Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Roisterer

Introductions

══════════════════════════════════════════

Who:
      My name's Molly! I'm a high school student who loves writing fanfiction and original stories! You can call me either Molly, Mo, or Chihiro!

What:
      This is, quite obviously, a writing shop! A shop where I, Molly, will write you up a decent hunk of writing (for a small fee, of course!). I hope to deliver either your original or fandom-related fantasies to you on a steaming platter.

Why:
      As an aspiring author, I wanted to start this to not only please you guys, but also get in a little experience for the future. The more deadlines and specific themes I set for myself, the easier it will be!

Feral Roisterer

Rules & List of Will/Wont Do's & Prices

Let's first lay down some ground rules, shall we?

Follow the Gaia ToS.
              Please read rules before completing your form. There will be no exceptions.
              Do not quote this or any other post.
              Remember that it is all up to me whether or not I complete your request, but rest assured that I will do my best to make you happy!
              All trades will be sent upon the piece's completion! Even if you don't particularly like it, please go through with your end of the bargain. I slaved over your piece and put my soul into it, I'd really like something for all my work.
              Don't rush me, please. I'm a working human being who has things to do. If your fic/story takes a while, I'm sorry, but please be patient.
              Be descriptive when you tell me what you want! I don't want my story to be a shot in the dark, alright?
              PM your forms to me upon completion. If not fully completed, I will send you a message letting you know and it will not be valid.

Alright, now that that's done, Let's move onto what I like most about this: The Fandoms! The more stars by it, the more familiar I am with the story. Bold means I've written it before, italic means I'm itchin' to try it out, and underlined means I'm active in that fandom!

Puella Magi Madoka Magica ★★★
              Homestuck ★★
              • Hetalia
              Dangan Ronpa ★★★★★
              • Ava's Demon ★★★
              Yogcast ★★★★
              Roosterteeth ★★★★★

As already said, I will do anything from G-M rated, as long as I feel comfortable. I also plan to accept requests for OCs that ARE NOT WRITTEN INTO STORIES. What this means is you give me an OC or two, tell me what you want them to do that IS NOT RELATED TO AN ABOVE FANDOM and I will write it! If you as me to write, say, OC/Terezi, you can consider yourself invalid. Sorry, just how I roll.

The real fun part for me, of course, is the pricing. Let's get onto that now.

Samples of my writing are here and here and here and here.

• Drabbles for Fandoms [about 1k words] - 25k+
              • Stories for Fandoms [2-7k words] - 60k+
              • Drabbles for OCs [about 1k words] - 30k
              • Drabbles for OCs [2-7k words] - 70k+
              • Sequels [for any] - 15k+

Now these are just the starting prices, alright? The more you plan to pay, the more likely I am to pick your form and write your story. I apologize if this seems unfair, but I've gotta make a living. If you talk to me about it, you can try and negotiate, but there are no promises.

Feral Roisterer

Form

Fandom:
[size=10.5]Name of fandom:[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Centered around one character or more than one (aka do you want me to write about singularly one person or should I include more?):[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Pairing (optional):[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Prompt ideas:[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Rating:[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Comments or Concerns:[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Price:[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]

OCs:
[size=10.5]Name of character/characters:[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Link to description or description (MUST BE VERY DETAILED):[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Prompt ideas:[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Rating:[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Comments or Concerns:[/size] [size=9]TEXT GOES HERE[/size]
[size=10.5]Price:[/size]

Feral Roisterer

Pickup

• Slot One
          • Slot Two
          • Slot Three
          • Slot Four

Feral Roisterer

IN CASE I FORGOT SOMETHING

Feral Roisterer

5/30/13: Shop is now open!

Stevie Harrington's Girlfriend

Shy Kitten

im bumping this post because i love you
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Dapper Cultist

11,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
I'm a little confused, so before I order, I just want to ask something to clear the air. You say follow Gaia ToS, but also that you write M rated stories. Will you write things that are against ToS if I simply PM you the form and we don't post it on Gaia? Or ... something else?

Feral Roisterer

Brave Miras

Yes! I'll be posting all of the stories on one of my sideblogs, and that includes the ones that are rated M! You'll PM me the form, I'll write it, and put the link to the actual story in the pickup slots!

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
You have Dangan Ronpa as a fandom you are in does that include Dangan Ronpa 2?

Feral Roisterer

Feral-Ice-Magi

Yes! I'm not as familiar with SDR2 seeing as the paywall is up and I've sort of been without time to read it on the updating tumblr page, but I am at least somewhat familiar with all the characters and their personalities!

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
chihirofujisakii
Feral-Ice-Magi

Yes! I'm not as familiar with SDR2 seeing as the paywall is up and I've sort of been without time to read it on the updating tumblr page, but I am at least somewhat familiar with all the characters and their personalities!

Cool I will start the form now just to be clear I need to PM you it once I am done?
Good luck! I've been thinking about selling fanfic drabbles myself and I might follow your thread for a little bit to see how that works smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff