I just want poll goldz. <3 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
Gaia Name - Iampent
Genre of Literature - umm supernatural, maybe comedy/romance? idk its really up to you haha < 3
Literature Form - Oneshot, please!
OC Characters or Fandom / Canon Characters - OC Characters, Simon and Janaiya
Favorite Color - mint green
Payment and/or Bribe - How much you're paying me.~ 50-70k + tip?
Questions / Comments / Concerns - um this is actually my first time trying to purchase literature at all, so i'm not at all sure how it works! please tell me if i'm doing it wrong! i feel a little backstory about them is probably necessary, so--

They're both ghosts. My main idea is that they are trying to come back to life, which they will be able to do under some magical circumstances, as long as they fulfill these magical requirements before their actual bodies are buried, after that it will be too late to return. They are working together, because they died as a result of the same incident. Their personalities clash, Janaiya is hot-tempered and blunt, Simon is blunt as well but he's more cynical and sarcastic. She is a little older than he is, about six months difference. She worked in a high-end Brooklyn hair salon before she died, and he didn't work anywhere, and had dropped out of college awhile back before he died.

That's the basic gist of what I've got so far, and I was hoping maybe if you did a oneshot, it would be of them fulfilling one of the requirements they need to return to life? I don't have any concrete requirements in mind really, so anything that you'd come up with would be perfectly fine by me!! I'm just curious to see what someone besides myself would do, y'know? Either that, or you could write about how they both died and came across one another, etc etc etc. Alternatively you could just forget all of that and write whatever you want with them, I won't impede your creative genius!!: )

Either way, I'm more than willing to pay as much as you need for it to get done, I really don't want that to be an issue!

I hope all that is okay! Thank you for even looking, haha, I realize it was kind of a lot! /dies/

Fashionable Genius

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
FlygonJinn
Gaia Name - FlygonJinn
Genre of Literature - Fluffy Romance
Literature Form - Oneshot
OC Characters or Fandom / Canon Characters - Canon (Kingdom Hearts I/II)) Leon and Yuffie? ((all time favorite couple))
Favorite Color - Purple
Payment and/or Bribe - How much you're paying me.~ 20k
Questions / Comments / Concerns - Something Christmassy would be cute, though you wouldn't have to... I'm fail at plot details... sweatdrop

Order accepted. Depending on the number of pages, the price will go up, just to let you know. For now, send trade of the 20k, and after your story is done, I'll send you the link to it and you can open it up on Word to see how many pages it reached. Once the trade is sent, I'll begin work on your story.

Fashionable Genius

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Iampent
Gaia Name - Iampent
Genre of Literature - umm supernatural, maybe comedy/romance? idk its really up to you haha < 3
Literature Form - Oneshot, please!
OC Characters or Fandom / Canon Characters - OC Characters, Simon and Janaiya
Favorite Color - mint green
Payment and/or Bribe - How much you're paying me.~ 50-70k + tip?
Questions / Comments / Concerns - um this is actually my first time trying to purchase literature at all, so i'm not at all sure how it works! please tell me if i'm doing it wrong! i feel a little backstory about them is probably necessary, so--

They're both ghosts. My main idea is that they are trying to come back to life, which they will be able to do under some magical circumstances, as long as they fulfill these magical requirements before their actual bodies are buried, after that it will be too late to return. They are working together, because they died as a result of the same incident. Their personalities clash, Janaiya is hot-tempered and blunt, Simon is blunt as well but he's more cynical and sarcastic. She is a little older than he is, about six months difference. She worked in a high-end Brooklyn hair salon before she died, and he didn't work anywhere, and had dropped out of college awhile back before he died.

That's the basic gist of what I've got so far, and I was hoping maybe if you did a oneshot, it would be of them fulfilling one of the requirements they need to return to life? I don't have any concrete requirements in mind really, so anything that you'd come up with would be perfectly fine by me!! I'm just curious to see what someone besides myself would do, y'know? Either that, or you could write about how they both died and came across one another, etc etc etc. Alternatively you could just forget all of that and write whatever you want with them, I won't impede your creative genius!!: )

Either way, I'm more than willing to pay as much as you need for it to get done, I really don't want that to be an issue!

I hope all that is okay! Thank you for even looking, haha, I realize it was kind of a lot! /dies/

Order accepted.~ Send the trade of your offer and I will gladly begin working on your story.~

Fashionable Genius

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Aijin Sama
Gaia Name - Aijin Sama
Genre of Literature - Romance
Literature Form - Short Story
OC Characters or Fandom / Canon Characters -I have an OC that I pair with either another OC or Canon Characters
Favorite Color - Ermm purple or dark blue
Payment and/or Bribe - 25k-40k depending on length + tip
Questions / Comments / Concerns - I'll send you a pm with more information on specifically what I want... It's kind of a lot : x
Order accepted. I'll start with a story about your OCs, I hope you don't mind something a bit holiday-ish? I'm in a bit of mood for that. ~ Send the trade with your offer and I'll begin working on your story.~ We'll see if your payment needs to grow a bit depending on the number of pages it is.

Fashionable Genius

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Fashionable Genius

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
FlawlessLashes

Fantastic, thank you so much! I've gone ahead and sent the trade, then. : )

Liberal Lunatic

FlawlessLashes
Aijin Sama
Gaia Name - Aijin Sama
OC Characters or Fandom / Canon Characters -I have an OC that I pair with either another OC or Canon Characters
Questions / Comments / Concerns - I'll send you a pm with more information on specifically what I want... It's kind of a lot : x
Order accepted. I'll start with a story about your OCs, I hope you don't mind something a bit holiday-ish? I'm in a bit of mood for that. ~ Send the trade with your offer and I'll begin working on your story.~ We'll see if your payment needs to grow a bit depending on the number of pages it is.

Sending trade now ^^
Umm if you absolutely can't find any other inspiration besides a holiday related one that's okay, but preferably something that's a bit more in general?

Fashionable Genius

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Aijin Sama
FlawlessLashes
Aijin Sama
Gaia Name - Aijin Sama

Sending trade now ^^
Umm if you absolutely can't find any other inspiration besides a holiday related one that's okay, but preferably something that's a bit more in general?
How do you mean in general?

Liberal Lunatic

FlawlessLashes
Aijin Sama
FlawlessLashes
Aijin Sama
Gaia Name - Aijin Sama

Sending trade now ^^
How do you mean in general?

Not really sure I couldn't find the right word I was in a rush when I typed that post >.< Sorry. Just meant maybe a slice of life? But really it's up to you c:

Fashionable Genius

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Fashionable Genius

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Fashionable Genius

2,150 Points