Welcome to Gaia! ::

ayy

lmao 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2

Super Streaker

Rokkington

accepted! go ahead and start the trade ^^

and i'm not completely knowledgable of this pairing sweatdrop so could you give me a small description of each and an example fic? i'll research the rest from there ^^

lady vesuvius
Rokkington

accepted! go ahead and start the trade ^^

and i'm not completely knowledgable of this pairing sweatdrop so could you give me a small description of each and an example fic? i'll research the rest from there ^^

Sure thing!

Zico is a hard worker and cares so much about the rest of his members, often putting his members before himself ((for example, trying to pull some members from standing at the back to the front so they get more screen time)). Since he's the leader he tries to keep up this facade that he's stronger than he actually is for the other members. Though, Zico will take no guff from anybody if they're jerking him around too much. ((Oh, and just another thing, it's be told that when he gets drunk he tries to sit on other people's laps ;D))

Ukwon is quiet and reserved and often doesn't say much, usually having a blank expression or a somewhat b***h face 90% of the time, but when he's with the other member's, he will smile and laugh like crazy. He's passionate about singing and dancing, and will start doing either if given the chance. He usually comes off as a little bit cold, but he cares immensely for the other members.

((P.S. Zico and Ukwon accidentally kissed while playing the paper kissing game, just so you know ;D))

I would link a fic that shows their personalities well buT THERE AINT NO NOTHING HHHHHHH Q_Q

Super Streaker

Rokkington

oh this'll be cute!!

oh and btw, i'm getting rid of the word count thing, it's too difficult. i'm just upping the price up a tad. but you don't need to change yours, it's all fine.
lady vesuvius

Yaay, awesome c: ahh I'll up the price a lil bit anyway, as payment for writing for a rare pair~ :3

Shy Girl

12,325 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
Hehe, nvm about that.

Though gl with your shop :3
WHAT IS IT?: It's a slice of life comedy sort of story. Middle grade. The one I'll give, which is 4 parts is about a 12 year old girl raised extremely strict. She curses by accident and gets punished for it. She decides to curse using ice cream flavors to avoid making her mother angry but she ends up overdoing it.

WORD COUNT: 2,167, as of now. It is done, but I wanted to review and edit the part before handing it in. Most likely that will be today if things work out.

COST: 21,670,000 as of now.

USERNAME: Shaolina

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas