Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rheijima
Graymalkino

rlilly14

Check your trade ^^

Thank you luv! What are you gonna do with all these sentences then?

Wicked Demigod

rlilly14
Rheijima
Graymalkino

rlilly14

Check your trade ^^

Thank you luv! What are you gonna do with all these sentences then?

Mmmmm, nothing really. I just wanted to see what people can come up with.

Sir Sex Symbol

17,890 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
He reaches out a weak and trembling hand up towards your quivering frame, and when he touches you the grip is strong and determined, that same glow of confidence and affection that you've grown to know sparking back in his weary features as he holds and cups your dirt-smeared face, staining it a dull, loathed red with his blood. emotion_facepalm

Wicked Demigod

lloohhh
He reaches out a weak and trembling hand up towards your quivering frame, and when he touches you the grip is strong and determined, that same glow of confidence and affection that you've grown to know sparking back in his weary features as he holds and cups your dirt-smeared face, staining it a dull, loathed red with his blood. emotion_facepalm

Hehe, nice. I sent you a trade~ You're the last writer!

Sir Sex Symbol

17,890 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Rheijima
lloohhh

Hehe, nice. I sent you a trade~ You're the last writer!

Thank you emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces