Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

Hope everyone's week has been going well. Started a few, but I have 2 essays due tomorrow and three due monday. I'll be okay, I think. Just got to pace myself. heart

Ruthless Hunter

Check for new updates!

Wicked Demigod

Chunface

Hi, can I ask what fandoms you write for?

Ruthless Hunter

Rheijima

I don't have any? I usually just write what I have inspiration for.

Devoted Bachelor

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
chunface
⊰ T H I S I S A W A R N I N G

Hello, there..!
Would you be willing to write romance/fluff story for him and her? ;v;
I'm ordering a Novelette and I'm willing to pay 1.5 mil for it. ;v;

Winner

Chunface

Wuz bored.
Saw Panda on Exchange.
Remember you collect.
So I got a few moar for you.

Ruthless Hunter

Godsanity

OH MY GOD. you are crazy generous... Thank you!

Ruthless Hunter

What Penguins Do

I'm not exactly sure what the storyline is for your characters...?

Winner

Chunface

OH MY GOD. you are crazy generous... Thank you!

Glad chu like 'em!
You're welcome! ♥
I hate to be a bother but when do you think you'll be accepting commissions again?

Commander in Chief

Kezza_teh_Fezza
I hate to be a bother but when do you think you'll be accepting commissions again?
Did you know that on my birthday I like to put on a blindfold and run around in circles singing traditional Latin songs? IT IS SO FUN AND AWESOME! OK bye!

Ruthless Hunter

Kezza_teh_Fezza

Around mid-may, I think. By then I'll be done with second semester, so I'll have more time to write.

Wheezing Baby

chunface
⊰ T H I S I S A W A R N I N G

Hey there~
Could I get a flash fiction romance for Duke?

The characters involved would be;
Min;
The Goddess

User Image

User Image
Name; Suh-Min-Jee.
Aka; Min.

Deity of invention.

Most accurate refs
Face, hair, body, colors. - Face, body, hair. - Hair and body. - Hair, skin, and eye colors.

Outfits
One - Two - Three - Four

Height; 5'4''
Weight; 132 lbs. [She has wide hips, thighs, and a large chest.]
Alignment; Lawful good.
Weapon; Single blade urumi. Usually wrapped around her waist under a sash.

Strengths; Skilled at urumi combat, clever, and quick on her feet.
Weaknesses; Losing her Godly abilities has left her mortal and vulnerable. The lack of human immunity means even the slightest exposure to germs and illness can sicken her easily and will stay with her longer.

Key personality words; Naive, curious, cheerful, modest, child-like, exuberant.

Relationships; Yasuh - Companion
Ihllr - Enemy

and Yasuh;
The Doctor

User Image

User Image
Name; Yasuh Kwan.
Aka; Yasuh.

Traveling Medicine Man

Most accurate refs
Hair, face, body, outfit, color. - Face, hair. - Face, hair, colors. - Hair, body, colors, outfit.

Outfits
One - Two - Three - Four

Height; 6 ft.
Weight; 141 lbs. [He's very skinny.]
Age; Twenty-six.
Alignment; Chaotic neutral.
Weapon; Medicine! And maybe a dagger.

Strengths; He is very knowledgeable about plants and herbs, able to diagnose and treat various illnesses and can tend to wounds. He's also good at talking himself out of a bad situation, and can run very fast when he needs to!
Weaknesses; Not very physically strong and a little on the lazy side, unless properly motivated or bribed.

Key personality words; Selfish, outgoing, intelligent, perverted, laid back, cowardly.

Relationships; Min - Companion
Ihllr - Enemy by proxy

A general run-down of their story;
Min, who is a Goddess from the Heavenly realm, begs the Goddess of stars and fortune to grant her a new life as a human. The reason for this is that she discovers her soon-to-be husband, the god of war, wants to use her abilities for the purpose of waging a war across the Heavenly realm and seeking supreme power. But she learns of a Heavenly relic on Earth that could be useful to stop him.

As a human she is undetectable to the Gods unless she prays to them, making her nearly impossible to find. However, because she was not born with a human body and lacks natural immunity and strength. She gets sick very easily, the sun burns her skin quickly, and she tires almost immediately after any physical activity.

Her solution is a chance encounter with a traveling medicine man, Yasuh, who is enlisted after some heavy begging and the promise of monetary rewards are given, to assist her on her journey. [She pays for things with the exchange of her jewelry and trinkets, which she doesn't enjoy, as she is very attached to her shiny jewelry.]

Setting: East Asian inspired landscape, but no clear time range. There are no vehicles or modern technology.

Here are other stories written about them.

Ruthless Hunter

After a long hiatus blame finals

I'm back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out