I N F I N I T Y • W R I T I N G

╺╺╺╺ open // full // closed╺╺╺╺

C U R R E N T • W O R K

•Slot 1: none yet yum_puddi
•Slot 2: none yet yum_puddi

W A I T I N G • L I S T

•none yet yum_puddi

C O M P L E T E D • W O R K

•You can see the list and read the stories here.

R E V I E W S

Selected reviews of "Stay"

Anna,
Your writing is subtly powerful, you create such vivid images in a way that seems effortless. I really enjoyed reading this. It was really beautiful how you described Levi.
I loved the opening paragraph and the use of 'mind over matter'. It worked really well. The cover is also really nice, after reading it I glanced at the cover and thought it suited your story perfectly.
You should definitely write longer pieces, I would love to read more from you!
Keep it up, this was truly beautiful.
- karlee.hall, Figment
aah! I cried smile this is a gorgeous story, and impeccably written as well. I didn't find one grammatical error, so you did your own story justice just with that. The MC's thoughts were very well expressed, and her situation was clearly explained in under 1200 words. excellent!
- Dayna Rix, Figment
Positively beautiful imagery you used. The pictures you painted were so vivid, I could practically see the scene you were describing. You allowed us to know all three characters in such a short piece of their lives, which is a very impressive feat. Your grammar was fantastic, as well, which allowed the reader to focus on the story without being distracted by silly errors.
All in all, I think this is a great entry and has a very real chance of
winning. Amazing work, and good luck!
- Sabrina Anne, Figment

Selected reviews of "Waiting"

This is lovely! A moment of peace in nature truly is something to treasure. Well done! smile
- Julia Warner, Figment
This is really good! I felt like I was right there with you, smelling and seeing things. Keep writing for sure!
- Fairlight Maiden, Figment

S E R V I C E S

•Short Stories With Dialogue
•Descriptive Pieces Without Dialogue
•Romance (Any kind, also okay with kissing and fluffy stuff.)
•Sad Stories
•Fantasy (Vampires, werewolves, fairies, etc.)
•Personal and other pieces (PM me for info.)
•Up To 3,000 Words
•More is negotiable. PM me for more information.
•I can also add a cover.
•Covers are fully customizable by the customer. I'll send multiple cover ideas and ask for your approval. You can also ask to change details about the cover, like the picture and font.

S A M P L E S

"Stay"
"Waiting"
"Don't Mind Me"
All Samples
Cover 1
Cover 2
Cover 3
•I also made all of the covers on my Figment page.

R U L E S

•I can't take more than two at a time or quality will be low and each piece will take forever.
•If my slots are full, I will put you on the waiting list and PM you when I begin.
•DO NOT rush me. If you want quality, you'll let me work.
•No obscene or sexually explicit material.
•No essays.
•No fan-fictions.
•Zombie stories will require a lot of convincing.
•I reserve the right to turn down your stories.
•I cannot take on any long term projects because I'm already working on one.
•I will link you to a PDF that you can save to your computer when it is done.

P R I C E S

•Offer gold and/or items.
•If you don't have enough gold or items for a typical offer, PM me and we can negotiate.
•I can add a cover for 1k (Price also negotiable for the poor.)

[align=center][size=24][color=red]H E Y • R Y O K O ![/color][/size]
[b]Name:[/b] USERNAME
[b]Type Of Story:[/b] GENRE/DESCRIPTIVE OR DIALOGUE
[b]Title:[/b] NAME OF STORY OR IF I SHOULD NAME IT
[b]Length:[/b] WORD COUNT
[b]Necessary Information:[/b] CHARACTERS, PLOT, ETC.
[b]Art:[/b] LINKS TO CHARACTER PICTURES AND/OR SCENERY, IF ANY
[b]Cover:[/b] YES/NO
[b]Offer:[/b] GOLD AND/OR ITEMS (EXCLUDES COVER CHARGE)[/align]

bump yum_puddi

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
H E Y • R Y O K O !

Name: Miruki Kimberly Urukai
Type Of Story: Romance, dialogue
Length: 1k-2k?
Necessary Information: All here
Art: I don't have proper refs D:
Cover: No thanks~
Offer: Since you're going by words-- 10k/1000 words?
Miruki Kimberly Urukai
H E Y • R Y O K O !

Art: I don't have proper refs D:
Offer: Since you're going by words-- 10k/1000 words?

I'll start working on it as soon as I finish school today! smile

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Ryoko Inoue
Miruki Kimberly Urukai
H E Y • R Y O K O !

Art: I dont have proper refs D:
Offer: Since youre going by words-- 10k/1000 words?

Ill start working on it as soon as I finish school today! smile

Awesome! Keep me updated~
H E Y • R Y O K O !
Name: Lucky~9~Lives
Type Of Story: Fantasy, Dialogue
Length: 1-2k
Necessary Information:

Characters:

Cale - vampire-hunter, early twenties; tall and well-built, shortish brown hair, blue eyes; wears a tight, pale tunic and a leather jacket, belted pants, and various weaponry (knives, stakes, etc.). Arrogant and cocky, prone to boasting and sneering at others in contempt.

Seth - a vampire who can drain the life-force from people, making them physically younger; looks about 17, a pale, skinny teen, but actually much older than that; about 5' 10", shoulder length black hair, red-eyes, torn white shirt, black leather pants; confident but not boastful, somewhat quiet and serious, but likes to teach vain humans a lesson.

Plot: Out patrolling, Cale encounters Seth - the hunter laughs, claiming it will be no challenge to fight a kid, but Seth just asks him if his parents know his out so late. Irritated, Cale begins to spar with the 'vampire'...however, as Cale soon finds out, Seth is an age vampire, and the more Seth makes contact, the younger Cale becomes! Seth easily evades the awkward adolescent hunter and deftly strikes him, taunting Cale as he gradually becomes weaker and less co-ordinated, mocking him as he curses frantically in a cracking voice and becomes entangled in his own clothing, unable to escape as he is reduced to childhood. Seth teases Cale's little 'tantrum', remarking on how he'll now find "a challenge" in relearning how to walk, talk, and keep his pants dry, casually scooping him up as he struggles futilely and shrinks to a babe-in-arms. Laying Cale on his jacket at the steps of a tavern, Seth strides away chuckling as the cries of a frustrated infant greet the new dawn.

Art: I don't have any sweatdrop
Cover: No thanks
Offer: 10g per word
Lucky~9~Lives
H E Y • R Y O K O !
Name: Lucky~9~Lives
Type Of Story: Fantasy, Dialogue
Length: 1-2k
Necessary Information:

Characters:

Cale - vampire-hunter, early twenties; tall and well-built, shortish brown hair, blue eyes; wears a tight, pale tunic and a leather jacket, belted pants, and various weaponry (knives, stakes, etc.). Arrogant and cocky, prone to boasting and sneering at others in contempt.

Seth - a vampire who can drain the life-force from people, making them physically younger; looks about 17, a pale, skinny teen, but actually much older than that; about 5' 10", shoulder length black hair, red-eyes, torn white shirt, black leather pants; confident but not boastful, somewhat quiet and serious, but likes to teach vain humans a lesson.

Plot: Out patrolling, Cale encounters Seth - the hunter laughs, claiming it will be no challenge to fight a kid, but Seth just asks him if his parents know his out so late. Irritated, Cale begins to spar with the 'vampire'...however, as Cale soon finds out, Seth is an age vampire, and the more Seth makes contact, the younger Cale becomes! Seth easily evades the awkward adolescent hunter and deftly strikes him, taunting Cale as he gradually becomes weaker and less co-ordinated, mocking him as he curses frantically in a cracking voice and becomes entangled in his own clothing, unable to escape as he is reduced to childhood. Seth teases Cale's little 'tantrum', remarking on how he'll now find "a challenge" in relearning how to walk, talk, and keep his pants dry, casually scooping him up as he struggles futilely and shrinks to a babe-in-arms. Laying Cale on his jacket at the steps of a tavern, Seth strides away chuckling as the cries of a frustrated infant greet the new dawn.

Art: I don't have any sweatdrop
Cover: No thanks

This sounds very interesting! I'd love to do it. I'll try to have it done over the weekend smile
Ryoko Inoue
This sounds very interesting! I'd love to do it. I'll try to have it done over the weekend smile

Excellent, thank you very much for accepting! I'm glad you find it interesting. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. smile
H E Y • R Y O K O !
Name: Kotori00
Type Of Story: romance/action
Title: Up to you C:
Length: the longer, the better
Necessary Information: Info
You may write anything based on the info provided or choose from the suggested plots. You may also combine the plots if you like
Art: Up there
Cover: No, thank you

1,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
I should learn writting english more...
Kotori00
H E Y • R Y O K O !
Name: Kotori00
Type Of Story: romance/action
Title: Up to you C:
Length: the longer, the better
Necessary Information: Info
You may write anything based on the info provided or choose from the suggested plots. You may also combine the plots if you like
Art: Up there
Cover: No, thank you

I'll do it! I'll begin work on it asap smile

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Ryoko Inoue

Hello do you write for fandom?