questions, do you have names for them or is that writer's freedom? And is there any particular length you'd like?

Awesome!
Yeah they have names, the boy is Luke and the girl is Celi and they're 12. I think one page will be enough? I dont really know abouth lenght, I'll give full artistic freedom.

And sure, what do you want me to do?

spaceb0nk's Queen

Anxious Bibliophile

Color Clip
Nic Sheain

Awesome!
Yeah they have names, the boy is Luke and the girl is Celi and they're 12. I think one page will be enough? I dont really know abouth lenght, I'll give full artistic freedom.

And sure, what do you want me to do?

Sweet, thank you for the names, I'm sure you'll get more than one page from me though!

You can do whatever you like, I'm just happy to be writing c:

Timid Hunter

11,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
I just post my link her for what i´m after. sweatdrop

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/i-m-willing-to-buy-a-naruto-fanfic-with-my-oc/t.92115055/

spaceb0nk's Queen

Anxious Bibliophile

Mr_nice
I just post my link her for what i´m after. sweatdrop

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/i-m-willing-to-buy-a-naruto-fanfic-with-my-oc/t.92115055/

Oh I'm sorry but I honestly don't know anything about Naruto, I don't think I can help you there, I wish you the best of luck though!

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Would you do an Avenger or Thor (well there kinda-ish the same but oh well) fanfiction? Like ocXcharacter? Chapter story?
LokiXAmara

Click here to visit writing request

Magnetic Phantom

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Battle: KO 200

looking for something for my oc Polairis
I don't have any pictures for her yet, still looking for someone to draw her.

She lives in a dystopian society where the world is practically a barren desert with few forests. In their world, children of the same age are brought together at the age of 2 as something called Pairs, where they are to live with this other person until they are at least 25. They have telepathic powers, where they can communicate with each other through their minds. Polairis and her Pair Pailo have something very interesting going. Pailo is incredibly powerful with his mind powers, where he can suck Polairis into his dreams and control the path of his dreams. When he or Polairis feels threatened, his telepathic powers magnify to the point where he can hurt people near him.

In their school, called the Institute, they learn how to develop their powers for good (secretly for the government to use them as trained supersoldiers) and something feels decidedly wrong to them about the world. Other Pairs don't share dreams the way Polairis and Pailo do. Others aren't as close as they are.

And why is that?

Because "love" is a concept the government has destroyed, and so Pairs are considered as marriages of convenience if they choose to continue to be Paired past the age of 25. Otherwise, their telepathic power is severed at the age of 25 and it is an extremely painful process.

I'm looking for a short story about the two characters doing something, anything really.
Consider anything here?
hello!
Can you write a short story in my OC's perspective? It's a diary entry about this moment in her life.
North Korea had successfully shot a missile to Hawaii, declaring war with the United States. So she is a bystander in this, having just witnessed both her parents be shot to death by Korean soldiers.
This is what I have down so far, but I'm having writer's block ):

September 18, 2025

Bombs were dropped. Buildings shook. Children were left abandoned on the bloody and crumbled streets of Seattle. Wails echoed throughout every corner. Sirens hollered and flashed. I was constantly rubbing the dust forming in my eyes and trying my best not to choke on the intoxicating smoke polluting the air.
Nic Sheain

Hello there!

Could I request a fanfic with a modern day Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr meeting at comic con cosplaying as Magneto and Professor X(whose names are, for the sake of the fanfic unrelated to their own and unmentioned)? I'd really like them to be two nerds meeting for the first time and getting into a discussion on social justice in comics, particularily recognizing priviledge and desiring an interest in increased representation of women and minorities please? Bonus points if you can show small hints at Erik's darker side.

(also if you'd like to give it a romantic edge that'd be cool too)

Dapper Businessman

Consider any of my characters;
https://charahub.com/user/DragonfootJones
For just about anything you'd like to write?
Each character has a profile descriptions their stories and personalities, and I love seeing how people interpret their back stories or adventures into poems and stories. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff