Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want a story but the background info of my characters is pretty long, can I pm it?

Man-Hungry Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Star Maiden Koydith
I want a story but the background info of my characters is pretty long, can I pm it?

You can send the background info. in a pm, but please say so in the allotted space and fill out an order form. smile
Fanta, I want to order!

Username - Koydith Ametrya
Ordering - Muti-Chapter Story, about 10 chapters?
Total Cost - 50000
Bribe - no
Setting - (Basically the world/time you want the story to take place in.)
Characters -
Roc: About 40 years old, ex philosophy professor and writer, currently owner of a candy store. Has healing powers which are quite uncommon in their world. Introverted, wise and bitter but a good person. Lives in the capital, his house is connected to the store.
Rill: About 35 years old, astronomer and professor of physics and mathematics. Very extroverted and cheerful, loves music and sweets. Not very in touch with other people's feelings, and often fakes his happiness. Has three children, but the younger two often stay with their mother, he's very attached to the eldest one, Mixa. Lives in the University, but goes to the capital often to take his daughter to school or to visit his brother the consort king Alden.
Mixa: About 10 years old, school student. Cheerful, sensitive, smart, curious, often gets into situations where she's not called. She doesn't likes loneliness and wishes her dad Rill could find a real significant other instead of just playing around with her mother and other random women he never really seems to care for.
Chwip: About 8 years old, university student in math, Roc's only daughter. Doesn't talks much and always smiles, hates most people and can be a big jerk, yet she can be really helpful even for people she doesn't seems to like. She's a very hard worker and managed to become the TA of a young professor who's always giving her a huge work load. She's in love with Rill and genuinely believes they both will get married some day. She's Mixa's friend, and has a very bad relationship with her father.
Plot - I'd prefer to see what you can come up with.
Comments - Lots of necessary background info in a PM, send me questions if you need

Man-Hungry Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image Snow Flake Says;

>>>Bump<<<

User Image

Man-Hungry Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

>>>Bump<<<

User Image

Man-Hungry Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

>>>Bump<<<

User Image

Man-Hungry Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

>>>Bump<<<

User Image

Man-Hungry Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

>>>Bump<<<

User Image

Man-Hungry Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

>>>Bump<<<

User Image

Man-Hungry Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

>>>Bump<<<

User Image
Fanta, I want to order!

Username - alfalfadil
Ordering - Multi Chapter (6-15)
Total Cost - 50k + 20k tip
Bribe - no
Setting - normal world and time
Characters - Echo and Chris
Plot - In the character reference is a description of their situation right now, and I wanted to know if you could write a romance story for them as Echo begins to return Chris' feelings
Comments - none < 3

Man-Hungry Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alfalfadil
Fanta, I want to order!

Username - alfalfadil
Bribe - no
Plot - In the character reference is a description of their situation right now, and I wanted to know if you could write a romance story for them as Echo begins to return Chris' feelings
Comments - none < 3

Accepted!

When I read the Bio's. It reminded me of beauty and the beast. That and I am infatuated with the idea of Stockholm syndrome. I have to go to bed soon but I will start on it in the morning. <3
I-Snowflake-I
alfalfadil
Fanta, I want to order!

Username - alfalfadil
Bribe - no
Comments - none < 3

Accepted!

When I read the Bio's. It reminded me of beauty and the beast. That and I am infatuated with the idea of Stockholm syndrome. I have to go to bed soon but I will start on it in the morning. <3

They are very similar to Beauty and the Beast < 3
and yay thank you!
I'll send the trade now~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out