Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUMPITY ❋ ❋ ❋ BUMP

BUMPITY ❋ ❋ ❋ BUMP
Jerehmi

TYPE: short story

CHARACTERS: Joelle (Jo): Charming, young fairy, 20 years old, with Borderline Personality Disorder (is okay at one moment, and severely depressed/distraught/suicidal at the next). A tad plump in appearance and quite short, even for a fairy, she attracts much older men. She's kind, but very "wishy-washy" (is very passive, and agrees with everyone, even if it causes her great dismay).

Tai: A much older man, 56 years old, who is a recovering Alcoholic. He is of an alien race that's made it's way to Earth. Constantly wearing something over his eyes, to shade the sorrow he feels at every moment. In appearance, he is tall, slim, but not unrealistically thin. A bit selfish at times, he is very protective of his sobriety and friends. He tries to be polite, but gets frustrated heavily when unable to accomplish a goal. Is an ODB (Old Dirty B-stard). [Pardon my language.]

PLOT: I'd like a story of what was going on in their minds/thought processes as this was happening -

(Story written by Eternal Euphoria)

The story of their suicide (by Euphoria):

Life is a series of complicated hurdles; one must leap over one, while expecting the next and the next. But sometimes these hurdles are too much. People expect way too much out of one person and eventually everything just comes crashing down around them, they become nothing but a pile of dark thoughts, broken dreams, and entangled so far into the lies and expectations of others, that all they can do is watch the truth from the distance.

Now all Joelle could do was look up from the confines of the dark pit of her life and gaze at all the sneering demanding faces above her. She couldn’t take it anymore; the pain burdened her heart far too much to continue, feeling that she had lost sight of not only herself, but her true friends. She didn’t deserve anyone, not even Tai, the person she cared about the most.

She had taken it upon herself to make sure everyone knew why and where. Not a cry for attention, but to not burden them with her death with questions of why or even where she might be. Each of them were left a careful note explaining to each of them what they meant to her and what she had done for them, never a negative word, though drenched in the sorrow of her tears.

After sending each of them to their correct spot, she picked out one of her favorite dresses sliding it over herself and smoothing out every wrinkle. Sitting down in a chair her fingers ran over the delicate vial over and over again, its smooth crystal gleamed back at her brightly. The ruby contents had a lack luster shine to it, but it didn’t matter. Joelle had spent a week finding the ingredients and mixing them together carefully before pouring the tiny amount into the carefully picked out vial.

To avoid, extra messes, she stopped eating two days ago; she managed to cleanse her body as much as she could. Her stomach rumbled loudly at her, reminding her of this every few minutes. Without another thought, she opened the vial and placed it calmly to her lips. The sweet liquid ran down her throat like nectar and quickly swallowed her into darkness.

--------------------------------------------

Tai found her just hours later, he watched her body calmly he felt numb and confused as he watched her. It almost seemed as if she was just sleeping, that at any moment she would sit up and crack a beautiful smile.

Slowly he leaned down and grabbed the bottle gently. A very expensive little crystal vial, with a very sweet poisoned smell. There were only a few drops left in the bottom. Unsure of what to do he dropped to his knees as he continued to watch her, his fingers ran over the soft smooth curves of her body, he carefully moved some of her hair out of her face…

Then he calmly sunk his teeth into her soft cool flesh.

Together forever, even in death, she would be close to him always.

PERSPECTIVE: 3rd person is preferred. But 1st person if that makes it easier for you.

LENGTH: 1k+ Words

DUE DATE: Whenever you get the chance to finish it. Within 2 weeks or 3 weeks. Whichever's good for you.

EXTRA: The two are in love. And yes, the characters are based off of real people, if that makes any difference. c:

AMOUNT OF BRIBE: Mr. Emotion + tip

Please and Thank You!
Jerehmi

Oh, definitely accepted.
I've always loved writing about dark themes.
Just a few questions though.

1.) Should I know anything about Jo's background? What she does as a fairy?
Her reason for developing BPD? Any family? If the questions are all unnecessary to the plot, then it's alright if you don't answer. I just wanted to have a deeper insight on the characters. :>
2.) The questions I have for Tai are all the same - background, reason for being an alcoholic before, family?

That's all :3
I will start your story as soon as I can.
I'll start the trade, and once I do, it means that I've already started on it. :>

BUMPITY ❋ ❋ ❋ BUMP
Oh Anastassia
Jerehmi

Oh, definitely accepted.
I've always loved writing about dark themes.
Just a few questions though.

1.) Should I know anything about Jo's background? What she does as a fairy?
Her reason for developing BPD? Any family? If the questions are all unnecessary to the plot, then it's alright if you don't answer. I just wanted to have a deeper insight on the characters. :>
2.) The questions I have for Tai are all the same - background, reason for being an alcoholic before, family?

That's all :3
I will start your story as soon as I can.
I'll start the trade, and once I do, it means that I've already started on it. :>

o:

1. Jo has been in an emotionally abusive family full of liars. Her mother was a drug addict and prostitute who passed when she was a preteen, and her dad was a sex addict who still hasn't faced it himself. So, she questions everything, even if life is real or not. She never asks for help because she's ashamed and she'd expect a negative ("smart" wink answer. Her disorder comes from her distorted thinking. As she never asks for help, she constantly had reoccurring thoughts which passed through her mind over and over again. She had great sympathy for others, but did not have empathy, for she did not experience any situation they did.

2. Tai was the "bad" boy in the family that resented his brother who was the goody-two-shoes. Tai was the highlight of the party, drinking alcohol and rolling cigarettes at the age of 8. He eventually opened up to more drugs, such as heroin, cocaine, and other "hard drugs." He and his brother always fought, so when his brother passed at 52, he felt an awkward sensation of guilt, having never had an actual conversation with his brother. 4 years after his brother passed, he chose to quit drinking. He had 6 months sober and clean when he met and fell for Jo. Unfortunately, they were too far apart in age than he felt comfortable with. So, 3 months later is where he is when he follows Jo and ends his life.

Cool, if you need anymore information, just ask! c:
Thank you very much! :3

I wish you did a little horror but oh well (: rofl GL on your writing shop ^-^

Anxious Smoker

* ^* question. If you don't have to even write about them being a witch, is it okay that the oc is a witch in training? Or just no to witches in general?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. otl
Oh Anastassia

BUMPITY ❋ ❋ ❋ BUMP

gonk

Gah!

Sorry, I forgot to send the trade.

Sending trade now. ~

Actually, I can't see myself parting with mr. emotion. He's always been there for me.

You can just disregard/cancel my request.

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Are you familiar with the show Dexter or NCIS?

Sparkly Pup

9,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Oh Anastassia

wintrypup
          ChieTYPE: short story
          CHARACTERS: Akane and
          PLOT: I would really like a short story about how their relationship started, the beginning of Chie's third year with new teacher, Ms. Furakawa. Her crush on teacher and how it affected her school-life, building up to an afterclass meeting where Akane admits that she's noticed Chie's grades and social life beginning to slip. It eventually boils down to a confession or something of that sort. It can be fluffy/limey but of course not explicit or anything.
          PERSPECTIVE: third person
          LENGTH: 2000-3000 words

DUE DATE: none
          EXTRA: yoursamplestho emotion_kirakira
          AMOUNT OF BRIBE: 150mil?

ACCEPTING ❋ ❋ ❋ (3) ORDERS!

xxxxxxxxxxnote ...xxxx ❝ Hey guys, I'm sorry if I haven't been active for quite some time now. Summer time is over for me and university is just getting in the way again, but now I have some time to squeeze in some work! I can only accept up to three stories for now though, but if you really do want a story from me then perhaps we can discuss it more thoroughly and I'll put you in the waiting list! biggrin
Oh Anastassia

Do you know Katekyo Hitman Reborn or Magi (kingdom of magic / labyrinth of magic) or Inuyasha or pandora hearts?
DangerousSnowflake
Oh Anastassia

Do you know Katekyo Hitman Reborn or Magi (kingdom of magic / labyrinth of magic) or Inuyasha or pandora hearts?

I haven't watched Magi yet, but I am a very huge fan of Inuyasha. I haven't watched the other two that you mentioned as well. :3

Edit: I'd love to make a fanfic of Inuyasha!
Oh Anastassia

DangerousSnowflake
          TYPE: short story, chapters whatever you prefer to write
          CHARACTERS: Any character from Inuyasha and OC
          EmiiXBankotsu
          PLOT: Emii is a modern day assassin. One day she went to go visit her adoptive family and Kagome brought her into the past. (i suck at plots :p )
          PERSPECTIVE: third person
          LENGTH: Umm 1,500+? owo

DUE DATE: Eh? Whenever though i dont want to wait forever owo
          EXTRA: Nope but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
          AMOUNT OF BRIBE: 200mil + tip (depending on the length)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff