Original 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Fanfic 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Wheezing Genius

4,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
        Well it looks as if I may be soon out of a job, and with my already abundant free time, I need something to keep me occupied in between job hunting.

The price of these is FREE because I’m just bored and looking for something to do in my free time, and to keep my skills from getting rusty. I've never done a writing shop before, so let me know if there's anything else I need to add here. xD

My Qualifications:

+ almost a decade of writing experience
        + multiple writing and English classes, which I completed with top marks
        + editor of multiple college publications
        + (2 year) college graduate and currently pursuing further education

My Samples:

I do not have my samples currently, because at the moment I do not have access to the computer where my writing is stored. I will have some samples up soon. But seeing as these are free anyway, I'm not that fussed with getting them up quickly. xD

My Specialties:

+ Supernatural
        + Fantasy
        + Horror
        + Drama
        + Teens
        + Adults

I am good or comfortable with most anything else, including but not limited to:

+Romance
        +Fluff
        +Sci Fi

I am not comfortable doing:

+ Most fandoms, simply because I do not know them well enough to write the canon characters convincingly

For romance I will:

+ write yaoi, yuri or het
        + will NOT write hardcore smut or anything against the ToS
        + I will NOT do most fetishes
        + I have the right to refuse ANY request for any reason

Offering:

Drabbles: up to 1k words
        Short stories: 1k to 10k words
        Multi-chapter: not currently available

Form:

Username:
        Plot/idea:
        OCs (if applicable):
        1st or 3rd person:
        Drabble or Short Story:
        Other:

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Sorry to hear about your job that really sucks.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Good luck, I might come back here when I have something that I'm interested in.

I should do one of these free shops too and I'm in a similar boat to you. I've been writing since I was six which was about...seventeen (nearly eighteen) years ago, but I only started posting online (fanfiction.net) June 2002.

I majored in English Literature and graduated from UC Berkeley in 2012 and still have difficulty finding work. I managed to get some high marks in my classes as well. I however have no real interest in pursuing my education. Don't get me wrong I got a reasonable GPA from Cal but I studied for five years in college.

Anyway good luck biggrin

Wheezing Genius

4,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yume Yokohama
Sorry to hear about your job that really sucks.

Thanks. Hopefully something will work out soon. c:

Broken Faerie Wings
Good luck, I might come back here when I have something that I'm interested in.

I should do one of these free shops too and I'm in a similar boat to you. I've been writing since I was six which was about...seventeen (nearly eighteen) years ago, but I only started posting online (fanfiction.net) June 2002.

I majored in English Literature and graduated from UC Berkeley in 2012 and still have difficulty finding work. I managed to get some high marks in my classes as well. I however have no real interest in pursuing my education. Don't get me wrong I got a reasonable GPA from Cal but I studied for five years in college.

Anyway good luck biggrin

Thank you. c;

It's hard to find work anywhere in today's job market, sadly. :c
But good luck to you too. c:
fiction-is-reality

Hi there. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time finding work. Would you be willing to write a fantasy story involving the ancient Greek gods as characters - it doesn't have to be historically accurate, just a random ancient Greek-esque setting?

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Username: Lyanda
Plot/idea: Well I was looking for some 3-person yaoi. //shotdead. But it can be a crack fic as well. Or both.
OCs (if applicable): not really OCs, but I'd like a story for
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1st or 3rd person: 3rd person
Drabble or Short Story: Short story
Other: Here's their profile

Left:
Name: Kei
Male, Age 18
Seme (Tops both).
Personality: Looks cute and innocent in appearance, but is actually a sadist/evil little thing. Despite dressed up cute, he's definitely very dominant and possessive of his two lovers. He is very flirty with everyone.
Calls his lovers Toribby and Rakibby almost all the time, and calls or calls them Toripoo/Rakipoo when he's sulking/unhappy against both of them.
Interesting facts: He'd bite people's butt off if they flirt with his lovers. He planted a flag in Tori's butt. He has sexy eyebrows that he usually hides behind his bangs, but that he uses as a secret weapon when he wiggles them.

Middle:
Name: Tori
Male, Age approx 18 not there yet
Seke (Gets topped by Kei, and Tops Rakiel)
Weird, totally pervert, a tsundere, can totally be a seme but somehow got topped by Kei?, refuses Kei's advances sometimes (well, tries to deny at least), gets along with Rakiel. Likes running around naked, likes shouting a lot.
Calls Kei "Kuro/Kuropoo", calls Rakiel "Raki/Rakipoo"

Right:
Name: Rakiel (nicknamed Raki by everyone)
Male, 18 (oldest)
Uke despite wanting to be seme.
No ******** to give. Mischievous. A bit tsundere.
Interesting info:
He was forced to the relationship by the two above (aka forced in a cage), but seems have had adapted well to the situation and now is hopelessly in love. Many ppl seem to flirt with him. Likes to snuggle.
Calls Tori "Toricakes" sometimes, and calls Kei "Keikei"

They are all non-serious characters that love to have fun and flirt with every passing human.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff