Welcome to Gaia! ::

Militant Warlord

Thank you all who entered I am closing down the recruiting thread those of you who receive a PM from Kris x Chaos that means you've been Hired.

What we are looking for
We are looking for 2 Sci-fi writers who will be able to write Descriptions of worlds for a Sci-fi universe we are making and write missions for the worlds. Most missions will revolve around assassinations of targets.

Description of What our universe is
The Universe will consist of a few galaxies that will be populated with worlds that you the writer will provide for us we will be using them to operate our guilds RP businesses or interact with them across the galaxies.

What we pay/offer
We are willing to pay 25k a month for you being on board and 5k per planet that is made and described in at least 2 paragraphs and missions on these planets 5k per mission written and described again at least 2 paragraphs. Should you join the guild you will be promoted to crew and will be automatically added with a rank in the RP.

Side notes
1.Should you be able to write world descriptions but not missions descriptions or mission descriptions but not world descriptions we will hire one for missions and one for worlds.

2.Please provide a small description for a previous work as a reference to your skill.

3.Questions about anything here please PM me about it.

DISCLAIMER
Understand should you be hired and paid all works you produce for us will become sole property of the guild (with the exclusion of the reference work) to do with as it sees fit and you release claim to the works and not present this too other guilds or users for use and we will credit you in the descriptions if requested only.

Militant Loverboy

AUX S1
x__Litrouke

Thank you for your constructive criticism please keep it too private message for future error corrections.

Thanks again.

Figured it was just as easy to delete my post afterwards, but sure. ^__^ Welcome.

Hilarious Gekko

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
AUX S1
What we are looking for
We are looking for 2 Sci-fi writers who will be able to write Descriptions of worlds for a Sci-fi universe we are making and write missions for the worlds. Most missions will revolve around assassinations of targets.

Description of What our universe is
The Universe will consist of a few galaxies that will be populated with worlds that you the writer will provide for us we will be using them to operate our guilds RP businesses or interact with them across the galaxies.

What we pay/offer
We are willing to pay 25k a month for you being on board and 5k per planet that is made and described in at least 2 paragraphs and missions on these planets 5k per mission written and described again at least 2 paragraphs. Should you join the guild you will be promoted to crew and will be automatically added with a rank in the RP.

Side notes
1.Should you be able to write world descriptions but not missions descriptions or mission descriptions but not world descriptions we will hire one for missions and one for worlds.

2.Please provide a small description for a previous work as a reference to your skill.

3.Questions about anything here please PM me about it.

DISCLAIMER
Understand should you be hired and paid all works you produce for us will become sole property of the guild (with the exclusion of the reference work) to do with as it sees fit and you release claim to the works and not present this too other guilds or users for use and we will credit you in the descriptions if requested only.
if your still looking id love to sorry i have no examples sincee i never did this before is that a problem?

Shadowy Phantom

I think I might be interested. Samples here.

Can't wait to hear from you~

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
I would be interested. Here are my writing Samples . If you'd like to discuss settings and planets and other details, feel free to pm so that we can share ideas.

Also, talking of missions and assassinations, you'd enjoy this , also by me.
I would love to work for you :3 examples here

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
AUX S1
Vruez
I would be interested. Here are my writing Samples . If you'd like to discuss settings and planets and other details, feel free to pm so that we can share ideas.

Also, talking of missions and assassinations, you'd enjoy this , also by me.

Guild leader read through your works also I don't believe he was able to read the assassination from what he told me it was in a different language? Since I did not read it I don't know since I do not have a deviant art account but your works were quite descriptive from what we saw.

Still since there are only 2 places available the leader would like a few more days too wait too see if anyone else comes forward if not then you will probably be hearing back from the guild leader instead of me.

Thank you for your patience!
Aux.

Err...no. The assassinaton thing was n English. Anyway, it doesn't matter so much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff