Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Noob

MyUndeadPen
Shark Weeak

Btw, there is no need to bump this thread like this. This forum moves very slowly. XD

I'm bored. Plus, my ADHD is kicking in. x)

Haha, I understand.
I would give you something, but most the things I got is either angsty or fluff. No horror here. @ u @

Shark Weeak
MyUndeadPen
Shark Weeak

Btw, there is no need to bump this thread like this. This forum moves very slowly. XD

Haha, I understand.
I would give you something, but most the things I got is either angsty or fluff. No horror here. @ u @

Re-read my main post. x) It might enlighten you. I gave options and an interesting header.

Greedy Noob

MyUndeadPen
Shark Weeak
MyUndeadPen
Shark Weeak

Haha, I understand.

Re-read my main post. x) It might enlighten you. I gave options and an interesting header.

Hmhmh, no modern? Oh well. xD
Walking dead fanfic sounds nicee. Hmmm emotion_c8

Shark Weeak
MyUndeadPen
Shark Weeak
MyUndeadPen
Shark Weeak

Haha, I understand.

Hmhmh, no modern? Oh well. xD
Walking dead fanfic sounds nicee. Hmmm emotion_c8

Fill out the form? c:

Greedy Noob

MyUndeadPen

Fill out the form? c:

I'll try. I'm uber rusty with this show.

Username: Shark Weeak
Characters: Shane and Rick (Probs Daryl too)
Plot: Rick has unresolved feelings for Shane despite the underlying tension over Lori. Daryl on the other hand, drifts towards being less of an outsider in the face of jealousy over Shane and Rick's friendship.
Theme: Angst, perhaps? Or horror too. I dunno.

Shark Weeak
MyUndeadPen

Fill out the form? c:

I'll try. I'm uber rusty with this show.

Username: Shark Weeak
Characters: Shane and Rick (Probs Daryl too)
Plot: Rick has unresolved feelings for Shane despite the underlying tension over Lori. Daryl on the other hand, drifts towards being less of an outsider in the face of jealousy over Shane and Rick's friendship.
Theme: Angst, perhaps? Or horror too. I dunno.

Whoa, boy, am I going to have fun with this one! You just gave me the holy grail of yaoi fanfiction haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff