Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shade

Queen Komugi

And also are you requesting a one-shot or a chaptered fic?
I'm perfectly fine with doing either~

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

l R O S E L Y N N l

They might be chaptered, but I wouldn't mind a short story either. If I did a chapter fic though I'd
be doing more like 25bil per chapter. It would be up to you though and how far you think you
can go with the plot lolz

Demonic Shade

Queen Komugi
l R O S E L Y N N l

They might be chaptered, but I wouldn't mind a short story either. If I did a chapter fic though I'd
be doing more like 25bil per chapter. It would be up to you though and how far you think you
can go with the plot lolz

Hmm... well I guess I'll decide when I read through her profile then!
I'm actually read excited to read what Miyuri is going to be like

Hi there! First off, I'm looking for ffanfictions and short stories of my oc's, but more so
fanfiction. I also have a shop here if you haven't seen it around already, but I get too lazy to
write for myself lolz. I'm looking for a lot here, so just quote me with what you're interested in
and I'll let you know the details. I was hoping we could work out payments together, but I
promise I will be paying at least 10bil for the stories. The name I use for my oc in fanficition
will always be Miyuri Sato, her appearance, history, and personality change for each pairing
lolz. I just love the name Miyuri >.> Oh, wait for the Mello and oc pairing her name changes
to Alice Whitmore, but that's the only time it changes. Anyways, below is a list of things I'm
looking for.

I have two Oc x Oc pairings, if you're interested in writing for only oc characters let me know
and I'll give you the details for both couples.

Attack on Titan - Levi x Oc
Deathnote - Mello x Oc // Near x Oc
One Piece - Smoker x Oc // Zoro x Oc
Fairy Tail - Gray x Oc // Laxus x Oc
Pokemon - Red x Oc
Ouran High School - Kyouya x Oc
Log Horizon - Crusty X Oc
Yuyu Hakusho - Touya x Oc // Hiei x Oc
Naruto - Kisame x Oc // Gaara x Oc
Akame ga kill - Susano x Oc // Mine x Oc [Yuri]
World Trigger - Jin x Oc // Kugax Oc
Hunter x Hunter - Feitan x Oc // Killua x Oc // Komugi x Oc [Yuri] // Hisoka x Oc

Oooooooh honey bee, you have asked the right person. As self proclaimed as it sounds, I like to call myself the Queen of Fluff ((I've made my friend cover her face and have to stop reading the fic I wrote for her at some points ahaha))

I'll do a Red x OC fic for you :3 and I'm also thinking about doing one for your OC ship~ if you could link me their profiles I'll take a look c:

Wheezing Fatcat

Queen Komugi

Hi there! First off, I'm looking for ffanfictions and short stories of my oc's, but more so
fanfiction. I also have a shop here if you haven't seen it around already, but I get too lazy to
write for myself lolz. I'm looking for a lot here, so just quote me with what you're interested in
and I'll let you know the details. I was hoping we could work out payments together, but I
promise I will be paying at least 10bil for the stories. The name I use for my oc in fanficition
will always be Miyuri Sato, her appearance, history, and personality change for each pairing
lolz. I just love the name Miyuri >.> Oh, wait for the Mello and oc pairing her name changes
to Alice Whitmore, but that's the only time it changes. Anyways, below is a list of things I'm
looking for.

I have two Oc x Oc pairings, if you're interested in writing for only oc characters let me know

Pokemon - Red x Oc
Hunter x Hunter - Feitan x Oc // Killua x Oc // Komugi x Oc [Yuri] // Hisoka x Oc

Hi there, my name is Fi, and I couldn't help but notice your thread here! I'd be willing to write Red X OC (is this game!Red, manga!Red, or PokemontheOrigins!Red? They have subtle differences in characterization! ;p) and/ or Levi X OC, if you'd like! My samples can be found here. I hope we'll be working together in the near future~!

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

Rokkington

I would love a Red x Oc! I will send over the details to you as soon as I can.
I also pay 30bil for one shots and for multifics, I pay 25 bil per chapter. Is
that alright?

filomia

I would actually prefer a Levi x Oc one because the person above you offered
to do a Red x Oc too lolz...that and between the two I prefer Levi >.> I'll pm you
with all the details. Also, I pay 30bil for one shots and 25bil per chapter for
multifics, is that alright?

lady ben-kenobi's Husbando

Mystical Dreamer

Queen Komugi

Hello! I'll try my hand at a Hunter x Hunter fic for you, leaning towards Killua x Oc or Hisoka x Oc.
I'm not worried about the pricing. ^^

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

intrepidimaginer

I think I applied to a roleplay that you're in >.> Lolz
But yes, omg yes! Please, do! I have been like
waiting for someone to say they would do a
hunter x hunter! -Cuddles the crap out of you-
I know you said you don't care, but just letting you
know anyways, I pay 30bil for a one shot and
25bil per chapter for a multi fic. Would you like
me to send the details on both or are you more so
so leaning toward one of the other?

lady ben-kenobi's Husbando

Mystical Dreamer

Queen Komugi
intrepidimaginer

I think I applied to a roleplay that you're in >.> Lolz
But yes, omg yes! Please, do! I have been like
waiting for someone to say they would do a
hunter x hunter! -Cuddles the crap out of you-
I know you said you don't care, but just letting you
know anyways, I pay 30bil for a one shot and
25bil per chapter for a multi fic. Would you like
me to send the details on both or are you more so
so leaning toward one of the other?

Oh yes, hi there. x3
Send me both, and I'll decide then or possibly even integrate the two together, still focusing on one main pairing. I'll let you know.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Queen Komugi

looking for.

Pokemon - Red x Oc

If you would like any more writing, I would be very happy to work with you. You can choose the setting/scene no problem, and we could discuss essential plot elements if you would like. You can give as much detail or as little as you like, and I will be your pen.

If you're interested, do let me know smile

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

tulin13
smile

Yes! I am always looking for people to write for me! Just let me know which pairing you are interested I writing for. I pay 30bil for a one shot and for multi fictions I pay 25bil per chapter. I will pm details to you once you let me know who you wish to write for.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Queen Komugi
tulin13
smile

Yes! I am always looking for people to write for me! Just let me know which pairing you are interested I writing for. I pay 30bil for a one shot and for multi fictions I pay 25bil per chapter. I will pm details to you once you let me know who you wish to write for.

Okay. I am more familiar with the series below:

Pokemon - Red x Oc
Naruto - Gaara x Oc

I'm happy for you to choose between these. However, I am not to date with the anime/manga. If you want the fiction to be current to the latest episode, I will have to stick with Pokémon.

Hope that's ok!

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

tulin13
Queen Komugi
tulin13
smile

Pokemon - Red x Oc
Naruto - Gaara x Oc

I'm happy for you to choose between these. However, I am not to date with the anime/manga. If you want the fiction to be current to the latest episode, I will have to stick with Pokémon.

Hope that's ok!

Naruto, please! Oh good gosh yes! I already have people working on the others and I dont mind that you are not up to date yet Lolz. I will be sending all the details in a moment. It will take time though since I am on an iPad lolz

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Queen Komugi
tulin13
Queen Komugi
tulin13
smile

Pokemon - Red x Oc
Naruto - Gaara x Oc

Hope that's ok!

Naruto, please! Oh good gosh yes! I already have people working on the others and I dont mind that you are not up to date yet Lolz. I will be sending all the details in a moment. It will take time though since I am on an iPad lolz

No problem. I look forward to working with you.
It is currently midnight in my timezone, so it may be that I will be getting back to you tomorrow.

Demonic Shade

User Image
Lol I know I haven't even finished the one I'm writing for you yet,
but I'm already having difficulties deciding which one I want to do next >.<
(Killua x OC for HunterxHunter or Kyouya x OC for Ouran) But first comes Zoro~

Also, bump for you~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers