It hard when I'm writing them separated! D:

Are you watching Marvel's Agent Carter?

Wicked Demigod

Let Me Live
3/4 of the way done with the next one!
I'm trying to work out some kinks...

I am so looking forward to the next chapter! heart And no, I haven't have time to give it a shot yet. How is it, by the way? Maybe it'll fix my craving while I wait for AoS to resume...

Reginald Orius's Princess

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200
Rheijima
Let Me Live
3/4 of the way done with the next one!
I'm trying to work out some kinks...

I am so looking forward to the next chapter! heart And no, I haven't have time to give it a shot yet. How is it, by the way? Maybe it'll fix my craving while I wait for AoS to resume...
I really liked it!
There are a ton of actors (actually, nearly every single one) that I recognize and enjoy.
I think it's done really well.
She's so likeable!

Wicked Demigod

Let Me Live
I really liked it!
There are a ton of actors (actually, nearly every single one) that I recognize and enjoy.
She's so likeable!

Ooooh, I'll definitely have to give it a go, then! I've got nothing nice to watch recently~

Reginald Orius's Princess

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200
Rheijima
Let Me Live
I really liked it!
She's so likeable!

Ooooh, I'll definitely have to give it a go, then! I've got nothing nice to watch recently~
Plus, I like period shows.
Kinda fun to watch it set in the 40s. :3
Your avi, by the way, is gorgeous.

Wicked Demigod

Let Me Live
Plus, I like period shows.
Kinda fun to watch it set in the 40s. :3
Your avi, by the way, is gorgeous.

Period shows is a good change of pace from what I usually watch heart Hehe, thanks, yours are always pretty as well~

Wicked Demigod

Demonic Shade

Rheijima
Bumpy~

User Image
Hey! Sorry for the long wait.
My exams ended two days ago and I'm almost done with the second chapter!
I'll probably send it out tomorrow!

RiiBBON's Kouhai

Rheijima

Um, hi! I was browsing through what you had because I was wanting to
write something and your song fic for the Thistle ( Azami ) caused inspiration for a short
Abarat drabble. I'm not sure if you've read the series ( or have any interest in it )
but I've already completed the thing and figured I should drop it off. There are kinda
spoilers in case you haven't read them owo"

Here's the post I wrote it in, hope you like it and I don't need anything for it. I've
been wanting to write Christopher Carrion for awhile and kinda got to c:

Wicked Demigod

l R O S E L Y N N l

I've finally get a chance to read the new chapter and I have to say that I am loving where it's going! Caeli's imagination of how married to Xanxus would be like made me laugh. It was really funny~ I am looking forward to the party and I am sure it'll be a blast to read heart

the MAD ODDIE
Um, hi! I was browsing through what you had because I was wanting to
write something and your song fic for the Thistle ( Azami ) caused inspiration for a short
Abarat drabble. I'm not sure if you've read the series ( or have any interest in it )
but I've already completed the thing and figured I should drop it off. There are kinda
spoilers in case you haven't read them owo"

Here's the post I wrote it in, hope you like it and I don't need anything for it. I've
been wanting to write Christopher Carrion for awhile and kinda got to c:

Thank you so much for this! I haven't read the series but after reading your one-shot, I've got an urge to give it a try~ I really liked it. I went through your wishlist and got you something small. Thank you again for writing~

Demonic Shade

Rheijima

That's great to hear! c:
I'll probably be done the third chapter in 2 weeks.

RiiBBON's Kouhai

Rheijima

Thank you so much!! You didn't need to do that!! owo"
If you read the series I hope you enjoy it and that I didn't ruin to much
of it for you! Sorry it took me awhile to get back to thank you

Wicked Demigod

l R O S E L Y N N l
That's great to hear! c:
I'll probably be done the third chapter in 2 weeks.

I am looking forward to it! heart

the MAD ODDIE
Thank you so much!! You didn't need to do that!! owo"
If you read the series I hope you enjoy it and that I didn't ruin to much
of it for you! Sorry it took me awhile to get back to thank you

It's no problem. I am glad you liked it and thanks again for the writing~
Rheijima

Hello! I would be more than happy to write for you. I am primary interested in idea you have for The Hobbit; if you don't have a writer for that one or are willing to have another author do one for you. I have no samples that I can post to Gaia Online but, I do have a Fanfiction dot net account with a few complete stories and one in progress. I do my best to update that one regularly. If you would like me to write for you please let me know. I do have a few questions and, I'm sure you do as well.

Wicked Demigod

Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Hello! I would be more than happy to write for you. I am primary interested in idea you have for The Hobbit; if you don't have a writer for that one or are willing to have another author do one for you. I have no samples that I can post to Gaia Online but, I do have a Fanfiction dot net account with a few complete stories and one in progress. I do my best to update that one regularly. If you would like me to write for you please let me know. I do have a few questions and, I'm sure you do as well.

I am always looking for more writer and it'll be great if you could write for me. Feel free to send me a PM about any questions you may have heart It might take me a while to get back to you since I am a bit busy these few months but I will get back to you asap!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff