Fantasy 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other (Post It Below!) 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Are you looking for a story writer? Well, here I am!
I can do anything you'd like. Just give me a character, scenario, topic, ANYTHING!
Whatever you request I will do.
And for all you perverts out there, yes I write smut. I also can do fluff and romance.

Quote me if you're interested in anything. I can do one shots and short stories in a relatively short amount of time. Post here is you are interested and we can work out a price of some sort.

No topic is too daring or bizarre. Come on in!

Golden Fairy

Consider my request?
I'd rather not buy something ban worthy, but I'd really appreciate if you could get creative. If you prefer writing about some pairing, anything goes except incest sweatdrop .

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Sidereus Nuncius
Consider my request?
I'd rather not buy something ban worthy, but I'd really appreciate if you could get creative. If you prefer writing about some pairing, anything goes except incest sweatdrop .

HAHA anything above a pg-13 rating would be e-mailed to you so thats not a problem, but I'll gladly take a look at it!

Golden Fairy

Raving In Wonderland
HAHA anything above a pg-13 rating would be e-mailed to you so thats not a problem, but I'll gladly take a look at it!

Ok whee

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Sidereus Nuncius
Raving In Wonderland

Ok whee

I LOVE this idea. It seems amazing and very manageable. I saw you had some samples already with pairings. What characters would you like it to be written about? Any particular romance or event or idea? I can do whatever you'd like smile

Golden Fairy

Raving In Wonderland
I LOVE this idea. It seems amazing and very manageable. I saw you had some samples already with pairings. What characters would you like it to be written about? Any particular romance or event or idea? I can do whatever you'd like smile

I don't really have anything specific in mind, I've gotten commissions of wildly different genres and main characters. Still, if you're insecure about an idea, you could just ask me for an opinion.

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Sidereus Nuncius
Raving In Wonderland

I don't really have anything specific in mind, I've gotten commissions of wildly different genres and main characters. Still, if you're insecure about an idea, you could just ask me for an opinion.

well I have some idea's already. I really like Lilet and Issel and the whole teacher thing. So I think I'll write something about that. I'll have the story done by tomorrow smile But for now, I have a class to attend. I'll check back here, so if you have any questions or change your mind, just quote me smile

Golden Fairy

Raving In Wonderland
well I have some idea's already. I really like Lilet and Issel and the whole teacher thing. So I think I'll write something about that. I'll have the story done by tomorrow smile But for now, I have a class to attend. I'll check back here, so if you have any questions or change your mind, just quote me smile

By tomorrow? whoa
ok, I'll be waiting then whee

Genius

【 ʏαɴdϵʀϵ 】【☣】
              ❝ A story about
              the characters here perhaps?
              Just go crazy! Whatever you could think of, really I dont mind anything
              since I wanna see them in every scenarios possible
              * ^ *)9 ❞

✘ I watch you while you sleep. ✘xxxxxxxxxxxx

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
frouan
【 ʏαɴdϵʀϵ 】【☣】
              ❝ A story about
              the characters here perhaps?
              Just go crazy! Whatever you could think of, really I dont mind anything
              since I wanna see them in every scenarios possible
              * ^ *)9 ❞

I like, I like smile
Any genera you want specifically (like in the poll)? Anything you DON'T want? I'm almost done with thee commission right before you.

Genius

【 ʏαɴdϵʀϵ 】【☣】
              Raving In Wonderland

well currently i want something fluff of them or smut i dont really care
              but yeah all's cool i like everythinggg * ^ *)9 nothing i dont want from your poll
              ahiiiiii ///// ❞

Magical Girl

13,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
frouan
【 ʏαɴdϵʀϵ 】【☣】
              Raving In Wonderland

well currently i want something fluff of them or smut i dont really care
              but yeah all's cool i like everythinggg * ^ *)9 nothing i dont want from your poll
              ahiiiiii ///// ❞

Oh you're so sweet >.< I'll definitely consider the two. I may do some fluff since you're looking smile

Genius

【 ʏαɴdϵʀϵ 】【☣】
              Raving In Wonderland

///// awhw thank youuuu
              eeeehhh/// i cant wait alreadyyy redface

Golden Fairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash